The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#79561 Feb 24, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting.
Really? I have heard this numerous times and not one poster has ever been able to validate that for me personally however it appears from your assertion you may be able too. Please link me to posts that show me Bill is doing this.
No. Too hard to search back and you know it. But I just might toots. Then what will you say?

Just recently he said he was going to get my ISP banned forvever. I may just seek that post for your silly yenta ass if I get real bored.
Straight Sh00ter

United States

#79562 Feb 24, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Distorted?
Please link me to posts where you are seeing this on this thread. I would like to read these posts in context.
Put the bong down and step away from the keyboard.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#79563 Feb 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That plus you're real boring and nosy. In other words you're a run of the mill yenta.
Hope that helps
Snappy come back Frank, real snappy.
Straight Sh00ter

United States

#79564 Feb 24, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Old Born Gay?
I haven't heard from OBG but I would assume, and he will correct me if I am wrong, he is traveling. I am hoping OBG, Jade and Blond King can find time to come visit me but all three are very successful and we all must keep that in mind.
Old Boring Gay surrendered to the cold hard fact that this cafe is HETERO! No dogs or filthyqueers allowed.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Manalapan, FL

#79565 Feb 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That plus you're real boring and nosy. In other words you're a run of the mill yenta.
Hope that helps
Hug?

Yes I am old and however I am inquisitive to understand your point of view of the LGBT and your lingo. It is so very vague to those that post on this thread yet you seem to assert that your demeaning descriptions are all in gest but haven't demonstrated it and I am surprised.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#79567 Feb 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax fruitcake, go fantasize about doing your enemy's wife up the butt.
Or much better, find a real homophobe. But you don't have the balls.
And you are on a vendetta because I hurt your feelings.
Hurry off to work jackass! Punch that clock on time, loser.
Why Frank you are my special project. My own little homophobe, and I will get your mind right.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#79568 Feb 24, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting.
Do you consider yourself a comedian?
That would depend on the frequency of attending the show and how you use the information presented by the comedian.
Weak and ridiculous. Grow up.

You're not pulling off the intellectually vague schtick at all.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#79569 Feb 24, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text> Put the bong down and step away from the keyboard.
Perhaps you should put down the bong, you don't have the brain cells to spare.

Manalapan, FL

#79570 Feb 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hurry off to work jackass! Punch that clock on time, loser.
Parker Law.

Is this context are you calling Danth's Law here?

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#79571 Feb 24, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text> Old Boring Gay surrendered to the cold hard fact that this cafe is HETERO! No dogs or filthyqueers allowed.
Fred Phelps is looking for you. He lost his idiot
jIM bEAN

New York, NY

#79572 Feb 24, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting.
The romance must be short-lived to have such variety however I am rather old fashion.
LOL no I have no interest in Playboy however I find this interesting because to objectify a woman is rather unsavory however times change and your type of woman may find that very appealing.
NOW I REMEMBER

watch it buster

Manalapan, FL

#79573 Feb 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Too hard to search back and you know it. But I just might toots. Then what will you say?
Just recently he said he was going to get my ISP banned forvever. I may just seek that post for your silly yenta ass if I get real bored.
Interesting.

Please do because I would like to read it in context. It will be much appreciated because you keep making assertions that I see as fallacies at the moment.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#79574 Feb 24, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Distorted?
Please link me to posts where you are seeing this on this thread. I would like to read these posts in context.
Look for them yourself. Once again, I am not you errand boy you bossy old windbag!

Do I order you around in every post do this do that?

You have no point. You're sandbagging.

Manalapan, FL

#79575 Feb 24, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text> Old Boring Gay surrendered to the cold hard fact that this cafe is HETERO! No dogs or allowed.
OBG

I haven't heard form OBG but when I do I will update you on his happenings and I can see you miss him greatly however do understand with success comes less time for topix.

Manalapan, FL

#79576 Feb 24, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text> Put the bong down and step away from the keyboard.
Huh?

I actually had to PM Tam to ask her what a bong was because I had no idea nor did I know what a crack pipe was till recently.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#79577 Feb 24, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Given that I have spoken to both him and his wife on a few occasions, I would have to say you are batshit crazy. Given that, well, I understand your rantings towards others, especially homosexuals.
I think Bill's gay. I have never been concerned with this and have gone along with his insistence he is straight. I will continue to do that but I believe Bill is gay.

It's all OK with me, should be with you too.
jIM bEAN

New York, NY

#79578 Feb 24, 2013
no wait a sec

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#79579 Feb 24, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello buttplunger. I guess you're kinda butthurt over constantly being p0wned on Topix. know you like being butthurt, though, I mean it's the whole point of being a scatcrammer.
If at all possible, could you re post that in some form of English. Or at least attempt to construct a coherent sentence.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#79580 Feb 24, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Snappy come back Frank, real snappy.
Same to you Fruitloops.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#79581 Feb 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Look for them yourself. Once again, I am not you errand boy you bossy old windbag!
Do I order you around in every post do this do that?
You have no point. You're sandbagging.
Its very common that when a person, such as yourself makes a claim or assertion, they will be asked to back up said claim. If not the post is tossed on the scrap pile of bullshat posts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 10 min Shirvell s Shrivel 2,254
News Is Same-Sex Attraction a Sin? 25 min Shirvell s Shrivel 16
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 29 min Frankie Rizzo 43,018
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr Wish4549 4,736
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr Wish3287 22,551
News Mexican leftist senators defend battering Trump... 1 hr Shirvell s Shrivel 1
News Arkansas court upholds gay marriage birth certi... 1 hr Shirvell s Shrivel 1
News Trump's staff picks disappoint, alarm minority ... 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 277
More from around the web