The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
Golem is Dead

Indianapolis, IN

#85527 May 16, 2013
HI...Did everyone know that golem is dead?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#85530 May 16, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
Some retirement, gramps. Sitting on the gay forums all day, creating little childish stories. Your little tirade about Golem faking his death is one of the most senile, attention seeking tactics I have ever seen on Topix since the whole Girl Scout fiasco from R1's masterful cyber melt down. Enjoy your solo posting. It seems to complete the whole picture of what you really are. Have your alter, Straight Shooter start posting. Oh,almost forgot....gotta make you feel at home.....yuk, yuk, yuk. There that should keep you going all night.
I wonder who this silly little jackass is posting to. Anyone know?

What a cute little hissy fit. Girl scouts? Whoa cowboy! Easy now.

YUK!YUK!YUK!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#85531 May 16, 2013
I know where Jades been. 42nd Street, that's where he's been.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#85532 May 16, 2013
For a late dinner, I think I'll have the Jade melt. With a side of hissy-fit salad.

YUK!YUK!YUK!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#85533 May 16, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
Some retirement, gramps. Sitting on the gay forums all day, creating little childish stories. Your little tirade about Golem faking his death is one of the most senile, attention seeking tactics I have ever seen on Topix since the whole Girl Scout fiasco from R1's masterful cyber melt down. Enjoy your solo posting. It seems to complete the whole picture of what you really are. Have your alter, Straight Shooter start posting. Oh,almost forgot....gotta make you feel at home.....yuk, yuk, yuk. There that should keep you going all night.
No body died you dopey jackass drama princess. That's schtick. I've seen it a dozen times. Some poster changes his sock puppet or stops posting then all you yentas declare he died due to those bigoted straight people.
Golem is Dead

Indianapolis, IN

#85534 May 17, 2013
HI - Did everyone know that golem is dead ?
Golem is Dead

Indianapolis, IN

#85535 May 17, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
Damn NE Jadequeer, your AIDS acting up again? I suggest that a dose of suicide may help you out.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#85536 May 17, 2013
I will PM Jade and cheer him up. Maybe he's still sulking today.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#85537 May 17, 2013
YUK!YUK!YUK! Fake Golem death!

Died of straight people. Too funny!

“From a distance...”

Since: Apr 08

Planet Earth

#85538 May 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No body died you dopey jackass drama princess. That's schtick. I've seen it a dozen times. Some poster changes his sock puppet or stops posting then all you yentas declare he died due to those bigoted straight people.
Golem did not fake his death. Golem did not die of AIDS. No one in the gay community has claimed Golem died because of "bigoted straight people", or because of any people for that matter. That you repeat and add to the "schtick" of your troll pals just demonstrates your true nature: that of being a crippled POS. And yet you whine have you've been "unfairly" banned. Go look in a mirror to find out why.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#85539 May 17, 2013
Terra Firma wrote:
<quoted text>
Golem did not fake his death. Golem did not die of AIDS. No one in the gay community has claimed Golem died because of "bigoted straight people", or because of any people for that matter. That you repeat and add to the "schtick" of your troll pals just demonstrates your true nature: that of being a crippled POS. And yet you whine have you've been "unfairly" banned. Go look in a mirror to find out why.
He comes on here as if "all knowing" with his little troll buddy posting right along, and wonders why everyone finds him offensive and boorish. Some retirement!
What the FFF

Aptos, CA

#85540 May 17, 2013
About "bigoted straight people" ...

http://news.yahoo.com/crowds-break-gay-rights...
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#85541 May 17, 2013
Terra Firma wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason I get any registered profile banned is probably a hacker, or a biased mod. It is not for the content of my posts.

You deserve banning. I do not. So stop whining!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#85542 May 17, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>He comes on here as if "all knowing" with his little troll buddy posting right along, and wonders why everyone finds him offensive and boorish. Some retirement!
Some life! A young man like yourself healthy, able bodied, sitting on topix bullying and stalking an old disabled war vet. Nice! Your mom should be real proud.

YUK!YUK!YUK! North Eastern Jade. What a jackass!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#85543 May 17, 2013
What the FFF wrote:
About "bigoted straight people" ...
http://news.yahoo.com/crowds-break-gay-rights...
Hi toots! Everyone knows I love my gay, lesbian, bisexual and yes, trannie friends and I don't approve of that described in that link.

But Golem didn't die because of any bigoted straight people. He didn't even die. It's just some drama princess acting out. "Golem" stopped posting or changed his nic.

“From a distance...”

Planet Earth

#85544 May 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason I get any registered profile banned is probably a hacker, or a biased mod. It is not for the content of my posts.
You deserve banning. I do not. So stop whining!
A hacker? Multiple times? Perhaps you should use you VA benefits to get a mental health assessment for you delusions.

As for your opinion regarding my posts, I don't really care what a sniveling cripple thinks and I doubt whether Topix does either.
Golem is Dead

United States

#85546 May 17, 2013
Terra Firma wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar...Golem was an AIDS infested pig that took his own life..maybe you should too.

“From a distance...”

Planet Earth

#85547 May 17, 2013
Golem is Dead wrote:
<quoted text> Liar...Golem was an AIDS infested pig that took his own life..
Nope. Just another of your lies.
Golem is Dead wrote:
maybe you should too.
I'll pass. Being alive and having a registered Topix ID obviously serves the public good in annoying you.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#85548 May 17, 2013
Terra Firma wrote:
<quoted text>
A hacker? Multiple times? Perhaps you should use you VA benefits to get a mental health assessment for you delusions.
As for your opinion regarding my posts, I don't really care what a sniveling cripple thinks and I doubt whether Topix does either.
Yes "Old Swiftboater" Bill has bragged about it and takes credit.

Perhaps one of the biased mods is his buddy. Or a hacker, I doubt it's Bill himself he being so stupid and all.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#85550 May 17, 2013
Terra Firma wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice! I'm wrong and I am bad because I'm a disabled veteran. I can't walk ha ha so I'm a sniveling cripple. Good stuff!

Your mom is so proud.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 8 min Frankie Rizzo 15,700
News This gay Senate candidate is running in the lan... 12 min Cornfused 26
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr DebraE 38,710
News Bette Midler Apologizes After Coming Under Fire... 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 9
News After gay couple's home is egged, a community r... 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 6
News WikiLeaks Outs Saudi Gay Man, Rape Victims, and... 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 4
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 4 hr guest 204
More from around the web