#81054 Mar 10, 2013
IS THERE A HOMOSEXUAL DEMON?
HOME
OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH: What We Believe
SIGN OUR GUEST BOOK: Let Us Know What You Think Of This Site
OUR FORUM: Ask Questions, Fellowship, and Read More Aricles
MESSAGE FROM THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES
STRAIGHT OR GAY: Let's Talk The Same Language
INHERENT NATURE or LUST: Can You Be Gay And Christian?
OUR LITTLE TEST: God's Words or Your Words?
SODOM AND GIBEAH: Hey, What's Going On Here?!
HOMOSEXUALS ARE GAY!(But Sodomites Are Not!)
LEVITICUS 18 & 20: The Heterosexual Abomination
LEVITICUS BIBLE VERSION COMPARISON: Will The Real Word Of God Please Stand Up!
ROMANS 1: Are Homosexuals Just Perverted Heterosexuals?
1st TIMOTHY & 1st CORINTHIANS: And Such Were Some Of You - But Not All Of You
COLOSSIANS 3: Are Gays The Children Of Disobedience?
A BIBLICAL GAY MARRIAGE: Did The Church Just Miss This One - Or Did They Intentionally Ignore It?
GAY MARRIAGE & ADOPTION: Why Should Only Heterosexuals Have To Suffer?
ADAM AND... STEVE? Are Genitals The Qualifier For Marriage?
IS THERE A HOMOSEXUAL DEMON?
ON THE SUBJECT OF ORIENTATION-CHANGE & EXGAY TESTIMONIALS
AWESOME MINI GAY CHRISTIAN VIDEOS
HOW TO COME OUT to your parents, family and friends
IMPORTANT LINKS & RESOURCES
WHY YOU SHOULD ONLY TRUST THE KING JAMES VERSION OF THE HOLY BIBLE
THE ENTIRE TEXT & AUDIO OF THE HOLY BIBLE
THIS WAS YOUR LIFE!
CONTACT REV. JIM CUNNINGHAM: May I Help You?
OTHER STUFF FROM REV. JIM CUNNINGHAM
Before I address the possibility of a homosexual devil, I think we should start with the issue of whether a Christian can be possessed by a devil (or, as many call them, demons, both of which are the same word, one from the Hebrew and the other from the Greek). Unfortunately, the Scriptures do not say specifically one way or the other. However, there are at least three incidents that occurred in the Scriptures that we could examine.
The first is the story of King Saul. He was the first anointed king of Israel, chosen by God Himself, who greatly loved the Lord. But like all humans (even Christians), he had weaknesses, and one of those weaknesses was his intense jealousy of David and his fame. And on at least two occasions, while David played the harp for him, Saul was taken by an 'evil spirit' and attempted to kill David with a javelin spear. And this was before the anointing was lifted from him by God.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dandy Deacon

Anonymous Proxy

#81055 Mar 10, 2013
It is clear that some heterosexuals can and do engage in homosexual activity - else God would not have mentioned it AND taken responsibility for it. But this is a completely different thing from a true homosexual. A gay demon? I'm not so sure. Willful disobedience? That is definite. For we see that God hands them over to fulfill their lusts because of defiant disobedience. I do not believe a heterosexual can BECOME a homosexual, regardless of the number of sex acts with the same gender, though he may by much practice become accustomed to it - just as a right handed person never BECOMES left handed no matter how much he uses his left hand, though he may by much practice become accustomed to it. A heterosexual engaging in homosexual sex is one who has left his nature through lust, given over to it by God. Any heterosexual may be TEMPTED to homosexual acts, but they do not give in to it; but it is the heterosexual rebel against God who will be given over to that which is against their nature – regardless of whether they were ever previously tempted to it or not. Hitler himself, though he killed homosexuals and did unspeakable things to them, nevertheless is known to have had an extreme fascination with homosexuality. And he it was who ordered that “God bless you” be replaced with “Heil Hitler”, and the Bible to be replaced with Mein Kempf. Make sense?
On the other hand, there are many true Christians, mighty in faith and deeds, who are homosexual. Have they been given up by God? It is written, "NO ONE cometh unto Me unless the Father draw them," and, "NO ONE cometh unto the Father unless the Spirit draw them." How then can there be a true and faithful Christian unless called by the Father and the Spirit? And if a person is homosexual and yet a mighty God-fearing Christian, did not the Father call them to Him? If Romans 1 refers to all homosexuals (rather than just a deviant heterosexual) as that person so wicked that God gave them over to their lusts, then all homosexuals are merely perverted heterosexuals that have been rejected of God and cannot know of God or give heed to the Word of God, but will seek only the will of his father the devil. But, if the Father calls a homosexual, and he answers and lives mightily in that calling of faith as a homosexual, how then can that Christian homosexual have been rejected of God? You cannot be rejected of the Father and yet desire the will of the Father; for, the desire for the father's will comes FROM the Father to those who have believed on the name of His Son.
Yes, there are many heterosexuals passing themselves off as homosexuals through the lusts of their flesh and rejection of God, and there are many heterosexuals who bear the burden of temptation of sex with the same gender (and it is these whom the "ex-gay" counsellors should be helping). But these are not the same as homosexuals, and certainly not the same as Christian homosexuals who desire the Lord and the Word of Life with all of their heart.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dandy Deacon

Anonymous Proxy

#81056 Mar 10, 2013
A eunuch, throughout history, often referred to a homosexual, and is the reason so many kings employed them to keep the watch and charge of their wives and daughters. There would be no sexual threat to them from a homosexual. A male eunuch is one who has no desire for sex with a woman regardless of whether the reason is because he is gay or whether he is a castrated heterosexual or whether he forsakes the flesh to the utter devotion and service of God. In fact, Jesus Himself refers to THREE different types of eunuchs in the Gospels, saying, "For there are some eunuchs which were so born from their mother's womb [homosexuals], and there are some eunuchs which were made eunuchs of men [castrated], and there be eunuchs which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake [total abstinance/chastity]. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it."
And this blessing is given from God to ALL eunuchs who believe on His name, as it is written,“Neither let the eunuch say,'I am a dry tree!" For thus saith the Lord unto the eunuchs that keep My Sabbaths and choose the things that please Me and take hold of My covenant: Even unto them will I give, in Mine house and within My walls, a place and a name better than of sons and daughters! I will give them an everlasting name that shall not be cut off!"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dandy Deacon

Anonymous Proxy

#81057 Mar 10, 2013
questions?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dandy Deacon

Anonymous Proxy

#81058 Mar 10, 2013
ROMANS 1: Are Homosexuals Just Perverted Heterosexuals?

-cracks me up

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#81059 Mar 10, 2013
Is Jade still putting siding on his house? Anybody know?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dandy Deacon

Anonymous Proxy

#81060 Mar 10, 2013
gay demon

-cracks me up

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mzz Cleo

Anonymous Proxy

#81061 Mar 10, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Is Jade still putting siding on his house? Anybody know?
oh yeah every winter/spring old selected family tradition

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mzz Cleo

San Jose, CA

#81065 Mar 10, 2013
wonder hoo judging post?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#81066 Mar 10, 2013
Just A Sock wrote:
I had no idea that tards could opperate a computer.
Cut/paste. Even a troll can do it! Bet my little troll missed me. When one has nothing else, he obsesses. How many "who hates the troll" threads do you see? How many "what institutionalized underwear does R1 wear" threads? None...because the rest of us have a life. Something the fruck can never have. Now this will give, "straight blanks" and maybe grampa Rizzo something to post about for weeks. Have fun!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mango

Anonymous Proxy

#81069 Mar 10, 2013
hahaahawaaaaaaaahahahaa j8ster upset hissy fit lmao

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#81070 Mar 10, 2013
Wow....hissy fit? Seriously little fruck? Who spent four days posting without me? If I have to tell you one more time to not post without my consent, you are banned forever into "Frankie" ville.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#81071 Mar 10, 2013
Mango wrote:
hahaahawaaaaaaaahahahaa j8ster upset hissy fit lmao
Who let you out of your cage?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“The Topix Legend of GS!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#81072 Mar 10, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
Wow....hissy fit? Seriously little fruck? Who spent four days posting without me? If I have to tell you one more time to not post without my consent, you are banned forever into "Frankie" ville.
It is nice to see you posting Jade. I hope all is well with you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#81073 Mar 10, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
You butthurt as usual? I assume you do understand what causes your butthurt?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cecil

Prague, Czech Republic

#81074 Mar 10, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Get lost you nasty old dried up bag!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#81075 Mar 10, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
notice the attention once we all posted. Just as we predicted. Catch you on private...it gives the troll a reason to live.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Some Never Came Home

Beacon, NY

#81076 Mar 10, 2013
Can anyone tell me how the word "Homosexual" was in the bible since the word was NOT coined until the late 1800 hundreds? I found the idiot FAUX Christian Deacon to be laughable at best! And here I always thought one had to actually follow the teachings of Jesus to be an actual real Christian! The Deacon is a putz and a loser and a phony at best! But most of all he doesn't even come close to following Jesus teachings! He is just a common garden variety slimy bigot!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage cases await early Supreme Court de... 4 min WeTheSheeple 414
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 6 min Frankie Rizzo 752
US judge upholds state same-sex marriage ban, r... 7 min WeTheSheeple 757
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 8 min Cali Girl 2014 55,894
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 13 min Vitez 1,838
Biggest Gay Lies 15 min Frankie Rizzo 2,011
Web filter lifts block on gay sitesWeb filter l... 34 min Fa-Foxy 22
Ginsburg: Watch 6th Circuit on gay marriage 37 min Fa-Foxy 39
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search