|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Jackson wrote:
Hey, we got any sodomites in this thread today?
Hi Jackson, I bet that you to are a sodomite.
Jackson

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Jackson, I bet that you to are a sodomite.
When Jade gets here he will probably correct your grammar, it should be "too", not "to"!!!
fRANKY

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

early to bed early to rise , locked down in state asylum is a beaitch when the lights go out poke and hope
Horace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

I wonder who's repeatedly judging posts over and over again?
Horace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Anybody seen the LivermoreLoser?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text> I see you keep the yuletide gay 365 days a year.
I see you're here 24/7 butttwhipe.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear ya. Jade keeps making sexually suggestive remarks about my daughter and this causes me tremendous emotional distress. Don't even get me started on Lillith Satan's Little Boar. She has also threw violent suggestions about my 3 children and even wished that they would "Be involved in a school shooting"
I have to however remind myself that I am dealing with narcissistic people that hate the opposite sex and keep my composure. I know full well what to expect here on topix whenever I post and challenge their dangerous way of life and explain to them how dangerous hiv and anal sex really is.
It is never my intent or to hope and wish that anyone lose their life in anyway, shape, or form.
Maybe if you would stop being such an azz about it you would get treated better.

“HOMEY Don't Play That ”

Since: Sep 12

traveling circus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Horace wrote:
I wonder who's repeatedly judging posts over and over again?
yes who do you suppose it cood be?
Horace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

HOLME wrote:
<quoted text>
yes who do you suppose it cood be?
Probably some Total gaytard loser!!!

Congrats on the longevity of your registered relevancy, since September of last year:)

“HOMEY Don't Play That ”

Since: Sep 12

traveling circus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

we all know and love
Arnold

Lindale, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Jackson wrote:
<quoted text> When Jade gets here he will probably correct your grammar, it should be "too", not "to"!!!
I two agree!!!
Spencer

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

20 oz Soda Cures Buggery wrote:
Good morning all freedom loving normal human beings.
Save the children. Hurry!
I'm all for buggery cures.
Mzz Cleo

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Gay boy scouts gay troop leaders worlds going to hell in a hand basket. Boy Scouts attendance will be limited to gays only hetero children parents are not going to allow their sons camp out with gay children and gay troop leaders. No way!

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Olive Oil wrote:
I look and see this man engaged in buggery with another man and I start to vomit.
What does this all mean.
You look and look and look and look, and fantasize, post about it, look again, post again...

It means you are obsessed with gay sex. Just saying.
Mango

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

While the LGBT movement has made great strides in the past few years, it can still be tough for some to come out. Some communities are not as accepting as others, and minorities who are also LGBT often face additional struggles.

Patrick Malkoun, an International Development Studies student at UCLA, shared his story of coming out to his Lebanese Meronite Catholic family. After dealing with depression from being closeted, he came out to his parents, who did not react well. "I was taken to ex-gay therapy via religious means," Malkoun told host Tiffany Williams in a segment on HuffPost Live. "It was like basically an exorcism."

Malkoun used the religious ceremony to help him through a different struggle: "I drank holy water but I viewed religion in my benefit, so when I was drinking that holy water, I was thinking like 'ooh I have this big exam coming up, I could use holy water to help.'"

While his coming out experience with his immediate family was very emotional, Malkoun came out to his extended family in Lebanon entirely by accident. A family member stumbled upon an article Malkoun had penned advocating for gay rights in UCLA housing. "That was nice. I spoke with my uncle, who was saying,'We recognize it, we accept it, I guess we're not technically cool with it -- don't hide it from us, respect us and don't flaunt it.'"
Mango

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

obsessed with obsession
Dandy Deacon

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

On My Honor

Leader:
All the paths of the Lord are steadfast love and faithfulness, for those who keep his covenant and his testimonies.(Psalm 25:10)
Scouts:
On my honor I will do my best to do my duty to God and my country.
Leader:
Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord the people whom he has chosen as his heritance.(Psalm 33:12)
My son, do not forget my teaching, but let your heart keep my commandments; for length of days and years of life and abundant welfare will they give you.(Proverbs 3:1-2)
Scouts:
On my honor I will do my best to obey the Scout Law—and the Law is this: A Scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent.
Leader:
And he said to him, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind." This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it, You shall love your neighbor as yourself.(Matthew 22:37-39)
Let your light shine before men, that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.(Matthew 5:16)
Scouts:
On my honor I will do my best to help other people at other times.
Leader:
Remember also the Golden Text: And as you wish that men would do to you, do so to them.(Luke 6:31)
Do you know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you? If any one destroys God's temple, God will destroy him. For God's temple is holy, and that temple you are.(I Corinthians 3:16-17)
Scouts:
On my honor, I will do my best to keep myself mentally awake.
Leader:
Wisdom is the principal thing: Do not forget, and do not turn away from the words of my mouth. Get wisdom; get insight.(Proverbs 4:5)
How can a young man keep his way pure? By guarding it according to thy word.(Psalm 119:9)
Scouts:
On my honor, I will do my best to keep myself morally straight.
Leader:
Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; let him return to the Lord, that he may have mercy on him, and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.(Isaiah 55:7)
jIM bEAN

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Q. What's the biggest crime committed by transvestites?
A. Male fraud.

you know who you are

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 55,521 - 55,540 of67,660
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••