Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#85373 May 12, 2013
Happy Mothers Day to all you mothers.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#85376 May 13, 2013
I will PM Jizzy and get all the latest. I bet the whole gang went out a booty plundering last night late!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#85378 May 13, 2013
Golem is Dead wrote:
Gays eat poo, right?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#85379 May 13, 2013
YUK!YUK!YUK!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#85381 May 13, 2013
Waldo wrote:
<quoted text> I heard gays consider explosive diarrhea to be a delicacy :-)
I had the squirts last week real bad. Don't know what caused it, had only my normal case of beer that day. Few shots of whiskey. Sauerkraut and chili for dinner. Squid and clams on the half shell for lunch. Soft boiled eggs for breakfast. Fiery explosive squirts for two days! Stank to high heaven. Had to open all the windows.

Maybe a bad batch of beer. Maybe it was left in the sun or something. PBR! Red neck, white socks and Pabst Blue Ribbon beer!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#85385 May 13, 2013
Having allowed the 24 hours of discussion for the cease fire, and having not received the required acceptance of the offer within the aforesaid 24 hours, the previously offered "Seven Points for Peace" are hereby rescinded. Game on.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#85386 May 13, 2013
Jade had a wonderful weekend riding on the brush hog as Jizzy the mule pulled him up and down the slopes of the meadow. Jizzy has welts on his back from Jade's bullwhip though. I think Jizzy really wants to trade places and be the dominant one once in awhile. Jade will never allow this though because he's a top.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#85387 May 13, 2013
Would anybody like to give Eulogy for Golem? I didn't think so.
R1 for President

Topeka, KS

#85388 May 13, 2013
Joyce Brothers wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting.
I heard Dr. Joyce croaked today.
R1 for President

Topeka, KS

#85389 May 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I had the squirts last week real bad. Don't know what caused it, had only my normal case of beer that day. Few shots of whiskey. Sauerkraut and chili for dinner. Squid and clams on the half shell for lunch. Soft boiled eggs for breakfast. Fiery explosive squirts for two days! Stank to high heaven. Had to open all the windows.
Maybe a bad batch of beer. Maybe it was left in the sun or something. PBR! Red neck, white socks and Pabst Blue Ribbon beer!
Eating and drinking like you've described above would have a certain laxative effect on any normal person. On the other hand, if someone was impacted with gerbils, parrots, a bottle of Captain Morgan turned sideways etc.... well you get the picture.
R1 for President

Topeka, KS

#85390 May 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
I will PM Jizzy and get all the latest. I bet the whole gang went out a booty plundering last night late!
Of course, they are buttcaneers of the worst sort.
Golem is Dead

Indianapolis, IN

#85392 May 13, 2013
Why do gays love poo?
R1 sucks

London, UK

#85393 May 13, 2013
How dare you make fun of someone dying!

“One Bigot at a Time”

Since: Apr 07

DC

#85395 May 13, 2013
How's folks? I haven't stopped in for awhile. Not much to see here except this disturbing bunch of sockpuppetry.

So have we given this thread up to the crazy trolls?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#85396 May 13, 2013
Sceptical wrote:
How's folks? I haven't stopped in for awhile. Not much to see here except this disturbing bunch of sockpuppetry.
Hi! Welcome back!

Yes. Some crazy troll name of NE Jade and all his socks has ruined this thread for everyone.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#85397 May 13, 2013
Sceptical wrote:
The dirtyqueers have ruined this thread with their sock puppetry.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#85398 May 13, 2013
Norfolk in my Mind wrote:
<quoted text>WOO HOO
I want to hear a pirate, meadow mowing story!!!
Avast ye knaves for tis time for yet ano'er tale of ye buttcaneer Jade and ye merry band of turdburglars.

Twas ye middle of May and the good Cap'n was in port to take care of ye meadow tall with weeds. "I need a brush hog for this job" sayeth ye Skipper of ye Scupper. Eventually ye Backdoor bandit got a brush hog, but had no tractor to pull it across ye meadow tall with weeds.

In comes Jizzybird to the rescue. with the blinkers upon his eyes and a riding crop slapped across his back, he did pull with all his strength to drag ye mower across ye meadow, heavy laden with Jade's fatarse resting thereupon. Jade laughed as he realized he had his 40 acres and a mule to work it.

Soon Jizzy hit a rock, and a large chunk of limestone it were, the force of it hitting the underneath of the mower deck and propelling Jade head over heals into ye meadow tall with weeds. Never in the history of gaydom has a twinkie uttered such a volley of colorful language as did Jade when he landed on his fatarse. Jizzy was fired.

The end.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#85401 May 14, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text>
Avast ye knaves for tis time for yet ano'er tale of ye buttcaneer Jade and ye merry band of turdburglars.
Twas ye middle of May and the good Cap'n was in port to take care of ye meadow tall with weeds. "I need a brush hog for this job" sayeth ye Skipper of ye Scupper. Eventually ye Backdoor bandit got a brush hog, but had no tractor to pull it across ye meadow tall with weeds.
In comes Jizzybird to the rescue. with the blinkers upon his eyes and a riding crop slapped across his back, he did pull with all his strength to drag ye mower across ye meadow, heavy laden with Jade's fatarse resting thereupon. Jade laughed as he realized he had his 40 acres and a mule to work it.
Soon Jizzy hit a rock, and a large chunk of limestone it were, the force of it hitting the underneath of the mower deck and propelling Jade head over heals into ye meadow tall with weeds. Never in the history of gaydom has a twinkie uttered such a volley of colorful language as did Jade when he landed on his fatarse. Jizzy was fired.
The end.
LMAO! A fine meadow allegory! Such talent on the straight side, none on Jade's side.

Unfortunately Jade et al. are functionally illiterate. Otherwise it would be fun to read a story by one of those dummies. Like Jizzy who can't even spell his name correctly.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#85402 May 14, 2013
Jizzy Goes Job Hunting by Frankie Rizzo

Having been recently fired by Jade for gross negligence during a meadow mowing incident Jizzy was unemployed.

With jobs scarce and he being a fat lazy dummy with no credentials, what hope was there for the Jiz?

The big dopey galoot searched for a job nonetheless. Then the circus came to town and hired Jizzy as a clown.

The End.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#85403 May 14, 2013
YUK!YUk!YUK!YUK!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 min lides 5,471
Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) 3 min Estelle 219,632
Obama calls on women only at news conference 5 min lolol 2
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 7 min KiMare 26,696
Saturday Morning With NE Jade 8 min Milton 3
Supreme Court allows gay marriage to proceed in... 9 min RalphB 2
Supreme Court won't stop gay marriages in Florida 10 min Milton 12
TOWIE boys say Balls to Cancer by stripping NAK... 15 min Mikey 14
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 1 hr Mikey 5,003
More from around the web