The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
Straight Sh00ter

Tecumseh, KS

#85611 May 17, 2013
Why doesn't Liberace tour anymore? Did he have a certain disease resulting from his perverselifestyle?
Straight Sh00ter

Tecumseh, KS

#85612 May 17, 2013
You're pickin' trade up on the street like that. That's nowhere. I mean, you gotta get yourself some kind of management. You need my friend O'Daniel. He operates the biggest stable in town, in fact, in the whole god-damned Metropolitan area. It's stupid a stud like you paying. You don't want to be stupid.

“From a distance...”

Since: Apr 08

Planet Earth

#85614 May 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't prove some anonymous topix poster is not dead. That you think you can just demonstrates how stupid you are. Prove he's dead. The burden is on you.
Why is being an anonymous Topix poster an excuse for your inability to Golem's alive but not for proving he's dead? Someone that knew Golem in the real world posted a death notice; that you choose not to believe it doesn't make it untrue.
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
I call bullsh!t.[QUOTE]
I really don't care to hear about your latest bowel movement accident.

[QUOTE who="Frankie Rizzo"]If it wasn't for me and a few others with a sense of humor, this thread would die the merciful death it should have long ago. Careful what you wish for spice boy.
Hijacking and keeping this thread alive and number one in the spotlight seems only to be a concern for your troll buddies. You guys even search back through threads that haven't had posts for months to resurrect them. I couldn't care less if a given thread dies; it's the nature of Topix. You, on the other had, would have no life if it did.
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
You're welcome for this "spineless" veteran's two combat tours punk.
You're welcome for my dad's military service too. We've already been through this, though. Is your Alzheimer's acting up?
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
You'd sh!t your pants and faint.
You're really obsessed with feces, aren't you?
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Alright power ranger! We got that unpleasantness out of the way. Did you hear the one about the gay cowboy? YUK!YUK!YUK! It's a good one! let me know! PM me! TLFN!
When and if you can obtain and keep a registered Topix ID, let me know.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#85617 May 18, 2013
Terra Firma wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is being an anonymous Topix poster an excuse for your inability to Golem's alive but not for proving he's dead? Someone that knew Golem in the real world posted a death notice; that you choose not to believe it doesn't make it untrue.
<quoted text>
Hijacking and keeping this thread alive and number one in the spotlight seems only to be a concern for your troll buddies. You guys even search back through threads that haven't had posts for months to resurrect them. I couldn't care less if a given thread dies; it's the nature of Topix. You, on the other had, would have no life if it did.
<quoted text>
You're welcome for my dad's military service too. We've already been through this, though. Is your Alzheimer's acting up?
<quoted text>
You're really obsessed with feces, aren't you?
<quoted text>
When and if you can obtain and keep a registered Topix ID, let me know.
Try and relax Juicy Fruit. Geez, you're so silly-mad you're gonna vomit! No one died. It was a childish plea for attention/sympathy. Boy are you gullible.

P.S. There is no such person named Golem dummy. Send an obit, then we'll talk maybe. If you're not too angry still.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#85618 May 18, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text> !
Hello Jade. I hope this post finds you doing well.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#85619 May 18, 2013
Terra Firma is a famous navigator of the windward passage.

Oh the "tails" he could tell!

YUK!YUK!YUK!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#85622 May 18, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw shuddup you smelly old bag.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#85623 May 18, 2013
YUK!YUK!YUK! Jade's smelly old bag sock puppet is back!

I like it when she tells us how fine and rich a young man dopey lazy-ass loser Jade is!

#85624 May 18, 2013
Huey wrote:
<quoted text> Are you still reporting posts to the advertisers?
LMFAO
No need to because you are banned as quickly as you create accounts.

#85625 May 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw shuddup you smelly old bag.
You should consider buying your spouse Creed perfume.

#85626 May 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
YUK!YUK!YUK! Jade's smelly old bag sock puppet is back!
I like it when she tells us how fine and rich a young man dopey lazy-ass loser Jade is!
Poor thing, you are lonely and finically destitute.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#85627 May 18, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor thing, you are lonely and finically destitute.
I am neither. And I can spell.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#85628 May 18, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
You should consider buying your spouse Creed perfume.
You should consider a douche with a fire hose and Clorox.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#85629 May 18, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Go away Blanche, we already have a faghag named Terra Firma.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#85632 May 18, 2013
YUK!YUK!YUK!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#85638 May 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You should consider a douche with a fire hose and Clorox.
LMAO!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#85639 May 18, 2013
Norfolk NE is about to ride the lightning! Tornadoes, hail, winds, flooding rains. NE Jade might see his aluminum siding go flying off the house tonight. Meanwhile in my area it looks like Dorothy and Toto are gonna come out and play.

HAZARDOUS WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE OMAHA

THE MAIN AREA OF THUNDERSTORMS IS EXPECTED TO DEVELOP OVER THE WESTERN HIGH PLAINS...WESTERN AND WEST CENTRAL NEBRASKA AND WESTERN KANSAS THIS AFTERNOON. SOME OF THESE STORMS COULD MOVE TOWARD COLUMBUS...NORFOLK AND ALBION THIS EVENING. MEANWHILE...A STRONG LOW LEVEL JET IS FORECAST TO DEVELOP OVER EASTERN KANSAS THIS EVENING...WITH STORMS DEVELOPING ACROSS PARTS OF EASTERN NEBRASKA AND WESTERN IOWA OVERNIGHT.

http://forecast.weather.gov/showsigwx.php...
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#85641 May 18, 2013
A powerful blow is coming to Norfolk NE.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#85642 May 18, 2013
I wonder if Jade shaves hisarse? I wonder if he then walks backwards when he goes out in public?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#85643 May 18, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
I wonder if Jade shaves hisarse? I wonder if he then walks backwards when he goes out in public?
I heard Jade's skinny white ass is naturally bald except for 4 or 5 real long hairs that he braids around his little tiny balls.

I heard the whole mess down there is exposed when he shoots pool on Saturday nights in his miniskirt, commando style.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 min TomInElPaso 53,527
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 16 min Freedomofexpression 8,337
News Sicko threatened to rape City Council speaker, ... 24 min Milton 1
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 33 min REMEMBER DETROIT 26,190
News Mr Gay Europe wants to raise awareness around s... 44 min Milton 6
News Organist Says Fear of Trump Future Made Him Pai... 44 min Milton 4
News 'Bathroom bill' dies again in Texas as session ... 2 hr Farting Bill 2
News Church accused of offering to 'cure homosexuali... 6 hr Howie 7
News Gay Pride should be about protest, not just cor... 15 hr The Troll Stopper 76
News Gay rapper Milan Christopher strips naked for s... 23 hr Tre H 8
More from around the web