The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...

_Olive_

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#83263 Apr 9, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
The intellectual level of this thread, never impressive to begin with, has fallen to new depths of dumbness with the addition of that dopey white cat!
That is so funny You would say that, after all of your day and night spazzing on this thread, says who brought the level down here. Just saying.
Chico

San Jose, CA

#83264 Apr 9, 2013
here suicidal kitty kitty i have something for you BAM no more kitty, find your kitty hanging from fence

_Olive_

“unstoppable”

Hell

#83265 Apr 9, 2013
Cat Purrs wrote:
Geeez, Topix just told me to be polite. Was it something I said?
You never know when those warnings are going to come up, sometimes for such tame words, then you see the other crap that gets posted by the grey boxes... LOL!
Mzz Cleo

San Jose, CA

#83266 Apr 9, 2013
Headache.
A Jewish woman goes to see the rabbi; she complains about her heavy headaches. She whines, cries, and talks about her poor living conditions for hours.
All of a sudden, she shouts, overjoyed: "Rabbi, your holy presence has cured me! My headache is gone!"
To which the rabbi replies: "No madam, It is not gone. I have it now."
Mzz Cleo

San Jose, CA

#83267 Apr 9, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You never know when those warnings are going to come up, sometimes for such tame words, then you see the other crap that gets posted by the grey boxes... LOL!
OMG .......... you are still around? I heard you dropped dead, bummer!
Lewis

United States

#83269 Apr 9, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to bully people today?
Tree Shaker

Huntington, MA

#83270 Apr 9, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone off themselves today darlin?
liar liar

_Olive_

“unstoppable”

Hell

#83271 Apr 9, 2013
Cat Purrs wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, Topix is a joke.
The profanity filter clearly doesn't apply to the grey boxes who post here day and night. Only the registered posters. LOL!

_Olive_

“unstoppable”

Hell

#83272 Apr 9, 2013
This thread should be re-named, the slimy, dive bar for bigots who hate gays.

But the poetic justice is, they spew sooooooo much crap, they are unknowingly working to make everyone see Gay Marriage is cool, as are gays. hahaha
Tree Shaker

Huntington, MA

#83273 Apr 9, 2013
The perversions that eroded the left coast thrive in our governing process and are now entering our schools.

Hell is here
Tree Shaker

Huntington, MA

#83274 Apr 9, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
But the poetic justice is, they spew sooooooo much crap, they are unknowingly working to make everyone see Gay Marriage is cool, as are gays. hahaha
Most things labeled 'cool' are normally dangerous. Is your olive black or green?

_Olive_

“unstoppable”

Hell

#83275 Apr 9, 2013
Tree Shaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Most things labeled 'cool' are normally dangerous. Is your olive black or green?
hahaha, you are paranoid of Cool? Well, Honey, you will never be cool. lol

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#83276 Apr 9, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
Yes, they are our best advertisement to sway more and more people to the correct way of thinking. The troll is like his own little Teabagger parade. Just look at this thread. Very few visit or post. Everyone sees the obsessive hatred and fixation for attention. It's nice we have private messaging. That is one of the few perks to Topix. Have a good day. My visit here is over.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#83277 Apr 9, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Fruitcake?
Yes. Fruitcake. Very good.

Remember when you used to call me "sugar nipples"? How come you stopped? Am I not your "sugar nipples" anymore Fruitcake?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#83278 Apr 9, 2013
Cat Purrs wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, He likes it with cat turds mixed in.
Nahh Jizzy's a real dope and all but I don't think he eats cat turds!

That's gross. You got no couth.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#83280 Apr 9, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so funny You would say that, after all of your day and night spazzing on this thread, says who brought the level down here. Just saying.
Thank you.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#83281 Apr 9, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because he's a jackass.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#83282 Apr 9, 2013
Cat Purrs wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, Topix is a joke.
YUK!YUK!YUK!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#83283 Apr 9, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
Reported! Bullying! Name calling! Hate crimes!

Do you know someone was bullied to death on this thread? Stop your bullying now.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#83284 Apr 9, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, they are our best advertisement to sway more and more people to the correct way of thinking. The troll is like his own little Teabagger parade. Just look at this thread. Very few visit or post. Everyone sees the obsessive hatred and fixation for attention. It's nice we have private messaging. That is one of the few perks to Topix. Have a good day. My visit here is over.
Thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts, however dopey and retarded they may be.

Remember! There are no dopey posts. Only dopey posters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 8 min TomInElPaso 1,959
News LGBTQ Activist Cleve Jones: 'I'm Well Aware How... 13 min dan whites bromha... 10
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 28 min Poof1 42,790
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr TRUMP WINNERS 22,355
News Does federal law forbid workplace discriminatio... 1 hr Banster 7
News Walmart agrees to $7.5 million settlement in di... 1 hr Banster 5
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 1 hr June VanDerMark 12,262
More from around the web