“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#79690 Feb 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts are stupid.
I actually had to breakdown and read Jazy post in context to have a clearer picture of why you posted this. So, correct me if I am wrong, if a poster questions you then it is stupid. That sounds similar to Parkers Law however I am still not clear on this.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#79691 Feb 24, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed.
Jade is a lovely young man and I personally think you aspire to be Jade.
I think you are crazy, but that's obvious. Anyway, why would anybody want to be like a twinkie assqueer who lies about having a house and a meadow and aluminum siding? Buttfaries are strange people.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#79692 Feb 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post doesn't make any sense you batty old bag.
Yes I am old however the post is as clear as day. I have read the thread from the 18th of January to now and it is clear you spend time in responding however it appears you preoccupation on other happenings on topix is causing you this confusion. Please try to stay focused and understand I am only trying to see your perspective here on this thread.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#79693 Feb 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope so, These clowns Jizzy and that batty old broad are really boring and stupid. And Jizzy's a cyberstalking creep.
What would liven things up is if Billy Ten Times came to their rescue!
With a "Shut your big pie hole Alzhiemers boy!"
And a "You need thorazine! A 55 gallon drum! Administered anally!"
Stuff like that.
Frank we are simply trying to understand your unfounded hatred of Gay people. You know many times this hate stems from a person, much like yourself, not admitting thier own sexuality. Are you in the closet Frank, are you some how ashamed of your sexuality? Being gay should not be a stigma. Its a well know fact that most, homophobes are closet gays, come out Frank be proud of your sexuality. I promise that we will give you support, we won't tease or torment you.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#79694 Feb 24, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Frank don't get so gosh darn upset, I was trying to help you. Why do you think that everyone hates you? Do you often think that the entire world is out to get you? Seek help, there are medications that can help.
Hey Jizzy, Jade called and he wants his parrot back. If you have some Ex-Lax it might help speed the parrot retrieval along.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#79695 Feb 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jade's pretty cool but he's got a mean streak. And he's real snooty of your straight. Sort of like if I was like that you'd call me a bigot.
Huh?

I would need to see this in context before making any assertions on this.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#79696 Feb 24, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Frank we are simply trying to understand your unfounded hatred of Gay people. You know many times this hate stems from a person, much like yourself, not admitting thier own sexuality. Are you in the closet Frank, are you some how ashamed of your sexuality? Being gay should not be a stigma. Its a well know fact that most, homophobes are closet gays, come out Frank be proud of your sexuality. I promise that we will give you support, we won't tease or torment you.
You rectal reprobates need to admit your problem, this is the first step towards recovery.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#79697 Feb 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jade's pretty cool but he's got a mean streak. And he's real snooty of your straight. Sort of like if I was like that you'd call me a bigot.
No Frank, Jade has never been mean, nor snooty towards me. Frank did it ever occur to you that it might be his defence mechanism. Its not like you treat him with ANY respect, so how should he act towards you??? Frank sometimes we reap what we sow.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#79698 Feb 24, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Jizzy, Jade called and he wants his parrot back. If you have some Ex-Lax it might help speed the parrot retrieval along.
Thanks ever so much for stopping by, and playing " I'm an idiot". Stop on by the desk and pick up your first place prize.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#79699 Feb 24, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are crazy, but that's obvious. Anyway, why would anybody want to be like a twinkie assqueer who lies about having a house and a meadow and aluminum siding? Buttfaries are strange people.
I often wonder why people associate with knuckle dragging neanderthals. Please stand up straight, you're damaging the pavement.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#79701 Feb 24, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text> I often wonder why people associate with knuckle dragging neanderthals. Please stand up straight, you're damaging the pavement.
Yes I wonder too why people would associate with you.

You're a cyberstalking creep with an anger management problem.

And it's flaring up bad isn't it fruitloops?

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#79702 Feb 24, 2013
Tennessee’s Supreme Court ruled in one marriage-equality case that to alter the definition of marriage would engage the slippery slope:“we might have in Tennessee the father living with his daughter, the son with the mother, the brother with the sister, in lawful wedlock, because they had formed such relations in a State or country where they were not prohibited.[A man] with his numerous wives, may establish [residency in Tennessee], and we are without remedy. Yet none of these are more revolting, more to be avoided, or more unnatural than the case before us.”

That case, in 1872, involved an interracial couple who wanted the right to wed. The slope hasn’t slipped since 1967, when that right was finally granted; no reason exists to presume it will slip when we finally grant marriage equality to same-sex couples who want and deserve the legal protections straight couples enjoy.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#79703 Feb 24, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
I would need to see this in context before making any assertions on this.
Aw shuddup you silly old windbag. Your posts are dumb and boring.

You don't need to see sh!t.

And I'm not interested in your whacky assertions.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#79704 Feb 24, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
Tennessee’s Supreme Court ruled in one marriage-equality case that to alter the definition of marriage would engage the slippery slope:“we might have in Tennessee the father living with his daughter, the son with the mother, the brother with the sister, in lawful wedlock, because they had formed such relations in a State or country where they were not prohibited.[A man] with his numerous wives, may establish [residency in Tennessee], and we are without remedy. Yet none of these are more revolting, more to be avoided, or more unnatural than the case before us.”
That case, in 1872, involved an interracial couple who wanted the right to wed. The slope hasn’t slipped since 1967, when that right was finally granted; no reason exists to presume it will slip when we finally grant marriage equality to same-sex couples who want and deserve the legal protections straight couples enjoy.
Some homosexual activists see the link between same-sex marriage and polygamy. Justin Michael, founder of the group "Polyamorous NYC," says that efforts by homosexual activists to deny the link with polyamory is false and cowardly.

"I'd encourage people to keep an open mind," he asserted, "it wasn't too long ago that gay relationships were completely ostracized. All movements have a tendency to build on the movements that have come before them."

He added: "It's hypocritical for us as gays and lesbians to pretend we're the only people who are treated differently because our relationships are not mainstream.

Both communities are concerned with love, and forming lasting relationships, and with our own liberation."

http://www.poly-nyc.com/

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#79705 Feb 24, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
Tennessee’s Supreme Court ruled in one marriage-equality case that to alter the definition of marriage would engage the slippery slope:“we might have in Tennessee the father living with his daughter, the son with the mother, the brother with the sister, in lawful wedlock, because they had formed such relations in a State or country where they were not prohibited.[A man] with his numerous wives, may establish [residency in Tennessee], and we are without remedy. Yet none of these are more revolting, more to be avoided, or more unnatural than the case before us.”
That case, in 1872, involved an interracial couple who wanted the right to wed. The slope hasn’t slipped since 1967, when that right was finally granted; no reason exists to presume it will slip when we finally grant marriage equality to same-sex couples who want and deserve the legal protections straight couples enjoy.
I support TRUE marriage equality. Do you?

Or do you just support more of the same, marriage rights for approved groups only?

In other words, are you a hypocrite?

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#79706 Feb 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw shuddup you silly old windbag. Your posts are dumb and boring.
You don't need to see sh!t.
And I'm not interested in your whacky assertions.
I haven't made any assertions however you continue to and I want to see them in context

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#79707 Feb 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Some homosexual activists see the link between same-sex marriage and polygamy. Justin Michael, founder of the group "Polyamorous NYC," says that efforts by homosexual activists to deny the link with polyamory is false and cowardly.
"I'd encourage people to keep an open mind," he asserted, "it wasn't too long ago that gay relationships were completely ostracized. All movements have a tendency to build on the movements that have come before them."
He added: "It's hypocritical for us as gays and lesbians to pretend we're the only people who are treated differently because our relationships are not mainstream.
Both communities are concerned with love, and forming lasting relationships, and with our own liberation."
http://www.poly-nyc.com/
I am in the process of researching this and wanted to share with you how this argument has been tried in the particular case I posted and please keep in mind our divorce legal system is set up for a single marriage not a plural marriage so if your assertion were corrected our divorce system would reflect this however it doesn't and is very telling indeed. On top of that our social security system would have to be changed because it too is set up for a single marriage not plural marriage. These are just a few observations I have made however I am certain I will find more as I read.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#79708 Feb 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I support TRUE marriage equality. Do you?
Or do you just support more of the same, marriage rights for approved groups only?
In other words, are you a hypocrite?
You are tying to link two types of marriage which have nothing in common. Our system is set up for single marriage as I have demonstrated above. In order for your argument to have validation our divorce system would be different and reflect your view as marriage equality.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#79709 Feb 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
.
Oh and one other thing you appear to be supporting hysteria or "slipper slop" ideology to gay marriage when in reality our marriage system already supports the idea of gay marriage but not plural marriage.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#79710 Feb 24, 2013
Frankie I want to define what slippery slope means so you can understand why I see you trying to do this.

In logic and critical thinking, a slippery slope is an informal fallacy. A slippery slope argument states that a relatively small first step leads to a chain of related events culminating in some significant effect, much like an object given a small push over the edge of a slope sliding all the way to the bottom.[1] The strength of such an argument depends on the warrant, i.e. whether or not one can demonstrate a process which leads to the significant effect. The fallacious sense of "slippery slope" is often used synonymously with continuum fallacy, in that it ignores the possibility of middle ground and assumes a discrete transition from category A to category B. Modern usage avoids the fallacy by acknowledging the possibility of this middle ground.

The core of the slippery slope argument is that a specific rule or course of action is likely to result in unintended consequences and that these "unintended consequences" are undesirable (and, typically, worse than either inaction or another course of remediation). This criticism is a consequentialist criticism - interested in consequences or outcomes or results of a course of action - and does not impugn the character or intentions of the one(s) offering the "slippery slope" argument(s), the basis or bases or concerns underlying the offering of the arguments against a rule or course of action, nor the legitimacy of arguing against any specific rule or course of action.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slippery_slope

Frankie, I decided this would be the best source to explain this because it is the most simplest form I could find however I have another I really like but will not try to confuse you because understanding the lingo is important in understanding point of view of a poster.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 4 min lides 6,303
Man takes legal action after Denver baker refus... 5 min Reverend Alan 631
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 8 min Nesbitt 8,704
'Wicked storm': Blizzard drops 2 feet of snow o... 13 min Poof1 19
Cashier tells lesbian couple 'all gay people sh... 17 min Charlie Feather 34
Bobby Jindal's Love Affair With Hate 22 min Education 52
Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) 23 min kent 219,496
Top Catholics and evangelicals: Gay marriage wo... 48 min Christshariahns 46
Judge: Marriage licenses should be issued to ga... 54 min Christshariahns 23
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr Pietro Armando 57,234
More from around the web