Comments
59,041 - 59,060 of 67,962 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#85539 May 17, 2013
Terra Firma wrote:
<quoted text>
Golem did not fake his death. Golem did not die of AIDS. No one in the gay community has claimed Golem died because of "bigoted straight people", or because of any people for that matter. That you repeat and add to the "schtick" of your troll pals just demonstrates your true nature: that of being a crippled POS. And yet you whine have you've been "unfairly" banned. Go look in a mirror to find out why.
He comes on here as if "all knowing" with his little troll buddy posting right along, and wonders why everyone finds him offensive and boorish. Some retirement!
What the FFF

Watsonville, CA

#85540 May 17, 2013
About "bigoted straight people" ...

http://news.yahoo.com/crowds-break-gay-rights...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#85541 May 17, 2013
Terra Firma wrote:
<quoted text>
Golem did not fake his death. Golem did not die of AIDS. No one in the gay community has claimed Golem died because of "bigoted straight people", or because of any people for that matter. That you repeat and add to the "schtick" of your troll pals just demonstrates your true nature: that of being a crippled POS. And yet you whine have you've been "unfairly" banned. Go look in a mirror to find out why.
The reason I get any registered profile banned is probably a hacker, or a biased mod. It is not for the content of my posts.

You deserve banning. I do not. So stop whining!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#85542 May 17, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>He comes on here as if "all knowing" with his little troll buddy posting right along, and wonders why everyone finds him offensive and boorish. Some retirement!
Some life! A young man like yourself healthy, able bodied, sitting on topix bullying and stalking an old disabled war vet. Nice! Your mom should be real proud.

YUK!YUK!YUK! North Eastern Jade. What a jackass!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#85543 May 17, 2013
What the FFF wrote:
About "bigoted straight people" ...
http://news.yahoo.com/crowds-break-gay-rights...
Hi toots! Everyone knows I love my gay, lesbian, bisexual and yes, trannie friends and I don't approve of that described in that link.

But Golem didn't die because of any bigoted straight people. He didn't even die. It's just some drama princess acting out. "Golem" stopped posting or changed his nic.

“abstractions of thought...”

Location hidden

#85544 May 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason I get any registered profile banned is probably a hacker, or a biased mod. It is not for the content of my posts.
You deserve banning. I do not. So stop whining!
A hacker? Multiple times? Perhaps you should use you VA benefits to get a mental health assessment for you delusions.

As for your opinion regarding my posts, I don't really care what a sniveling cripple thinks and I doubt whether Topix does either.
Golem is Dead

United States

#85546 May 17, 2013
Terra Firma wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar...Golem was an AIDS infested pig that took his own life..maybe you should too.

Location hidden

#85547 May 17, 2013
Golem is Dead wrote:
<quoted text> Liar...Golem was an AIDS infested pig that took his own life..
Nope. Just another of your lies.
Golem is Dead wrote:
maybe you should too.
I'll pass. Being alive and having a registered Topix ID obviously serves the public good in annoying you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#85548 May 17, 2013
Terra Firma wrote:
<quoted text>
A hacker? Multiple times? Perhaps you should use you VA benefits to get a mental health assessment for you delusions.
As for your opinion regarding my posts, I don't really care what a sniveling cripple thinks and I doubt whether Topix does either.
Yes "Old Swiftboater" Bill has bragged about it and takes credit.

Perhaps one of the biased mods is his buddy. Or a hacker, I doubt it's Bill himself he being so stupid and all.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#85550 May 17, 2013
Terra Firma wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice! I'm wrong and I am bad because I'm a disabled veteran. I can't walk ha ha so I'm a sniveling cripple. Good stuff!

Your mom is so proud.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#85551 May 17, 2013
You're wrong because you don't know what you're posting about. As far as the "cripple", you have milked that for all it was worth. "Sniveling" however, does quite suit you. Now, hop over to another thread and try to feel like you are a part of something!

Location hidden

#85552 May 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Nice! I'm wrong and I am bad because I'm a disabled veteran.
No, you're wrong because your statements were false. You're "bad" because making false statements about and/or ridiculing dead people reflects poorly on you. Such character defects have nothing to do with your veterans status as all veterans certainly don't do what you do. I suspect your bitterness about your disability does play a role, though.
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
I can't walk ha ha so I'm a sniveling cripple. Good stuff!
No, you're "sniveling" because you don't take responsibility for your actions and words in Topix but instead erroneously portray yourself as an innocent victim.
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Your mom is so proud.
And yours isn't (or wasn't, as the case may be).
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#85553 May 17, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
You're wrong because you don't know what you're posting about. As far as the "cripple", you have milked that for all it was worth. "Sniveling" however, does quite suit you. Now, hop over to another thread and try to feel like you are a part of something!
No. I don't take orders from silly jackasses such as yourself.

I like it here! I think I'll stay. Perhaps you would be happier if you BEAT IT JACKASS!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#85554 May 17, 2013
Terra Firma wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're wrong because your statements were false. You're "bad" because making false statements about and/or ridiculing dead people reflects poorly on you. Such character defects have nothing to do with your veterans status as all veterans certainly don't do what you do. I suspect your bitterness about your disability does play a role, though.
<quoted text>
No, you're "sniveling" because you don't take responsibility for your actions and words in Topix but instead erroneously portray yourself as an innocent victim.
<quoted text>
And yours isn't (or wasn't, as the case may be).
Prove Golem died drama princess. Send me his obit or something.

Golem didn't die. He stopped posting or changed nics. Even if he did die, so what? Why does that make you mad at me you silly dope?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#85555 May 17, 2013
YUK!YUK!YUK!
Mike Di Rucci

Union City, CA

#85556 May 17, 2013
I don't know if you've all heard the news but my cousin Frankie Rizzo died from gay bullying.

Hope that makes you jackasses happy. You won't have Frankie to liven up your boring thread anymore.

You dopey jackasses don't have a funny bone in your bodies Frankie said (his last words).

YUK!YUK!YUK!
Frankies ghost

Union City, CA

#85557 May 17, 2013
YUK!YUK!YUK!

Location hidden

#85558 May 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove Golem died drama princess. Send me his obit or something.
You've posted in the thread a friend of his in the real word created announcing Golem's death. No doubt you'd have no issue posting a fake death notice for one of your friends, but those of us with ethics don't do such things.
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Golem didn't die. He stopped posting or changed nics.
Prove Golem didn't die, drama cripple.
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Even if he did die, so what? Why does that make you mad at me you silly dope?
Why do you dislike having your faced rubbed in your lies?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#85560 May 17, 2013
Terra Firma wrote:
<quoted text>
You've posted in the thread a friend of his in the real word created announcing Golem's death. No doubt you'd have no issue posting a fake death notice for one of your friends, but those of us with ethics don't do such things.
<quoted text>
Prove Golem didn't die, drama cripple.
<quoted text>
Why do you dislike having your faced rubbed in your lies?
Hey you say Golem died, you gotta prove it. Like the cops. They don't just declare someone died, they have to have evidence dummy. So do I. The burden of proving it is on you, you dopey jackass.

Blond Princess ("Blond King") is full of drama and full of sh!t. No one died you gullible drama princess! Too funny!

Location hidden

#85561 May 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you say Golem died, you gotta prove it. Like the cops. They don't just declare someone died, they have to have evidence dummy. So do I.
You aren't the cops and what you "want" is irrelevant.
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
The burden of proving it is on you, you dopey jackass.
Really? Apparently you aren't up to proving Golem is still alive either.
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Blond Princess ("Blond King") is full of drama and full of sh!t.
He isn't the one who started a thread to announce Golem's death. Gemelk did. You've posted in that thread. Are you too senile to remember that?
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
No one died you gullible drama princess! Too funny!
Of course someone died. You think a denial by a crippled troll whom Topix won't allow to register means anything? LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biggest Gay Lies 2 min Reverend Alan 1,675
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 4 min Frankie Rizzo 54,914
Refusal to sell wedding gowns to lesbian couple... 11 min TomInElPaso 155
3 states, plaintiffs want Supreme Court to hear... 20 min TomInElPaso 8
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 26 min Jooosh04 1,054
California Takes a Stand Against Gay and Trans ... 39 min Wondering 45
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 43 min lazy posts 200,588
Gay Marriage Vs. the First Amendment 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 410
Supreme Court: Was gay marriage settled in 1972... 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 544
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••