The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
Uve the Pig Fcker

Overton, TX

#82493 Mar 29, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
Well, I'll just give you something to post about, R1. I'm on vacation, and evidently that just frosts your little balls. This will keep you posting for days. Enjoy.
Hi Jade, pray tell us where you ae vacationig at:)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#82494 Mar 29, 2013
Uve the Pig Fcker wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Jade, pray tell us where you ae vacationig at:)
It's an imaginary vacation.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#82495 Mar 29, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
Well, I'll just give you something to post about, R1. I'm on vacation, and evidently that just frosts your little balls. This will keep you posting for days. Enjoy.
Vacation huh? Sure you are, and you just happen to be "vacationing" with internet access? Son let me tell you something: A real vacation involves getting back to nature, away from the internet, tv, radio, cell phone, Ipad/Ipod/Idontgiveashit and relaxing with an ugly stick in your hands. Anyway enjoy for fagcation at the gerbil farm.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dirty White Schlepper

Huntington, MA

#82496 Mar 29, 2013
“You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his male servant, or his female servant, or his ox, or his donkey, or anything that is your neighbor's.”

Thou shall not commit adultery
Thou shall not commit buggery

Bitch!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#82497 Mar 29, 2013
Listen my children and you shall hear
of the midnight voyage of Jade thequeer
Sailin' the poopdeck and prowlin the seas
gerbils and booties, to plunder you see.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#82498 Mar 29, 2013
Dirty White Schlepper wrote:
“You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his male servant, or his female servant, or his ox, or his donkey, or anything that is your neighbor's.”
Thou shall not commit adultery
Thou shall not commit buggery
Bitch!
Amen!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#82499 Mar 29, 2013
Warmer weather here in the heartland means crappie will start spawning and feeding soon. Woo hoo!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#82500 Mar 29, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Warmer weather here in the heartland means crappie will start spawning and feeding soon. Woo hoo!
So how is a comment about warmer weather rated as "incindiary"? Oh, I guess the buttpuppies want it to be winter year round.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#82501 Mar 29, 2013
Why does Jade's bedroom, in his mom's basement, smell like an outhouse? What does he do to all those leather daddies he sails around his waterbed with?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#82503 Mar 29, 2013
So Jade, tell us what it's like going through a blizzard while living in a house trailer in the Nebraska prairies? Did you have a leather daddy to snuggle up with?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#82506 Mar 29, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Why does Jade's bedroom, in his mom's basement, smell like an outhouse? What does he do to all those leather daddies he sails around his waterbed with?
I heard Jade's mom will be moving North East Jade out to the barn soon as he gets back from his imaginary vacation.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#82507 Mar 29, 2013
The American Medical Ass-ociation has defined Cambodian An@l Rot as an incurable but preventable disease which only comes from banging on the back door, figuratively speaking. The disease is believed to be caused by the decay of dead gerbils which allows certain bacteria to then rot away the intestinal lining.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#82508 Mar 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard Jade's mom will be moving North East Jade out to the barn soon as he gets back from his imaginary vacation.
I wonder how ashamed his mom must be to know her son is a fannybandit?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#82509 Mar 29, 2013
Old Boring Gay will be posting here soon since it's almost the first of the month and his welfare check is in the mail. Such is life above the liquor store.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#82511 Mar 30, 2013
Notice that whenever North Eastern Jade goes "on vacation", there are no longer any deleted posts. Censorship of free speech stops when Jade is gone. And starts again when she returns.

Notice also when North Eastern Jade is gone, all the other dopey jackasses like that smelly old bag "godsplat" or that silly cutesy "blister boy" are gone too.

Those are the facts. Make of them what you will.

Hope that helps!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Reginald

Garland, TX

#82512 Mar 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Notice that whenever North Eastern Jade goes "on vacation", there are no longer any deleted posts. Censorship of free speech stops when Jade is gone. And starts again when she returns.
Notice also when North Eastern Jade is gone, all the other dopey jackasses like that smelly old bag "godsplat" or that silly cutesy "blister boy" are gone too.
Those are the facts. Make of them what you will.
Hope that helps!
Interesting observation, thank for sharing.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#82513 Mar 30, 2013
Cat Purrs wrote:
<quoted text> Why are you such an azzhat?
Reported! Bullying!

Do you know someone was bullied to death on this thread?

Stop your bullying.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jose Cuervo

Anonymous Proxy

#82514 Mar 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Vacation BS locked up more like it to insure j8 leaves the children alone.
Dressing up as the Easter rabbit is going to get the j8ster busted again possibly worst. I know in the North East they shoot rabbits.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Enrico Salvatore Rizzo

Union City, CA

#82515 Mar 30, 2013
Cat Purrs wrote:
<quoted text> Stay away from the children!
You're pickin' trade up on the street like that. That's nowhere. I mean, you gotta get yourself some kind of management. You need my friend O'Daniel. He operates the biggest stable in town, in fact, in the whole god-damned Metropolitan area. It's stupid a stud like you paying. You don't want to be stupid.

That that great big, dumb cowboy crap of yours don't appeal to nobody except every jockey on 42nd Street.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Lawrence, KS

#82518 Mar 30, 2013
Reginald wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Frankie, I've decided to come out of the closet right here at the cafe. I'm a queer pedophile, now I've said it. Feels good to finally come out.
Admitting you have a problem is the first step toward recovery. Standing up and saying "Hi, I'm Reginald, and I'm gay" will do wonders for curing you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Human Sexuality Forum & Topix Troubles 15 min Fa-Foxy 6
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 34 min Termiraider 6,595
News Homosexual 'Acts' shock students, bring awareness (Nov '08) 55 min Open thou mind 162
Why Are We Being Forced To Accept Homosexuality? (Feb '12) 1 hr Nail Gun Man 801
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 1 hr DebraE 1,751
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 1 hr ELH 8,123
Dew NE Jade Gargle & Swallow or Just Spit? 2 hr Norfolk Dude 1
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 2 hr NorCal Native 1,192
News Gay wedding cake at center of Colorado Appeals ... 6 hr WasteWater 831
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 12 hr Wondering 24,092
More from around the web