The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#83811 Apr 15, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>If you say please, you can blow me
Reported! Gay pandering! Violations of TOS! Not being polite! Being stupid!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#83812 Apr 15, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Frankie, tell us some war stories. I like the one where you blew an entire company of Vietcong.
Here let me help you.
It was a hot steamy night in the jungle, there I was trapped behind enemy lines. I knew my life was endangered, but I had a plan. I slipped on my heavy duty knee pads and stalked my first victim. That guy never stood a chance I sucked him dry in 30 seconds flat
( OK Frankie you finish)
OK This is fun Jizzy!

So then Jizzy got naked, painted his d!ck purple with iodine from the first aid kit and took on all Viet Cong comers! At one point four of them sodomized Jizzy at once! Jizzy squealed with delight! Screaming Thêm d&#432;&#417;ng v&#7853;t! Thêm d&#432;&#417;ng v&#7853;t!(more penis! more penis!)

When all the VC were done ravishing Jizzy he looked like a drowned puppy lying panting and satiated in the rice padddy!

The End.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#83813 Apr 15, 2013
Jizzy story writing contest! Try your hand at penning a Jizzy Viet Cong war story!

First prize is one new "chicken reach-around warp" at the now gay friendly Chik-fil-a! Second prize is their new "fudge-packin' brownie"!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#83814 Apr 15, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a hot steamy night in the jungle, there I was trapped behind enemy lines. I knew my life was endangered, but I had a plan. I slipped on my heavy duty knee pads and stalked my first victim. That guy never stood a chance I sucked him dry in 30 seconds flat
( OK Frankie you finish)
OK!

"I am a War Hero" by Jizzy.

It was a hot steamy night in the jungle, there I was trapped behind enemy lines. I knew my life was endangered, but I had a plan. I slipped on my heavy duty knee pads and stalked my first victim. That guy never stood a chance I sucked him dry in 30 seconds flat! But he was an American! "Friendly fire" HA HA!

Then I got naked and painted my tiny little hard-on purple with iodine from the first aid kit and bent over for Mr. Charles! The VC lined up and pulled a train on me! I squealed in pain and delight! My poop deck was awash in slick Cong-funk!

...to be continued.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#83815 Apr 15, 2013
YUK!YUK!YUK! I'm Jizzy's pet project!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#83816 Apr 15, 2013
"I am a war hero" by Jizzy (continued).

So after all the VC were spent they took me to there village and tied me to a stump and pissed on me. I was a sex slave for the Viet Cong and thier water buffalo and frogs for the rest of the war. I came to enjoy it. The End.

So the moral of this story is that Jizzy's a dope.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#83818 Apr 15, 2013
just the facts wrote:
Whoa, Frankie I think I love you........
Get lost CREEP!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#83819 Apr 15, 2013
Jizzy your order of special Tonkin butt-frogs has arrived. Cash only.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Asian Swamp Eel Emporioum

San Jose, CA

#83820 Apr 15, 2013
jizzy your giant Vietnamese swamp eels ready for pickup CASH ONLY

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#83821 Apr 15, 2013
just the facts wrote:
Whoa, Frankie lost it today........
Speaking of lost it, you have lost your credit at the wildlife emporium. You are overdue in paying for three orders of jumbo Asian ass-eels and two orders of Tonkin sphincter frogs. The Tonkin frogs are special order and we cannot fill your recent order of the Mega-Jumbo size unless you PAY UP, DEADBEAT.

This has been a friendly reminder. Your account is seriously overdue.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#83822 Apr 15, 2013
Asian Swamp Eel Emporioum wrote:
jizzy your giant Vietnamese swamp eels ready for pickup CASH ONLY
Does that deadbeat owe you too? He never pays his bill then he expects special orders to be on further credit.

The rare Tonkin Sphincter frogs he orders are a specialty item and not popular. Can't send them back and they grow so fast taking over the wildlife emporium in a few weeks, got to euthanize them rather than give them away for free to that welcher.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#83823 Apr 15, 2013
YUK!YUK!YUK! I'm Jizzy's special pet project!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jose

San Jose, CA

#83824 Apr 15, 2013
This cafe wood be nice place if hobbits like Jade wood just go away far away down wind.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Drew

Lockhart, TX

#83825 Apr 15, 2013
Why did that crazed homosexual detonate that bomb in Boston, anybody know?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jose

San Jose, CA

#83827 Apr 15, 2013
uh duh watts a putz
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#83828 Apr 15, 2013
Jose wrote:
uh duh watts a putz
That's what Jizzy calls you if he likes you. It means some sort of gay sex thing.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#83829 Apr 15, 2013
Wonder who's rigging the judge-its Jizzy. Can anyone imagine what kind of loser Jizzy would do that?

I mean like it matters or something? Too funny!
Floyd

Marble Falls, TX

#83830 Apr 15, 2013
Just say NO two HomoButtSex!!!
Floyd

Marble Falls, TX

#83831 Apr 15, 2013
Hey, we got any heterophobes in this thread this evening?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#83833 Apr 15, 2013
Jizzy your special order of jumbo Cambodian butt lizards has been canceled due to the endangered species act.

We can substitute Laotian sphincter eels for a small premium but it's CA$H ONLY, DEADBEAT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay bar opens near Macon Road, drawing visitors... 6 min Joe 495
News Study: 12,000 acts of condomless gay sex, 0 HIV... 7 min Rose_NoHo 33
News Canning is 1st Republican to announce run for 1... 12 min Ozzie 3
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 20 min cpeter1313 52,218
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 21 min Rose_NoHo 7,030
News Trump bans transgender people from military 31 min Charlie 1
News Couple on vacation in Italy turned away from gu... 40 min Johnny 12
News The Latest: Duckworth says transgender ban disc... 2 hr dumptrump2020 23
News Blood donation rules relaxed for gay men and se... 2 hr Wondering 35
More from around the web