The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#84037 Apr 17, 2013
Terra Firma wrote:
<quoted text>
But I don't post 24/7 in dozens of threads. In fact, until last week, I hadn't used my Terra Firma ID for almost a year.

Hi Jade how's the mowing work coming?
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#84038 Apr 17, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Not so fast dumbazz, you claimed to have been hurt jumping from a helicopter. You claimed to have only suffered the damage many years later. How high where you when you jumped?
Now lets talk about ad hominem attacks. Tell me how many times do you end a post with out calling someone a jackass? Fuclking clueless asshat.
Get a job, filthy gaypig troll.
Righteous One

Topeka, KS

#84039 Apr 17, 2013
I have an announcement to make, I am the one and only R-1, aka Righteous One, and Jade-Jizzy is a turdburglar.
Righteous One

Topeka, KS

#84040 Apr 17, 2013
You're pickin' trade up on the street like that. That's nowhere. I mean, you gotta get yourself some kind of management. You need my friend O'Daniel. He operates the biggest stable in town, in fact, in the whole god-damned Metropolitan area. It's stupid a stud like you paying. You don't want to be stupid.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#84041 Apr 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
About six. Some posters are more equal than others. I obviously fall in the less equal category. WAY less equal.
As soon as I make one of you clowns look the fool you are, POOF! I'm disappeared. Like in some cheap third world banana republic.
Six. Like me. Also for making the poofs look bad.
Righteous One

Topeka, KS

#84042 Apr 17, 2013
Avast ye knaves! Ye royal buttcommando, Cap'n Jizzybutt, has ordered that the SS Wee Willy be provisioned for a full crew of leather daddies to sail at least 30 days upon ye high seas, for 'tis time fer plunderin' o' the booty. The call to weigh anchor may be given at any time, so e'ry hand must be at the ready, day or night. Dismissed!
Righteous One

Topeka, KS

#84043 Apr 17, 2013
Looks like Dorothy and Toto might come out and play tonight across Kansas. Tornado Watch.
Righteous One

Topeka, KS

#84045 Apr 17, 2013
Jizzy you better start responding.
Lars

Marble Falls, TX

#84046 Apr 17, 2013
Righteous One wrote:
Looks like Dorothy and Toto might come out and play tonight across Kansas. Tornado Watch.
I wonder if it'll head to Norfolk two?
Righteous One

Topeka, KS

#84047 Apr 17, 2013
He's a great American fisherman,
he'll fish anywhere.
Anywhere there's water, Lord knows he'll be there.
He's just like a gypsy, mighty hard to hold.
Great American fisherman, got fishin' in his soul.

Martin and Eufaula he goin' fish em all,
Kentucky lake and Barkley, Sardis, Ross Barnett,
Toledo Bend and Rayburn and Conroe he wont forget,
he loved lake of the Ozark, he loved Table Rock, Bull Shoals on the White River,
he aint goin' never stop.

he'll fish anywhere.
Great American fisherman got fishin' in his soul.
Righteous One

Topeka, KS

#84048 Apr 17, 2013
Lars wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder if it'll head to Norfolk two?
The hardest blowhard in the USA hails from that wretched place.
Righteous One

Topeka, KS

#84049 Apr 17, 2013
he'll fish anywhere.
Great American fisherman, got fishin' in his soul.

Martin and Eufaula he goin' fish em all,
Kentucky lake and Barkley, Sardis, Ross Barnett,
Toledo Bend and Rayburn and Conroe he wont forget,
he loved lake of the Ozark, he loved Table Rock,
Bull Shoals on the white river, he aint goin' never stop.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#84050 Apr 17, 2013
Righteous One wrote:
Avast ye knaves! Ye royal buttcommando, Cap'n Jizzybutt, has ordered that the SS Wee Willy be provisioned for a full crew of leather daddies to sail at least 30 days upon ye high seas, for 'tis time fer plunderin' o' the booty. The call to weigh anchor may be given at any time, so e'ry hand must be at the ready, day or night. Dismissed!
Argh, it be high time to grease us up another cabin-boi, that one's been skuppered. ALL HANS, LAY TO ...
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#84051 Apr 17, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Not so fast dumbazz, you claimed to have been hurt jumping from a helicopter. You claimed to have only suffered the damage many years later. How high where you when you jumped?
Now lets talk about ad hominem attacks. Tell me how many times do you end a post with out calling someone a jackass? Fuclking clueless asshat.
How many times did I call someone jackass, "clueless asshat"? Oh I dunno "clueless asshat". I didn't count.

How high was I? Pretty high! In more ways than one. About 18 feet in altitude, who knows where in my head. I won't lie. But that was what it was like. That's what we did.

I was alright for many years, had a 10% VA compensation and had a 30 year career as a Geologist. Had used the GI Bill to get my degree. Wasn't a slackard dopey stoner dope like you. Made something of myself. Became a scientist. You cannot even spell or construct a sentence.

Recently age and the old injury have combined to disable me. I cannot stand ir walk much. The VA is reviewing my case for 100%. Hope you never have to be at their whim. They are slow.

Awright then "clueless asshat"! Hope that helps!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#84052 Apr 17, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Argh, it be high time to grease us up another cabin-boi, that one's been skuppered. ALL HANS, LAY TO ...
Aye, Jizzy is ripe for a good grease job! Use the bore brush from the cannon.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#84053 Apr 17, 2013
Righteous One wrote:
Jizzy you better start responding.
He's probably sulking.
Lars

Marble Falls, TX

#84055 Apr 17, 2013
JADE!!!
Righteous One

Topeka, KS

#84056 Apr 17, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>18 feet what a puss. Oh BTW you are still full of shat. Fake azz leg. You where never in the Navy.
But you were and still are the cabin boi aboard the SS Old Boring Gay, and we know you love to heave to so you can take the bowsprit deep astern. Arrgh! Another arsepirate on the gay seas!
Righteous One

Topeka, KS

#84057 Apr 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times did I call someone jackass, "clueless asshat"? Oh I dunno "clueless asshat". I didn't count.
How high was I? Pretty high! In more ways than one. About 18 feet in altitude, who knows where in my head. I won't lie. But that was what it was like. That's what we did.
I was alright for many years, had a 10% VA compensation and had a 30 year career as a Geologist. Had used the GI Bill to get my degree. Wasn't a slackard dopey stoner dope like you. Made something of myself. Became a scientist. You cannot even spell or construct a sentence.
Recently age and the old injury have combined to disable me. I cannot stand ir walk much. The VA is reviewing my case for 100%. Hope you never have to be at their whim. They are slow.
Awright then "clueless asshat"! Hope that helps!
Don't bother talking geology to these gaytards, they don't know schist about about that, they are very igneous, I mean ignorant about natural things.
Righteous One

Topeka, KS

#84058 Apr 17, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Jade was officially fired as the Skipper of the Scupper. This is what happens when a gerbil bill goes unpaid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Reading a book can't turn you gay,' say author... 6 min Dont Homo Me 87
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 13 min Wondering 5,416
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 15 min Wondering 46,328
News Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) 26 min Junket 217,515
News Anxiety in America up since Donald Trump became... 1 hr jonjedi 79
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr Strel 25,265
News Ben Carson Warns Gay Couples Against Pushing Ba... (Jan '15) 1 hr Monsantos Mexico 78
More from around the web