Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Some Never Came Home wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwww......Listen to the gentleman with the big mouth,I just love how you treat that elderly lady! Yup,you're a real standup guy alright!
He whines how disrespectful people are to him, and then accuses everyone of reporting his idiocy. The fool needs to realize that repeated spamming is picked up by the system. No one need report. He was probably posting his 42nd street, hustler, schtick once again.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>He whines how disrespectful people are to him, and then accuses everyone of reporting his idiocy. The fool needs to realize that repeated spamming is picked up by the system. No one need report. He was probably posting his 42nd street, hustler, schtick once again.
Have a good day Jade. I wish this rain would quit and have some sunshine! We've had enough.
Franz

Esslingen, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Says the cry baby whiner! Yuk,yuk,yuk,yuk,you low life bully!!!
Hey scumbag why don't you post your address and phone number? I'd like to come pay you a visit. Unless of course you're scared.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Awwwww......Listen to the gentleman with the big mouth,I just love how you treat that elderly lady! Yup,you're a real standup guy alright! How about you STFU and slink back into that hole! Ready for those drinks yet loser? Sock puppets? Geez,hypocrite you've got a load of them also ya stupid hypocrite! More blabber from the loser who is a full of shyte coward! Love ya lieutenant danny boy! Any time,any place you chicken shyte coward! Blow me! yuk,yuk,yuk,yuk,yuk! Now go change those depends you stink to high heaven! Yuk,yuk,yuk,yuk,yuk! At least I can keep a registered profile! Yuk,yuk,yuk,yuk,yuk! Put your money where your mouth is for a change!
I don't drink with phony heroes or cowards who censor posts and delete registered profiles, so stop asking. I won't go out with you even if you put your bells on.

Get a life loser. It's just a silly Topix thread for chrissakes. No need to lie and cheat.

Hope that helps.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Franz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey scumbag why don't you post your address and phone number? I'd like to come pay you a visit. Unless of course you're scared.
He'll post a fake address then act like a tough guy. Last time he posted "his address" it was to a medical clinic in Livermore.

Bill is a punk and a coward.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>He whines how disrespectful people are to him, and then accuses everyone of reporting his idiocy. The fool needs to realize that repeated spamming is picked up by the system. No one need report. He was probably posting his 42nd street, hustler, schtick once again.
Produce a post where I whined, punk.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>Have a good day Jade. I wish this rain would quit and have some sunshine! We've had enough.
I have to mow every three days! But after last summer, I'm not complaining!!!
Marxi St Queergrass

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Louis wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO
THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU'D NEVER GET RUN OFF THIS THREAD!!!
ROFFLMFAO
Rolling Over Fondly Feeling Louis My First And Only
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>I have to mow every three days! But after last summer, I'm not complaining!!!
No one cares.
Adamant Steve

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

This place rocks! Now that we're a married gay couple, they let us use our food stamps to buy dinner! We're telling all our friends! Thanks, Gay Cafe!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Produce a post where I whined, punk.
I would, but they seemed to have all disappeared! Yuk, yuk! Lighten up Gramps. Geesh, you had an extended weekend to post all your gibberish. Stop your whining already!! Go pop open a PBR and chase a pain killer. Lighten up. Pretend it's Memorial Day weekend!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares.
Oh, but you took the time from your busy schedule to reply, Gramps. Lighten up already. Why such a sour puss?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>I would, but they seemed to have all disappeared! Yuk, yuk! Lighten up Gramps. Geesh, you had an extended weekend to post all your gibberish. Stop your whining already!! Go pop open a PBR and chase a pain killer. Lighten up. Pretend it's Memorial Day weekend!
Censorship is not something to be proud of, it just proves you're a loser.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, but you took the time from your busy schedule to reply, Gramps. Lighten up already. Why such a sour puss?
Because you're a cheat and a liar.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Listen Gramps, no one is reporting you. Just because these threads are monitored, don't think playing the innocent victim works. With free speech comes repercussions. Follow TOS, or, with all the time you have on your hands, create an uncensored website where you and all your alters can post 24/7! Now chill out...have some fun. Enjoy playing war hero. Have a fantastic day. I have a real life with which to attend! I might even mow the yard today, and drink a beer while doing so, just because I know it irks you so badly!
Marxi St Queergrass

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Hi, everyone! What time do all the gay men start showing up? Can't wait to meet some new friends!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
Listen Gramps, no one is reporting you. Just because these threads are monitored, don't think playing the innocent victim works. With free speech comes repercussions. Follow TOS, or, with all the time you have on your hands, create an uncensored website where you and all your alters can post 24/7! Now chill out...have some fun. Enjoy playing war hero. Have a fantastic day. I have a real life with which to attend! I might even mow the yard today, and drink a beer while doing so, just because I know it irks you so badly!
Can't play and have fun when little punks are too stupid to play fair.

“A whole year on Topix! Yay!”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't play and have fun when little punks are too stupid to play fair.
Praise always to you, Omnipresent Guardian of Forumspeech. Direct our words ever in your favor.
jason norris

Great Sutton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

hope you enjoy your next SAD parade, AKA gay parade.

Sodomites and Dyke parade.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

stickyface wrote:
<quoted text>Praise always to you, Omnipresent Guardian of Forumspeech. Direct our words ever in your favor.
I will if some coward doesn't censor them away because he's too stupid to argue effectively and he gets his feelings hurt.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 59,481 - 59,500 of67,577
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••