Byron

Carthage, TX

#85851 May 23, 2013
I wonder if The Mayor will return this weekend, anybody know?
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#85853 May 23, 2013
Byron wrote:
I wonder if The Mayor will return this weekend, anybody know?
Ya darn right he will!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#85854 May 23, 2013
I'm goin down south next week.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#85855 May 23, 2013
I wonder if Jade will censor anyone's attempt a free speech this weekend.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#85857 May 23, 2013
I gotta get outta here, gotta get outta here. Miami Beach, that's where you could score. Anybody can score there, even you. In New York, no rich lady with any class at all buys that cowboy crap anymore. They're laughin' at you on the street.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#85858 May 23, 2013
Myron wrote:
<quoted text> You can bank on it!!!
Myron and Byron!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#85859 May 23, 2013
Gaytard Jadetard must be sleeping.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#85860 May 23, 2013
John Wayne! Are you tryin' to tell me he'safag?...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#85861 May 23, 2013
Why doesn't Jade act like a man instead of a little tattletale crybaby? Why does he censor free speech? Why doesn't he have a sense of humor? Why is he so angry? Why is he so pampered and such a moocher?
Why doesn't he get a job?

Oh, I have so many questions for Jade! Maybe he will post!
Mr O Daniel

Union City, CA

#85862 May 23, 2013
You're beautiful Jade boy! I'm gonna use ya! I'm gonna run you ragged! You and me can have fun together. It doesn't have to be joyless.
Ratso Rizzo

Union City, CA

#85863 May 23, 2013
The name's Rico. Enrico Salvatore Rizzo. This is my place. At least call me Rico in my own goddamn place.
Joe Buck

Union City, CA

#85864 May 23, 2013
Crazy Annie! They had to send her away.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#85865 May 23, 2013
Blond King wrote:
This thread is for GLBT our friends and family.
Always cracks me up!
Jon Voight

Carthage, TX

#85866 May 23, 2013
Joe Buck wrote:
Crazy Annie! They had to send her away.
Hey there handsome cowboy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#85867 May 23, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
John Wayne! Are you tryin' to tell me he'safag?...
Some power ranger just the other day on one of these threads was trying to tell me John Wayne was gay. Yeah, sure, he wishes!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#85868 May 23, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
I wonder if Jade will censor anyone's attempt a free speech this weekend.
I predict he will. He always does.
Jackie

Union City, CA

#85869 May 23, 2013
Jon Voight wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there handsome cowboy.
I just want to ask you one thing, cowboy. If you're sitting here, and he's sitting all the way over there, then how's he gonna get his hand into your pocket? Oh, but I guess he has that all figured out.
BLOND PRICE WCLB

Tampa, FL

#85870 May 24, 2013
BLANCHEEEEE

I have not heard from you downstairs cause el phone got changed and you would not believe what has been going on in this house but I am coming up there. I need to hear from my sister to see if she is dead or alive for love of Gawd!!! Ya memba Greek Restaurant? That is code for you knowing who this is so serious and am in Tampa right now and going to Choo Choo soon and then to NY Western Party......

Had ya not been so damn drunk you would have freaked out if you had known what all has gone on!

Tell me sexy BF NE that I miss him but had to go a a missionary style trip with mushrooms.

LOL
BLOND PRICE WCLB

Tampa, FL

#85871 May 24, 2013
I am now Blond Price because the price be right. I am almost 29 and still a virgin!!!

Happy holiday weekend to all the sweet ones and to heck with R2D2. Let him ride the Harry Potter broom off a mountain and the batteries were not included.

Gotta run now! Brad is calling on me and so are these two queens downstairs next to a FAKE CAT. My gosh, one yells out and ya think he is having sex but it's only el TV while other one in bedroom and I almost climb in bed with wrong one lmao while 18 year old was there and thought I was somewhere else. OMG, was so fuuuuccckiing fuuny that time.

PS, the maid is back but I gave her the week off.

Going to Beach today so don't bury me. Get ta bangin upstairs while I sit right under you while three other people are there too lol

I gave enough hints you know who this is but need to talk to you. You will not believe what all has been this and that but need to get up them thar stairs and see ya. Mammy asked bouts ya btw. She always does.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#85872 May 24, 2013
BLOND PRICE WCLB wrote:
I am now Blond Price because the price be right. I am almost 29 and still a virgin!!!
Happy holiday weekend to all the sweet ones and to heck with R2D2. Let him ride the Harry Potter broom off a mountain and the batteries were not included.
Gotta run now! Brad is calling on me and so are these two queens downstairs next to a FAKE CAT. My gosh, one yells out and ya think he is having sex but it's only el TV while other one in bedroom and I almost climb in bed with wrong one lmao while 18 year old was there and thought I was somewhere else. OMG, was so fuuuuccckiing fuuny that time.
PS, the maid is back but I gave her the week off.
Going to Beach today so don't bury me. Get ta bangin upstairs while I sit right under you while three other people are there too lol
I gave enough hints you know who this is but need to talk to you. You will not believe what all has been this and that but need to get up them thar stairs and see ya. Mammy asked bouts ya btw. She always does.
Old Boring Gay rides again. Such a drama queen, such a faerie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 3 min Bev 30,953
News Indiana backlash: What you need to know 5 min Who 78
News Indiana lawmakers try to quiet firestorm surrou... 5 min Marcavage s Trick 119
News Child of Lesbian Moms Says Same-Sex Marriage Is... 11 min NorCal Native 594
News The Hoosier Nuremberg Laws 13 min Marcavage s Trick 67
News Indiana religious freedom act: What's behind th... 21 min Marcavage s Trick 26
News Kentucky argues gay marriage ban not biased 21 min novus ordo seclorum 3
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 38 min Pietro Armando 58,940
News Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 42 min Pietro Armando 1,949
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Poof1 17,846
More from around the web