The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#86550 Jun 4, 2013
Peaches wrote:
Peaches is in the house.
Oh, I thought the septic tank blew up again.
Straight Sh00ter

Tecumseh, KS

#86551 Jun 4, 2013
Marriage equality? Does that mean I have the right to marry my goldfish (since anything goes according to the gay rightstards)if we are of legal age and we give somebody $20 for a license?
Straight Sh00ter

Tecumseh, KS

#86552 Jun 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Another very interesting and informative thread on which of our homosexual friends is the biggest butthole is the victim of gay censorship of free speech.
It's like a cheap third world gay banana republic here. You get disappeared for free speech. Banished!
Welcome to Jadeistan, where the men aren't men, and the camels are scared.

“What a FABULOUS pearl necklace”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#86553 Jun 4, 2013
Tony wrote:
<quoted text> Is it a gay cat, does it have AIDS?
No, the cat is AIDS-free, and should remain so as long as you quit giving him BJs!
Straight Sh00ter

Tecumseh, KS

#86555 Jun 4, 2013
There is no gay right in the Constitution, none whatsoever. The Founding Fathers were all hetero, which means there can be no faggotry in the Constitution. There has NEVER been an amendment to that document that has specifically given rights to buttplungers.
Straight Sh00ter

Tecumseh, KS

#86556 Jun 4, 2013
Long live Mr Justice Scalia.
Straight Sh00ter

Tecumseh, KS

#86557 Jun 4, 2013
Anybody know a good taxidermist? I'm going fishin' agin this weekend.
Straight Sh00ter

Tecumseh, KS

#86558 Jun 4, 2013
Why do gays oppose free speech? Don't say you don't either, we all know what you do to any speech that doesn't march lockstep with your views.
Straight Sh00ter

Tecumseh, KS

#86559 Jun 4, 2013
You know what you can do with them dishes. And if you ain't man enough to do it for yourself, I'd be happy to oblige. I really would.
Straight Sh00ter

Tecumseh, KS

#86560 Jun 4, 2013
Everything we got only set us back ten and some... Hey you know, Ratso. Rico, I mean. I got this damn thing all figured out. When we get to Miami, what we'll do is get some sort of job, you know. Cause hell, I ain't no kind of hustler. I mean, there must be an easier way of makin' a living than that. Some sort of outdoors work. What do ya think? Yeah, that's what I'll do. OK Rico? Rico? Rico? Hey, Rico? Rico?
Straight Sh00ter

Tecumseh, KS

#86561 Jun 4, 2013
My old man spent fourteen hours a day down in that subway. He come home at night, two to three hours worth of change stained with shoe polish. Stupid bastard coughed his lungs out from breathin' in that wax all day. Even a faggot- undertaker couldn't get his nails clean. They had to bury him with gloves on.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#86562 Jun 4, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
You know what you can do with them dishes. And if you ain't man enough to do it for yourself, I'd be happy to oblige. I really would.
Joe Buck!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#86563 Jun 4, 2013
I just want to ask you one thing, cowboy. If you're sitting here, and he's sitting all the way over there, then how's he gonna get his hand into your pocket? Oh, but I guess he has that all figured out.'Night, toots.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#86564 Jun 4, 2013
John Wayne. You wanna tell me he's a ffaggot?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#86565 Jun 4, 2013
Joe Buck: I'm brand, spankin' new in this here town and I was hopin' to get a look at the Statue of Liberty.

Cass: It's up in Central Park, taking a leak. If you hurry, you can catch the supper show.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#86566 Jun 4, 2013
You know, in my own place, my name ain't Ratso. I mean, it just so happens that in my own place my name is Enrico Salvatore Rizzo. At least call me Rico in my own goddamn place.
Straight Sh00ter

Tecumseh, KS

#86567 Jun 4, 2013
[email protected], the Royals just gave up a homer to the Twins.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#86568 Jun 4, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Why do gays oppose free speech? Don't say you don't either, we all know what you do to any speech that doesn't march lockstep with your views.
Jade gets me banished all the time. If not Jade then that silly jackass Livermore Bill. Or that creepy Jizzy.
Straight Sh00ter

Tecumseh, KS

#86569 Jun 4, 2013
I'm walking here, I'm walking here.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#86570 Jun 4, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
There is no gay right in the Constitution, none whatsoever. The Founding Fathers were all hetero, which means there can be no faggotry in the Constitution. There has NEVER been an amendment to that document that has specifically given rights to buttplungers.
The British were very gay back in those days. They wore powdered foo foo wigs and bloomers and sh!t. Walked around with hankies in their sleeves. That's why we rebelled and became independent.

We won the Revolutionary War because out troops were rested in the morning but the British were all groggy from boinking each other all night.

The moral of this story is Jade is gay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 7 min Just Think 53,945
News 'Gay is sin' pastor plans gospel rally at Pride... 9 min Wondering 14
News Catholic Church threatens to fire gay teachers ... 11 min Wondering 36
News Alleged Discrimination Against Gay Couple by D.... 12 min Wondering 22
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr Frindly 8,680
News Stunning pictures show moment gay couple became... 1 hr Porsha 5
Frankie Rizzo Memorial 4 hr Jade NE 1
News Syphilis rates in Scotland highest in more than... 9 hr The Troll Stopper 5
News Trump bans transgender people from military 15 hr politicslover 379
More from around the web