Francis Albert Rizzo

Union City, CA

#83669 Apr 14, 2013
Cat Purrs wrote:
<quoted text> Stop thinking about it then fluck butt.
What is a "fluck butt" is that like a "leather daddy" is Jizzy a "fluck butt"?
Francis Albert Rizzo

Union City, CA

#83671 Apr 14, 2013
just the facts wrote:
I think I will sit back for a bit. Frankie needs the time to make an even bigger ass out of himself. Carry on Frankie.
Good withdrawal strategy when you're being bested mercilessly. Claim you are just "sitting back for a bit".

Too funny!
Francis Albert Rizzo

Union City, CA

#83672 Apr 14, 2013
just the facts wrote:
Go Frankie go, dance my little biotch, dance
Thought you were "sitting back for a bit". Did that thought seem so brilliant you just had to break your silence and post it? Too funny!
Francis Albert Rizzo

Union City, CA

#83673 Apr 14, 2013
Don't worry. I will PM North Eastern Jade with all the news.
Francis Albert Rizzo

Union City, CA

#83674 Apr 14, 2013
YUK!YUK!YUK!
Francis Albert Rizzo

Union City, CA

#83675 Apr 14, 2013
Wonder how long that big dopey jackass Jizzy will "sit back" (hide like a beaten puppy) for.

YUK!YUK!YUK!
Francis Albert Rizzo

Union City, CA

#83680 Apr 14, 2013
The Big Bear wrote:
<quoted text> Pot calling the kettle black.
Silly pink girlie bear making dopey irrelevant comments about cooking.
Francis Albert Rizzo

Union City, CA

#83681 Apr 14, 2013
Ricky wrote:
Jade just sent me a PM, seems he's about to mow his meadow.
WOW! I was going to PM him but thought he might be sleeping in, you know how debauched he gets on Saturday nights.

As he mows the meadow, will Jizzy be "raking up behind" him?
Francis Albert Rizzo

Union City, CA

#83683 Apr 14, 2013
The Big Bear wrote:
Sodomy laws are going down all across the country. We all know how the Supreme Court is going to rule on gay marriage. I guess Frankie will be crying in his beer over it. Woo hoo!
Naah. It will make me happy too because if I go gay, I can ask Jizzy to gay marry me!

I have never su*ked a d!ck in my life and I am quite old. I don't want to try it now, because if I found out I liked it, I'd be pissed off that I missed it all those years!

I'll leave it guys like you.
Francis Albert Rizzo

Union City, CA

#83684 Apr 14, 2013
I can't wait for all the exciting meadow mowing stories! I wasn't here last year during meadow mowing season. I just arrived during last siding season.

Does Jizzy help North Eastern Jade "mow his meadow"?

I'll PM North Eastern Jade later.
Francis Albert Rizzo

Union City, CA

#83685 Apr 14, 2013
The Big Bear wrote:
<quoted text> I have a big strong hairy man to keep me warm at night, you have nothing, you are nothing. Gay equality is at hand.
Hard and muscular? Little tinge of man-stink? Hairy back and neck?

WOO-HOOO! Sounds like Jizzy's wife!
Francis Albert Rizzo

Union City, CA

#83686 Apr 14, 2013
The Big Bear wrote:
Sodomy laws are going down all across the country. We all know how the Supreme Court is going to rule on gay marriage. I guess Frankie will be crying in his beer over it. Woo hoo!
Pinkie girly bear said "sodomy".

Too Funny!
Francis Albert Rizzo

Union City, CA

#83688 Apr 14, 2013
Since that silly pink stuffed animal jackass is speaking of beer, for an excellent domestic lager with a nice hoppy old fashioned taste, try Pabst Blue Ribbon.

I sh!t you not. Don't be a snob. And don't drink those fruity wine coolers with little umbrellas like Jizzy does. Or those fancy imported beers unless it's from Canada.

PBR! Red Neck, White Socks And Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer!
Francis Albert Rizzo

Union City, CA

#83689 Apr 14, 2013
The Big Bear wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh cvm on Frankie, admit who you are. Don't be a hater, hate is for cowards and closeted types. The GLBT revolution is on and someday we will even free Jerry Sandusky.
I wish you the best of luck. Seriously, I do but lets forget all that on this thread! This thread is for fun and relaxation.

Relax! Have some fun. Do you help North Eastern Jade "Mow his meadow"?

Do you like sea stories? We have an excellent bard in the Melville vein who posts here often and occasionally pens a fine nautical adventure for us!

So belay all that "you're scared of homosexuals!!! nana nana nana" nonsense.

Heard any good jokes lately? Did you hear the one about the gay cowboy?
Francis Albert Rizzo

Union City, CA

#83690 Apr 14, 2013
The Big Bear wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh cvm on Frankie, admit who you are. Don't be a hater, hate is for cowards and closeted types. The GLBT revolution is on and someday we will even free Jerry Sandusky.
Whoa! I didn't catch that "free Sandusky" comment. That I do not support.

But I am surprised you are concerned about him since he is a heterosexual.

He is a heterosexual right? Sure he only molested boys but they were under 18 so he was a heterosexual pedophile and not gay. And hell, he was married to a woman.

That's the way it works right?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#83692 Apr 14, 2013
YUK!YUK!YUK! Silly pink bear dude!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#83693 Apr 14, 2013
The Big Bear wrote:
<quoted text> He's a political prisoner of the reich wing. Any rational person can see he was railroaded.
Godwin's Law.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#83694 Apr 14, 2013
The Big Bear wrote:
<quoted text> He's a political prisoner of the reich wing. Any rational person can see he was railroaded.
He is a despicable child rapist and he has ruined the lives of many boys. He was fairly tried and found guilty.

The boys didn't get a fair trial before he sentenced them to a lifetime of horror and pain for his cheap momentary sexual gratification.

Figures he'd be your hero.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#83695 Apr 14, 2013
Avast ye knaves!!! Ye legendary bvttpirate Cap'n Jade appears to have recruited a new cabin boi, and he looks like a Care Bear on crack. I'll bet he raises his own gerbils. The Cap'n will take command of ye poopdeck and, with a firm hand on the tiller, Jade will plunder Care Bear booty. Arggh!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#83696 Apr 14, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Avast ye knaves!!! Ye legendary bvttpirate Cap'n Jade appears to have recruited a new cabin boi, and he looks like a Care Bear on crack. I'll bet he raises his own gerbils. The Cap'n will take command of ye poopdeck and, with a firm hand on the tiller, Jade will plunder Care Bear booty. Arggh!
Too funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chattanooga voters repeal civil rights for LGBT... 4 min Michael 101
Web filter lifts block on gay sitesWeb filter l... 5 min NE Jade 40
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 12 min SevenTee 55,911
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 18 min Blahblah80 1,921
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 21 min take a number 200,969
US judge upholds state same-sex marriage ban, r... 22 min dirtclod 801
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 26 min Profess-sewer Brooks 49,843
Gay marriage cases await early Supreme Court de... 29 min Frankie Rizzo 446
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 50 min JohnInToronto 32
Coach tied to beating of gay couple leaves job 52 min JohnInToronto 4
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 59 min Frankie Rizzo 966
Ginsburg: Watch 6th Circuit on gay marriage 21 hr Fa-Foxy 64
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••