The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#79623 Feb 24, 2013
Let it snow
Let it snow
Let it snow

Another foot with high winds coming to the Kansas City region tomorrow. A new ice age has begun. Let us all thank Al Gore for making this moment possible.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#79625 Feb 24, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Let it snow
Let it snow
Let it snow
Another foot with high winds coming to the Kansas City region tomorrow. A new ice age has begun. Let us all thank Al Gore for making this moment possible.
Al Gore has said with a straight face many times that global warming causes cold.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Marcus

United States

#79626 Feb 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Gore has said with a straight face many times that global warming causes cold.
Isn't he also the same dude that claimed to have invented the Internet?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#79627 Feb 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
And King Al lives in a palace that uses more energy per month than the cities of Nashville and Memphis combined.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#79628 Feb 24, 2013
Hello all.
Sad to read of nathanilornament. Straight Shooter ~ GFY!
I moved into our house yesterday, and it's wonderful!
GodSmacked and Jade, wishing you both, and all relevants well.
*Muah!*

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#79629 Feb 24, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text>
And King Al lives in a palace that uses more energy per month than the cities of Nashville and Memphis combined.
Yes he is a billionaire who insists it's good for gasoline to be very expensive for the peasants struggling just to feed their families because then the unwashed little pigs will have to support even more expensive inefficient AL approved energy "alternatives". And Al will win another Nobel Prize.

Meanwhile Al's fleet of aircraft and luxury autos consumes more energy idling than 100 working people driving to work.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#79630 Feb 24, 2013
Marcus wrote:
<quoted text> Isn't he also the same dude that claimed to have invented the Internet?
Yes. And he was our "alternative" president during Bush's early years as president, having refused to accept the election results after he lost the election.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Pierre

France

#79631 Feb 24, 2013
k-wire wrote:
Hello all.
*Muah!*
What happened to Uncle Nate? He was a cool gay.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Marcus

United States

#79632 Feb 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. And he was our "alternative" president during Bush's early years as president, having refused to accept the election results after he lost the election.
Sounds like a typical Dumbocrat libtard!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#79633 Feb 24, 2013
k-wire wrote:
Hello all.
Straight Shooter ~ GFY!
I don't have to, I have your mom.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Chumley

France

#79636 Feb 24, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text> Nathaniel Ornament ignored decades of warnings that gay sex will lead to an early demise and he paid the price. Aids curesfags.
Oh so the AIDS finally got him huh. As I recall he was also a junkie, as so many queers who can't deal with life are. Oh well, he's with Golem now.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
jIM bEAN

New York, NY

#79637 Feb 24, 2013
k-wire wrote:
Hello all.
*Muah!*
wow move from mommy's house to you'r own little love nest, so what is you'r roll kitchen bitch, dish dawg, laundry boi, butt plug???? too lazy to garden

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Manalapan, FL

#79639 Feb 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I have a sense of humor. I find jokes funny like that funny. So sue me.
What's not funny is talk of doing someone's wife up the 'azz" just because you're too stupid and angry to join in the fun.
I have a sense of humor however as have stated before, and you continue to avoid, trying to explain your ling. Lets me try to clarify this of you Frankie.

You called Parkers Law (also known as Danth's Law)and I hadn't read this term before so researched it and found this (shorten for explanation purposes only however the entire post can be found here http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TK0EA9RFQ... )
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Parker's Law) states:
“”If you have to insist that you've won an Internet argument, you've probably lost badly.
It was formulated on the popular Roleplaying Game forum, RPG.net and named after the now-banned user who inspired it. As an ). Sometimes, the individuals declaring victory may well be convinced that they're right; often they'll have gone into the discussion knowing that they're right and with no possible option that they might be wrong. When combined with the ability to expel someone from the discussion, Danth's Law takes on a more sinister tone - indicating that a group or individual can only defend themselves on their own terms, through the medium of extreme deceit.
More specifically, the person declaring themselves victorious contradictory as that assertion logically is.
Is this what it means Frankie?
About
Danth’s Law (sometimes known as Parker’s Law) is an Internet axiom which asserts that if a person has to insist that he or she has won an Internet argument, it is likely the said person has lost.
Origin
later with its inclusion in the Rational Wiki[1] in May 2007.
If you have to insist that you’ve won an Internet argument, you’ve probably lost badly.
Or is this what it means Frank ie?

You went on to respond yes to this term yet. I have tried several times to understand your use of this term to no avail as shown in the below posts.
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting.
I am confused on why you declared Parkers Law (Danth's Law).
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting.
Yet if you read Parkers Law(Danth's Law) you declaring me the loser means the complete opposite.
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting
Why do you forget you call loser; which if my understand of Parkers Law is correct than that means to the complete opposite and now you are stating stupid. Why the sudden change in words? I do not see the rule as vague as you are demonstrating it is here.
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Parker Law.
Is this context are you calling Danth's Law here?
This is just one example of me trying to understand your lingo. You make assertions yet those assumptions are vague which is not very becoming of you and it appears now you are being victimize; which as my explanation above shows; is irrational to even post considering I am trying to understand your view point and lingo.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Manalapan, FL

#79640 Feb 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The topic is not my "lingo" you dopey old yenta.
I have demonstrated this once however I will again for clarification.

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Fruitloops?
I am not sure what you are conveying here.
I made this simple to the point posts and received this response
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a goofy semi affectionate jab I use with with no sexuality connotation whatsoever except in your paranoid mind.
I find it odd Frankie you would try to assert my original post in anyway had sexual connotation to it when I simple asked what you were trying to convey meaning please define your lingo however this simple post from you is very telling indeed because it appears you are being rather paranoid to assume my simple straight forward post had anything whatsoever to do with sexuality.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Manalapan, FL

#79641 Feb 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny as all hell!
Unless you have a big chip on your shoulder.
Please explain how this is funny.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#79642 Feb 24, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to have some class to understand the humor. I guess that lives homosexuals and their apologists out.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mango

New York, NY

#79643 Feb 24, 2013
I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#79644 Feb 24, 2013
Chumley wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so the AIDS finally got him huh. As I recall he was also a junkie, as so many queers who can't deal with life are. Oh well, he's with Golem now.
Yep, the sickpervs who stuff themselves with gerbils have shorter life expectancy. Oh well, the world is better off without the deviants.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#79645 Feb 24, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a sense of humor however as have stated before, and you continue to avoid, trying to explain your ling. Lets me try to clarify this of you Frankie.
You called Parkers Law (also known as Danth's Law)and I hadn't read this term before so researched it and found this (shorten for explanation purposes only however the entire post can be found here http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TK0EA9RFQ... )
<quoted text>
You went on to respond yes to this term yet. I have tried several times to understand your use of this term to no avail as shown in the below posts.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
This is just one example of me trying to understand your lingo. You make assertions yet those assumptions are vague which is not very becoming of you and it appears now you are being victimize; which as my explanation above shows; is irrational to even post considering I am trying to understand your view point and lingo.
Too long, vindictive, boring and dumb. Very dumb.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mango

New York, NY

#79646 Feb 24, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
funny? you want funny? look in the mirror now that is funny

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's staff picks disappoint, alarm minority ... 5 min Go Blue Forever 267
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 8 min Respect71 42,972
News Report: LGBT students face discrimination at US... 21 min Frankie Rizzo 3
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 25 min freedom2016 2,254
News In a national first, LGBT advocates sue Utah sc... 26 min Treasure Drove 18
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 26 min Imprtnrd 22,518
News Malta bans 'gay cure' conversion therapy 28 min Treasure Drove 10
More from around the web