The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#79418 Feb 23, 2013
Awww Look its R1 and Frankiee having at the judgit's . Ain't they sweet? Now be good little trolls and cuddle up with your blow up sheep.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#79419 Feb 23, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, can do my friend. I am not sure why,but it seems we have real estate in the form of minds. They just cant stop thinking of us. Hope you have a great evening, peace to you and yours.
I' m soon out the door for a night, and one can bet, the troll will post where/what/when and the color of my boxers! LOL Catch you later, and what will bug the troll even more, on PRIVATE!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#79420 Feb 23, 2013
R1 Rides Again wrote:
<quoted text>
The skid marks in your drawers turn Jizzybird on.
That's nice sugar nipples, now be a good little boy and go to sleep before your mom finds you whacking your Peepee.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#79421 Feb 23, 2013
NW Yade wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder if Nate and Golem are sharing a cell in hell?
Silly boy Hell is a man made state of mind. One day you will grow up and give up Santa and the Tooth Fairy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#79422 Feb 23, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>I' m soon out the door for a night, and one can bet, the troll will post where/what/when and the color of my boxers! LOL Catch you later, and what will bug the troll even more, on PRIVATE!
Yea buddy, later have a good one.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
R1 Rides Again

United States

#79423 Feb 23, 2013
Gays are the evolutionary missing link between apes and humans.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#79424 Feb 23, 2013
R1 Rides Again wrote:
<quoted text> You have friends?
is that what you call your sheep? Aww ain't you special. Say here is an idea, why not pull the wings off of flies?????

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
R1 Rides Again

United States

#79425 Feb 23, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>That's nice sugar nipples, now be a good little boy and go to sleep before your mom finds you whacking your Peepee.
I don't whack my peepee, I have your mom to do it for me.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#79426 Feb 23, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>She made a fool of you today, not thats it hard. Just sayin
Danth's Law.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#79427 Feb 23, 2013
R1 Rides Again wrote:
Gays are the evolutionary missing link between apes and humans.
So your mother was a chimp and your father a gorilla? Don't project your sorry ass on the rest of us. Go drink and cry mamma. Stupid troll. Hey.....It's Girl Scout Cookie season. Shouldn't you be out hitting the streets?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#79428 Feb 23, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Look at his little troll, buddy, with multiple user names, posting and laughing because someone died. They will share their favorite drunken stupor drink, and R1 will post crying about his mother, and then post as moving to Ohio, then rating posts and crying, "victim". Some life, huh? This post will keep dried up, sadly depressed trolls postings for weeks ! Let's come back tomorrow afternoon, and count how many postings mention our usernames! Hell, R1 can't make it a weekend without creating a thread about my underwear. WTF?
Will you be siding your house again before meadow mowing season begins?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#79429 Feb 23, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, can do my friend. I am not sure why,but it seems we have real estate in the form of minds. They just cant stop thinking of us. Hope you have a great evening, peace to you and yours.
Says the jackass who has made two troll threads on me. And gets so silly mad he PMs all his "friends" to attack me because he is too stupid to do it himself. And who votes 260 times in his own rigged poll.

Priceless!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#79430 Feb 23, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>That's nice sugar nipples, now be a good little boy and go to sleep before your mom finds you whacking your Peepee.
soon, he will drink his Crown Royal, and take his mamma from behind, all the while screaming, "who's my daddy". TTFN!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#79431 Feb 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
And will you finally decide to have a life of your own, oh.....and Frankie.....you fool no one!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#79432 Feb 23, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
Awww Look its R1 and Frankiee having at the judgit's . Ain't they sweet? Now be good little trolls and cuddle up with your blow up sheep.
That's your schtick jackass. Just lookit the rigged judge-its. What I'm rigging them against myself? Boy are you stupid, son.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Owen

United States

#79433 Feb 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's important two note: Meadow mowing season arrives first, then siding replacement season, then window replacing season.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#79434 Feb 23, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>I' m soon out the door for a night, and one can bet, the troll will post where/what/when and the color of my boxers! LOL Catch you later, and what will bug the troll even more, on PRIVATE!
I heard you drew mud earlier and just tool your pretty pink panties off and went commando.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#79435 Feb 23, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text> is that what you call your sheep? Aww ain't you special. Say here is an idea, why not pull the wings off of flies?????
Say here's an idea, why not get an education. It's never too late.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#79436 Feb 23, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>And will you finally decide to have a life of your own, oh.....and Frankie.....you fool no one!
Why would I be trying to fool anyone, genius?

Are you paranoid? There is medication for that.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#79437 Feb 23, 2013
Owen wrote:
<quoted text>It's important two note: Meadow mowing season arrives first, then siding replacement season, then window replacing season.
Why is Jade so snooty about it? I find it interesting. I can't imagine what it is like to live on a pig farm. I'm a city boy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 3 min guest 264
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 3 min lides 18,539
News Priests and nuns hold bizarre ceremony to 'puri... 3 min Pope Ben Out To P... 55
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 8 min June VanDerMark 11,764
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 14 min lides 40,555
Stop persecuting straight folk!! 27 min Porter 2
News Alabama chief justice waits for judgment day on... 28 min Porter 7
News Eastern Kentucky holds first Pride Festival 3 hr Imprtnrd 105
More from around the web