The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#86175 May 29, 2013
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>Have a good day Jade. I wish this rain would quit and have some sunshine! We've had enough.
I have to mow every three days! But after last summer, I'm not complaining!!!
Marxi St Queergrass

United States

#86176 May 29, 2013
Louis wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO
THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU'D NEVER GET RUN OFF THIS THREAD!!!
ROFFLMFAO
Rolling Over Fondly Feeling Louis My First And Only
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#86177 May 29, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>I have to mow every three days! But after last summer, I'm not complaining!!!
No one cares.
Adamant Steve

United States

#86178 May 29, 2013
This place rocks! Now that we're a married gay couple, they let us use our food stamps to buy dinner! We're telling all our friends! Thanks, Gay Cafe!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#86179 May 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Produce a post where I whined, punk.
I would, but they seemed to have all disappeared! Yuk, yuk! Lighten up Gramps. Geesh, you had an extended weekend to post all your gibberish. Stop your whining already!! Go pop open a PBR and chase a pain killer. Lighten up. Pretend it's Memorial Day weekend!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#86180 May 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares.
Oh, but you took the time from your busy schedule to reply, Gramps. Lighten up already. Why such a sour puss?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#86181 May 29, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>I would, but they seemed to have all disappeared! Yuk, yuk! Lighten up Gramps. Geesh, you had an extended weekend to post all your gibberish. Stop your whining already!! Go pop open a PBR and chase a pain killer. Lighten up. Pretend it's Memorial Day weekend!
Censorship is not something to be proud of, it just proves you're a loser.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#86182 May 29, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, but you took the time from your busy schedule to reply, Gramps. Lighten up already. Why such a sour puss?
Because you're a cheat and a liar.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#86184 May 29, 2013
Listen Gramps, no one is reporting you. Just because these threads are monitored, don't think playing the innocent victim works. With free speech comes repercussions. Follow TOS, or, with all the time you have on your hands, create an uncensored website where you and all your alters can post 24/7! Now chill out...have some fun. Enjoy playing war hero. Have a fantastic day. I have a real life with which to attend! I might even mow the yard today, and drink a beer while doing so, just because I know it irks you so badly!
Marxi St Queergrass

United States

#86185 May 29, 2013
Hi, everyone! What time do all the gay men start showing up? Can't wait to meet some new friends!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#86186 May 29, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
Listen Gramps, no one is reporting you. Just because these threads are monitored, don't think playing the innocent victim works. With free speech comes repercussions. Follow TOS, or, with all the time you have on your hands, create an uncensored website where you and all your alters can post 24/7! Now chill out...have some fun. Enjoy playing war hero. Have a fantastic day. I have a real life with which to attend! I might even mow the yard today, and drink a beer while doing so, just because I know it irks you so badly!
Can't play and have fun when little punks are too stupid to play fair.

“What a FABULOUS pearl necklace”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#86188 May 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't play and have fun when little punks are too stupid to play fair.
Praise always to you, Omnipresent Guardian of Forumspeech. Direct our words ever in your favor.
jason norris

Dorking, UK

#86189 May 29, 2013
hope you enjoy your next SAD parade, AKA gay parade.

Sodomites and Dyke parade.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#86190 May 29, 2013
stickyface wrote:
<quoted text>Praise always to you, Omnipresent Guardian of Forumspeech. Direct our words ever in your favor.
I will if some coward doesn't censor them away because he's too stupid to argue effectively and he gets his feelings hurt.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#86191 May 29, 2013
I saw "Bill of Rights" (aka Old SniffsButts aka $3 Bill aka 1001 other sock puppets) eating at the Livermore Chik-fil-A in a disguise.

He had on those phony eyeglasses with the fake big nose and eyebrows and a "a**h0les are for sh!tting" Bruno T shirt. Chowing down, chicken grease running down his dopey chin.

YUK!YUK!YUK! Bill. What a loser!
Marxi St Queergrass

United States

#86193 May 29, 2013
Leonardo wrote:
<quoted text> Why do they call him $3 Butt Boi Bill, is he gay or something?
Well hello there!! Are you new to the Gay cafe too? Are you with a boyfriend or cruising for gay guys like me? Why are you wearing all those different colored bandanas?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#86194 May 29, 2013
Leonardo wrote:
<quoted text> Why do they call him $3 Butt Boi Bill, is he gay or something?
Is Bill gay? Bill makes NE Jade look like John Wayne!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#86196 May 29, 2013
Leonardo wrote:
<quoted text> Nope, not gay, there ain't a queer bone in my body, just checking out how the other side lives. How about you, are you a tutti-frutti?
Queergrass gay? Naaaaah!

YUK!YUK!YUK! He needs to be anchored down so he doesn't fly right out of here! He makes Richard Simmons look like John Wayne!
Marxi St Queergrass

United States

#86197 May 29, 2013
Leonardo wrote:
<quoted text> Nope, not gay, there ain't a queer bone in my body, just checking out how the other side lives. How about you, are you a tutti-frutti?
Depends- is that your favorite flavor?
fur Anise

United States

#86198 May 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Queergrass gay? Naaaaah!
YUK!YUK!YUK! He needs to be anchored down so he doesn't fly right out of here! He makes Richard Simmons look like John Wayne!
Richard Simmons & John Wayne..... they'd ve made a lovely couple. Is that why Mr. Wayne always wore bandanas?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News California AG bans state travel to Texas, 3 oth... 1 min Frogface Kate 94
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 8 min cpeter1313 51,482
News Gay pride parades sound a note of resistance _ ... 20 min Lawrence Wolf 16
News Supreme Court sides with same-sex couples in Ar... 29 min Gremlin 15
News Serbia gays say election of gay PM to be historic 33 min Gremlin 4
News Support for gay marriage surges, even among gro... 35 min Gremlin 6
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 40 min No Surprise 6,886
News Supreme Court to decide whether a Colorado bake... 1 hr Truth 39
Great Gays in History 3 hr Gay Learning Channel 1
More from around the web