Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Get ready for the new pope! Note: The real Father Sarducci not that dopey jizzybird.

Pope Benedict sent shockwaves through the Catholic community and around the world when he announced his retirement. The anti-woman, anti-gay Pope, who looks the other way from molestation and is a former member of the Hitler youth, declared he was tired and old and doesn’t have the strength to promote his hypocritical hatred anymore.

Though his retirement comes as a surprise, his departure is resulting in crocodile tears and faux concern.

The party begins when Father Guido Sarducci replaces him on March 1, 2013. The Vatican will throw a huge party with balloons and French onion dip.

Sarducci claims he wants to be a different kind of Pope—one who promotes tolerance and progressive values. His first priority is to formally bless the gay community in a spectacular service with Ru Paul as the Mistress of Ceremonies and it is rumored that The Village People will reunite for a special appearance.

Sarducci’s second priority is women’s rights and he plans to disperse free birth control for seven days and seven nights in St. Peter’s Square, much to the chagrin of the American Republican Party.

Sarducci tells me he has big plans for the future of the Catholic Church and though he chooses to surprise the world as he unveils his master plan, he hinted that he plans to change the dress code utilizing some of Hollywood’s “most flamboyant” designers.

“The world ain’t seen nothin’ yet,” Sarducci proclaimed as he excused himself and left to set an example as a new version of what he thinks “the Pope should really be about.”

It’s a new era and Sarducci will lead the way.

“Trolls in love with Peaches!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Peaches stopping in to the Cafe for dinner. Think I'll just have a Frankie Meltdown, and a small side order of Rizzo Balls slathered in sarcasm! Yum-yum. Peaches hungry. A nice tall glass of sweet tea can be delivered to my booth. More fireworks for entertainment, I hope.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Pheew! Sure is peaceful here without that old witch hunting windbag GodSpasm's insane chatter in my ear constantly.

Frankie conspiracy theories! That's got that psycho Jizzy bird written all over it.

He brings out the big guns. The senile old windbag GodSplatter! You can't make this stuff up.

WOO HOOO!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Peaches from Houston wrote:
Peaches stopping in to the Cafe for dinner. Think I'll just have a Frankie Meltdown, and a small side order of Rizzo Balls slathered in sarcasm! Yum-yum. Peaches hungry. A nice tall glass of sweet tea can be delivered to my booth. More fireworks for entertainment, I hope.
The pighead!

So how do you have sex, do you just give head? Got teeth?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Feels very very gay around here today! It's angry and COLD!

Not like the gay people in my neighborhood. They're, well, very gay! And warm. Not angry and snooty like you jackasses.

You'd think this thread's not really for friends of gays like it says. You'd think maybe gays here don't want friends.

You think you want to kick straight people out and everything will be hunky dory, but it won't, it will be very boring! And not fun. Trust me.

"You won't have Nixon to kick around anymore, because, gentlemen, this is my last press conference." - R. Nixon.

But I got a thicker skin than Tricky Dick had. I ain't going nowhere. I am a FRIEND of GAYS!

YUK!YUK!YUK!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Brown Lipstick wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh Frankie don't forget about the jewish funded animal performers. Dogs and donkies are people too ya know.
Oy
Donkeys? Oy vey!

I like Jews. And gays(the ones on this thread, not so much).

But a gay jew...just kidding. I like them too.

“Trolls in love with Peaches!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The pighead!
So how do you have sex, do you just give head? Got teeth?
You blockhead fool. I get lipstick from some little drag queen from MA, that would leave major rings around your dipstick! Peaches might not have all her original teeth, but can tongue bath you like no body! Snort-snort.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Peaches from Houston wrote:
I think I'll carve up some nice PORK for my lunch!

A talking gay pig. Priceless!

Did you hear the one about the gay pig farmer?

Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Did that senile old sock puppet GodSpooge or whatever sillyass name finally stroke out or something?

Boy she could filibuster stupidity all day. Meth?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

I wonder if the Willy will get underway tonight.

There's a heavy blow outside the gate and the mizzenmasts will be stiff in the breeze! The poop decks will surely be awash in white briny spume!

P.S. Have they found the parrot?

“The Topix Legend of GS!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been reading you having a temper tantrum, which you often due on social media, waiting for you to respond to this post below I made several hours ago.
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
The entire marriage system will have to be changed as will the all tax laws as the relate to marriage as will our social security system as it relates to marriage as will every known law to divorce in every state in this country. That is a very daunting task to undertake to accommodate poly marriage.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Frankie I do enjoy how you continuously fit the definition of Parkers Law and must we forget your posts about Girl Scout cookies. Your temper tantrums are comical.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been reading you having a temper tantrum, which you often due on social media, waiting for you to respond to this post below I made several hours ago.
<quoted text>
Blanche you've lost the last of your marbles!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

GodSmacked wrote:
Frankie I do enjoy how you continuously fit the definition of Parkers Law and must we forget your posts about Girl Scout cookies. Your temper tantrums are comical.
And quit trying to corrupt the girl scouts with your filthy nastiness.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

GodSmacked wrote:
Good evening fine Lady. The Girl Scout references are disturbing considering some1 lost his ability to register an account after posting as a Girl Scout Leader, who bragged about selling cookies while wearing no panties.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text> And quit trying to corrupt the girl scouts with your filthy nastiness.
I am simple pointing out the facts.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Oh, but he moved to Lawrence.....or was it Ohio?
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Good evening fine Lady. The Girl Scout references are disturbing considering some1 lost his ability to register an account after posting as a Girl Scout Leader, who bragged about selling cookies while wearing no panties.
Yes, you should be ashamed for such shenanigans.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Good evening fine Lady. The Girl Scout references are disturbing considering some1 lost his ability to register an account after posting as a Girl Scout Leader, who bragged about selling cookies while wearing no panties.
Hello Darling. I agree very disturbing.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

GodSmacked wrote:
Yes, I made the mistake of thinking your questions and intentions were somewhat sincere. Glad you got your desired effect. No skin off my back, I got you to dance too. You're a very mean and nasty unpleasant person with no sense of humor. You give gay a bad name.

The silver lining is I exposed your hypocrisy and backward ignorance and bigotry against other forms of marriage. And your mean nastiness and childish revenge seeking.

All in all a good day! Hope you feel better. Jizzy too, the little coward. You two are getting way too creepy. I just want to have some harmless fun. You are out for some crazy sh!t Not fun.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Residents see Europe best for gays and lesbians... 6 min Xstain Mullah Fra... 20
Gay Marriage Vs. the First Amendment 6 min Reverend Alan 270
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 6 min Respect71 2,942
Legislature Says No to "Gay Panic" Defense 7 min nhjeff 8
Liberty University Law School Dean: Gay Marriag... 7 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 314
Supreme Court: Was gay marriage settled in 1972... 12 min nhjeff 394
Tulsa Couple Asks U.S. Supreme Court To Hear Ga... 15 min Xstain Mullah Fra... 1
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 34 min Pietro Armando 54,813
Judge critical of states defending gay marriage... 53 min RalphB 36
Becker & Poliakoff Lawyer Sends Anti-Gay Email ... 1 hr Wondering 22
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••