“abstractions of thought...”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#85552 May 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Nice! I'm wrong and I am bad because I'm a disabled veteran.
No, you're wrong because your statements were false. You're "bad" because making false statements about and/or ridiculing dead people reflects poorly on you. Such character defects have nothing to do with your veterans status as all veterans certainly don't do what you do. I suspect your bitterness about your disability does play a role, though.
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
I can't walk ha ha so I'm a sniveling cripple. Good stuff!
No, you're "sniveling" because you don't take responsibility for your actions and words in Topix but instead erroneously portray yourself as an innocent victim.
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Your mom is so proud.
And yours isn't (or wasn't, as the case may be).
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#85553 May 17, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
You're wrong because you don't know what you're posting about. As far as the "cripple", you have milked that for all it was worth. "Sniveling" however, does quite suit you. Now, hop over to another thread and try to feel like you are a part of something!
No. I don't take orders from silly jackasses such as yourself.

I like it here! I think I'll stay. Perhaps you would be happier if you BEAT IT JACKASS!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#85554 May 17, 2013
Terra Firma wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're wrong because your statements were false. You're "bad" because making false statements about and/or ridiculing dead people reflects poorly on you. Such character defects have nothing to do with your veterans status as all veterans certainly don't do what you do. I suspect your bitterness about your disability does play a role, though.
<quoted text>
No, you're "sniveling" because you don't take responsibility for your actions and words in Topix but instead erroneously portray yourself as an innocent victim.
<quoted text>
And yours isn't (or wasn't, as the case may be).
Prove Golem died drama princess. Send me his obit or something.

Golem didn't die. He stopped posting or changed nics. Even if he did die, so what? Why does that make you mad at me you silly dope?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#85555 May 17, 2013
YUK!YUK!YUK!
Mike Di Rucci

Union City, CA

#85556 May 17, 2013
I don't know if you've all heard the news but my cousin Frankie Rizzo died from gay bullying.

Hope that makes you jackasses happy. You won't have Frankie to liven up your boring thread anymore.

You dopey jackasses don't have a funny bone in your bodies Frankie said (his last words).

YUK!YUK!YUK!
Frankies ghost

Union City, CA

#85557 May 17, 2013
YUK!YUK!YUK!

Location hidden

#85558 May 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove Golem died drama princess. Send me his obit or something.
You've posted in the thread a friend of his in the real word created announcing Golem's death. No doubt you'd have no issue posting a fake death notice for one of your friends, but those of us with ethics don't do such things.
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Golem didn't die. He stopped posting or changed nics.
Prove Golem didn't die, drama cripple.
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Even if he did die, so what? Why does that make you mad at me you silly dope?
Why do you dislike having your faced rubbed in your lies?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#85560 May 17, 2013
Terra Firma wrote:
<quoted text>
You've posted in the thread a friend of his in the real word created announcing Golem's death. No doubt you'd have no issue posting a fake death notice for one of your friends, but those of us with ethics don't do such things.
<quoted text>
Prove Golem didn't die, drama cripple.
<quoted text>
Why do you dislike having your faced rubbed in your lies?
Hey you say Golem died, you gotta prove it. Like the cops. They don't just declare someone died, they have to have evidence dummy. So do I. The burden of proving it is on you, you dopey jackass.

Blond Princess ("Blond King") is full of drama and full of sh!t. No one died you gullible drama princess! Too funny!

Location hidden

#85561 May 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you say Golem died, you gotta prove it. Like the cops. They don't just declare someone died, they have to have evidence dummy. So do I.
You aren't the cops and what you "want" is irrelevant.
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
The burden of proving it is on you, you dopey jackass.
Really? Apparently you aren't up to proving Golem is still alive either.
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Blond Princess ("Blond King") is full of drama and full of sh!t.
He isn't the one who started a thread to announce Golem's death. Gemelk did. You've posted in that thread. Are you too senile to remember that?
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
No one died you gullible drama princess! Too funny!
Of course someone died. You think a denial by a crippled troll whom Topix won't allow to register means anything? LOL.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#85563 May 17, 2013
Terra Firma wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't the cops and what you "want" is irrelevant.
<quoted text>
Really? Apparently you aren't up to proving Golem is still alive either.
<quoted text>
He isn't the one who started a thread to announce Golem's death. Gemelk did. You've posted in that thread. Are you too senile to remember that?
<quoted text>Of course someone died. You think a denial by a crippled troll whom Topix won't allow to register means anything? LOL.
Same to you. You want me to prove he didn't die. And what you want is irrelevant.

You can't prove a negative dummy. If you want to insist someone died, the burden of proof is on you, and it should be easy. Your problem is no one died.

Post an obituary fruitcake. Then we'll talk.

My being crippled, while amusing to you because you are a sick hater, is totally irrelevant, why do you bring it up power ranger?

What a dope!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#85564 May 17, 2013
YUK!YUK!YUK!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#85565 May 17, 2013
I will PM Terra Firma later on and get all the latest.
Mike DiRucci

Union City, CA

#85566 May 17, 2013
It's a miracle! Cousin Frankie and that silly jackass Golem came back to life!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#85567 May 17, 2013
Hello relevant heteros. It's the weekend. Pass the whiskey around the campfire and tell me a pirate story.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#85569 May 17, 2013
Allie Topeka wrote:
Anybody heard any good gay jokes lately?
What would you call the Flintstones if they were gay?

- Queers.
Uve

United States

#85572 May 17, 2013
Friday night, let's have a BIG PARTY:)

WOO HOO!!!

-Uve
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#85573 May 17, 2013
Uve wrote:
Friday night, let's have a BIG PARTY:)
WOO HOO!!!
-Uve
Will there be WHISKEY and BEER? How about HOT CHICKS with BIG TITS?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#85574 May 17, 2013
For beer I drink Pabst Blue Ribbon. If you drink anything else you're a pussy, you're un-American and you are wasting your money.

When it comes to WHISKEY, I am more hoity toity and have a weakness for a fine Tennessee whisky such as George Dickel or an award winning 'Mercan bourbon like Evan Williams makes.

But I'll take what you got! Let's PAR-TAY! WOO~HOOO!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#85575 May 17, 2013
YUK!YUK!YUK! WOOO~HOOOO!!
Uve

United States

#85576 May 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Will there be WHISKEY and BEER? How about HOT CHICKS with BIG TITS?
Plenty of those for sure, maybe $3 Butt Boi Bill will tell us how many of the Hot chicks with big tits will take it up the azz from their Normal and Decent hetero boyfriends.

WOO HOO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 3 min Chris Toal 30,922
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 3 min Nine Ball 58,915
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 6 min Frankie Rizzo 17,829
News GOP 2016 hopefuls back Indiana's new law 6 min Gremlin 10
News Indiana backlash: What you need to know 6 min Who 1
News Apple's Tim Cook: Anti-gay laws are 'dangerous' 6 min barefoot2626 41
News Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 6 min Brian_G 1,928
News Indiana lawmakers try to quiet firestorm surrou... 9 min nhjeff 68
News Pediatrician Won't Treat Baby With Lesbian Moms 1 hr Pietro Armando 780
More from around the web