MORE?
YES MORE! DON'T STOP!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Lawrence, KS

#81163 Mar 12, 2013
I wonder if the smoke at the Vatican will be black or white tomorrow?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#81165 Mar 12, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
I wonder if the smoke at the Vatican will be black or white tomorrow?
I wonder if your ashes will be floating around with it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#81166 Mar 12, 2013
Pepe Le Pew wrote:
HEEEEEEY CAFE I WAS AROUND SO I JUST DROPPED IN TO SAY HI SO..........HI
Someone starved for attention?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Some Never Came Home

Tempe, AZ

#81167 Mar 12, 2013
Scroooge wrote:
<quoted text> Someone starved for attention?
Well,geezus H. Titty F-ing Christ buddy,can't you tell by the rambling,babbling,meaningless, unintelligent,village idiot grade trolling posts? I mean it's quite obvious isn't it? They don't even have the right to post on this thread as it remains for family's and friends of gays only! Both of which they are neither,just a bunch of hating,lying,honor-less cowardly buffoons! I mean they have their vile posts removed by the good MOD,24/7/365 days a year! You know regular human pieces of crap,who think their better than gay folk,and supporters of gays also,but in reality every day they show just the opposite! Truth out!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dan

Kerteminde, Denmark

#81168 Mar 12, 2013
Why do queers do each other up the butt?

THAT IS SO SICK!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dan

Kerteminde, Denmark

#81169 Mar 12, 2013
Hey anybody know a loser with a gay cousin that he lets do him up the butt?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Lawrence, KS

#81170 Mar 12, 2013
Some Never Came Home wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't even have the right to post on this thread as it remains for family's and friends of gays only!
Free speech is a beyotch aint it?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#81171 Mar 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Well,geezus H. Titty F-ing Christ buddy,can't you tell by the rambling,babbling,meaningless, unintelligent,village idiot grade trolling posts? I mean it's quite obvious isn't it? They don't even have the right to post on this thread as it remains for family's and friends of gays only! Both of which they are neither,just a bunch of hating,lying,honor-less cowardly buffoons! I mean they have their vile posts removed by the good MOD,24/7/365 days a year! You know regular human pieces of crap,who think their better than gay folk,and supporters of gays also,but in reality every day they show just the opposite! Truth out!
Yes, it is completely obvious.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#81172 Mar 12, 2013
<quoted text>
My best friend is a drag queen.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Pepe Le Pew

Anonymous Proxy

#81173 Mar 12, 2013
Truth out? What is Truth out?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Pepe Le Pew

Anonymous Proxy

#81174 Mar 12, 2013
Scroooge wrote:
<quoted text> My best friend is a drag queen.
sorry to hear that

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Pepe Le Pew

Anonymous Proxy

#81175 Mar 12, 2013
Scroooge wrote:

is he also your butt buddy?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Pepe Le Pew

Anonymous Proxy

#81176 Mar 12, 2013
ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE? YAAA TOMORROW IS WEDNESDAY BIBLE STUDY YAAAAAAAAAA FREE BEER FREE POPCORN AND FREE PARKING IN THE REAR. CARE FOR A PREVIEW?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Some Never Came Home

Beacon, NY

#81177 Mar 12, 2013
Pepe Le Pew wrote:
ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE? YAAA TOMORROW IS WEDNESDAY BIBLE STUDY YAAAAAAAAAA FREE BEER FREE POPCORN AND FREE PARKING IN THE REAR. CARE FOR A PREVIEW?
Why??? YOU are NO Christian! Unless you think Rev. Phelps is a good Christian! And as far as rumbling,bring plenty of your lace panty's as you'll need many changes! YOU Christian? Brahahahahahaha!!!!!

Location hidden

#81178 Mar 12, 2013
Pepe Le Pew wrote:
Scroooge wrote:
is he also your butt buddy?
No, he is the most beautiful, kind, intelligent person I have ever met.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JOSE

San Jose, CA

#81179 Mar 13, 2013
Good morning

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dandy Deacon

San Jose, CA

#81180 Mar 13, 2013
Is homosexuality genetic or an evil force that plays mind games with people? I am well aware that this subject is charged and controversial -- and it has become so even in Christian circles. I have not sought support for my thoughts from the Word of God. Rather, the Word of God has given me the thoughts I will present here today. I will bring up the subject of homosexuality, but also the relationship to Christian homosexuals.
Is it a sign of the times and can you be delivered from it? From the beginning God created humans as man and woman. We begin in Genesis 1:27-28:
"So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."
Here, God's Word clearly states that you were created to be Father and Mother - as man and woman - designed for parenthood. The Lord states that very clearly here.
Scripture considers any kind of sexual relationship outside of the bonds of marriage as loose living. The Scripture characterizes it as fornication. The marriage institution is also clearly defined in Genesis 2:24, where it says:
"Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh."
Only man and wife are referred to here. It is not stated any other way; you can never imply or interpret it to mean that you can have whatever [sexual] partner you wish to have.
That instinct, which God has embedded in humanity to experience the deepest form of relationship, and in order to protect marriage in true faithfulness, has become the Devil's strongest weapon against God and against marriage. So he is using it against God. That which God has created so that man shall experience togetherness and faithfulness and happiness and everything it brings -- the Devil uses this against God and in God's face, in order to twist and distort.
Of course, in the animal kingdom there are males and females, and in the botanical world there are also male and female plants; in neither the animal nor in plant life do [sexual] abnormalities occur. Rather, every species stays with its own species. That is the way it is -- until humans, in recent years, have stomped into this area with test tube fertilization and through cloning. Up until that point it has been as God has said that we should live.
Legalizing [domestic] partnerships between men and men, between woman and woman, it will simply create disasters -- beyond comparison! We are already seeing the results of this. We see it through the spread of AIDS. Certainly, not all AIDS-infected individuals are homosexuals, but it came into existence because of this in the past. For that matter, innocent people can become infected with this terrible disease, without having had anything to do with what lies behind it, as far as homosexuality is concerned. Nevertheless it will create a big disaster,

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dandy Deacon

San Jose, CA

#81181 Mar 13, 2013
and the authorities and the social services are already experiencing that you cannot control this. They experience the difficulty of it. However, not only that: TV recently reported about the increasing number of men and women infected with various venereal diseases. It is increasingly spreading because they are not living as God has intended them to live together with each other. And that is because humans are slipping into clearly unbiblical and clearly inhuman relations. It is not a private matter or a right to live in a sexual manner other than what the Bible dictates. Hebrews 13:4:
"Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge."
Regardless of how society views this, God will judge both society and those who commit sexual immorality. Remember that. Both society or the city, or the place, God will judge because of those who commit sexual immorality.
Let's go back in history to Genesis 19:1-5. Verse 4:
"But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter: And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mzz Cleo

San Jose, CA

#81182 Mar 13, 2013
Jade thinks it is comical LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Child of Lesbian Moms Says Same-Sex Marriage Is... 2 min flbadcatowner 516
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 5 min Mr_SKY 58,780
News David v Goliath analogy drawn in gay cake case ... 15 min Imprtnrd 7
News Pastor stands against same-sex marriage 21 min Reverend Alan 298
News Arkansas governor says he'd sign religious prot... 32 min Reverend Alan 14
News Disappointed with India for voting against gay ... 35 min Rodney 1
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 36 min Reverend Alan 1,597
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 52 min Reverend Alan 17,721
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 1 hr Chris Toal 30,848
News Former CFO who delivered viral Chick-fil-A rant... 2 hr Robin Hood 1
More from around the web