The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
Straight Sh00ter

Lawrence, KS

#86525 Jun 3, 2013
Is Jade plundering booty tonight?
Is he sailing with the evening tide to ram his bowsprit into the asstern of his prey?
Will he appoint a new cabinboi?
Will he "heave to" when Jizzy wants to take command of the poopdeck?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#86526 Jun 3, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Is Jade plundering booty tonight?
Is he sailing with the evening tide to ram his bowsprit into the asstern of his prey?
Will he appoint a new cabinboi?
Will he "heave to" when Jizzy wants to take command of the poopdeck?
Aye, the stern chaser will see heavy work tonight!

Wasn't there some new cabin boi striker here few weeks ago? Some dopey jackass friend of Cap'n Jade and First Mate Jizzy?
Floyd

United States

#86527 Jun 3, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Is Jade plundering booty tonight?
Is he sailing with the evening tide to ram his bowsprit into the asstern of his prey?
Will he appoint a new cabinboi?
Will he "heave to" when Jizzy wants to take command of the poopdeck?
I heard he's working the glory-hole at the adult theater.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#86528 Jun 3, 2013
Floyd wrote:
<quoted text>I heard he's working the glory-hole at the adult theater.
Very informative post. Thanks for sharing.
SWINGINGMEAT

San Jose, CA

#86529 Jun 3, 2013
watt happn to the j8ster ? finally got hur big fat ass banned from this thread, way to go Big Tex
Straight Sh00ter

Lawrence, KS

#86530 Jun 3, 2013
Jade is too fat to be popular in the gay bath houses. He's like a whale when he jumps in the hottub and the leather daddies don't like him much.
Straight Sh00ter

Lawrence, KS

#86531 Jun 3, 2013
Jade is a hoarder. He is a cat lady.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#86532 Jun 3, 2013
I heard Jade was nominated for Greater Nebraska Pork-a-palooza Queen again this year!
JAX

New York, NY

#86534 Jun 4, 2013
FINALLY BIG TEX BANNED THE "THANG". SHE/HE IS JUST TO GO0FY AND STUCK UP common characteristics of a wannabee homopedo.
butt WE ARE STILL FACEBOOK BUDDYS !
Jose

New York, NY

#86535 Jun 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
I heard Jade was nominated for Greater Nebraska Pork-a-palooza Queen again this year!
"THANG" MUST BE SO PROUD, 600+ LBS HOBBIT OINK
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#86536 Jun 4, 2013
Another very interesting and informative thread on which of our homosexual friends is the biggest butthole is the victim of gay censorship of free speech.

It's like a cheap third world gay banana republic here. You get disappeared for free speech. Banished!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#86537 Jun 4, 2013
JAX wrote:
FINALLY BIG TEX BANNED THE "THANG". SHE/HE IS JUST TO GO0FY AND STUCK UP common characteristics of a wannabee homopedo.
butt WE ARE STILL FACEBOOK BUDDYS !
I want to friend Jade too. I sent a friend request but Jade doesn't want to friend me he's so snooty. I will PM him and maybe I can patch things up.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#86539 Jun 4, 2013
Tony wrote:
Jade, wherefore art tho?
Big Tex banned Jade until he gets his act together.
Peaches

Houston, TX

#86540 Jun 4, 2013
Peaches is in the house.
Jose

Saint Louis, MO

#86542 Jun 4, 2013
Peaches wrote:
Peaches is in the house.
Hey Peaches
Jose

Saint Louis, MO

#86543 Jun 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Another very interesting and informative thread on which of our homosexual friends is the biggest butthole is the victim of gay censorship of free speech.
It's like a cheap third world gay banana republic here. You get disappeared for free speech. Banished!
CAUSE CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS I WILL NOT MENTION ANY NAMES (jade) FRAGILE FEELINGS GET HURT. SO THEY CRY AND WHINE THROW A TANTRUM WAAAAAAAA OBVIOUSLY WAS ABANDONED BY PARENTS AT A VERY YOUNG AGE. HOLD THEIR BREATH TILL THEY TURN FIVE SHADES OF BLUE, WAAAAAAAA FEEL SORRY FOR ME I'M SO PATHETIC WAAAA
TILL THE TOPIX MODS GIVE IN JUST TO GET IT TO STFU.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#86544 Jun 4, 2013
Jose wrote:
<quoted text>
CAUSE CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS I WILL NOT MENTION ANY NAMES (jade) FRAGILE FEELINGS GET HURT. SO THEY CRY AND WHINE THROW A TANTRUM WAAAAAAAA OBVIOUSLY WAS ABANDONED BY PARENTS AT A VERY YOUNG AGE. HOLD THEIR BREATH TILL THEY TURN FIVE SHADES OF BLUE, WAAAAAAAA FEEL SORRY FOR ME I'M SO PATHETIC WAAAA
TILL THE TOPIX MODS GIVE IN JUST TO GET IT TO STFU.
I was trying to be delicate with Jade's sensitive feelings but yup. That's the gist of it.

"That Frankie is being so mean to me! Waaaah!"
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#86545 Jun 4, 2013
YUK!YUK!YUK!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#86546 Jun 4, 2013
I heard Jade got another cat.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#86548 Jun 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
I heard Jade got another cat.
He collects cats. What a sicko he is. I wonder if he treats cats the way Jizzybird treats parrots?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anxiety in America up since Donald Trump became... 4 min jonjedi 35
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 55 min TomInElPaso 46,291
News Americans oppose bathroom laws limiting transge... 1 hr YouDidntBuildThat 3
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 2 hr June VanDerMark 13,269
News Rick Perry Criticizes Election Of Openly Gay St... 3 hr Elizabeth1912 2
News 'Reading a book can't turn you gay,' say author... 4 hr Tre H 21
News Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) 5 hr Tre H 217,512
News Man Beat 2 Transgender Women Who Tried to Enter... 12 hr Mona 40
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 13 hr carter county res... 25,230
More from around the web