Comments
53,821 - 53,840 of 67,978 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#79064 Feb 19, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
It is amazing how I can just skip right of the gray box and to the significant registered posters of topix. I do read the posts on occasion because I enjoy laughing at them.
Good night great Lady. I'm off to snuggle in my flannel sheets, and drift off watching (listening) to Anderson Cooper. We are supposed to get heavy snow Thursday. I would love a snow day! TTFN

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Lawrence, KS

#79065 Feb 19, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text> Good night great Lady. I'm off to snuggle in my flannel sheets, and drift off watching (listening) to Anderson Cooper. We are supposed to get heavy snow Thursday. I would love a snow day! TTFN
I will call time out long enough to wish all of you well during the upcoming blizzard.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#79066 Feb 19, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Lay off the whiskey, gramps, you're making about as much sense as " Worlds Bigot Troll" from MA.
So snooty just because I'm not gay.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I'm walkin' here!”

Since: May 12

New York, New York

#79067 Feb 19, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
It is amazing how I can just skip right of the gray box and to the significant registered posters of topix. I do read the posts on occasion because I enjoy laughing at them.
You know, with proper management, you could be takin' home fifty, maybe a hundred dollars a day, easy. You're pickin' trade up on the street like that. That's nowhere. I mean, you gotta get yourself some kind of management. You need my friend O'Daniel. He operates the biggest stable in town, in fact, in the whole god-damned Metropolitan area. It's stupid a stud like you paying. You don't want to be stupid.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I'm walkin' here!”

New York, New York

#79068 Feb 19, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>I read them when I'm bored....which today I was! LOL It's just nice to see real people like us registered people. Just nice to post, chat, and ignore the stupidity of the socially ignored.
That great big, dumb cowboy crap of yours don't appeal to nobody except every jockey on 42nd Street. Miami Beach, that's where you could score. Anybody can score there, even you. In New York, no rich dude with any class at all buys that cowboy crap anymore. They're laughin' at you on the street.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Lawrence, KS

#79069 Feb 19, 2013
Enrico Salvatore Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, with proper management, you could be takin' home fifty, maybe a hundred dollars a day, easy. You're pickin' trade up on the street like that. That's nowhere. I mean, you gotta get yourself some kind of management. You need my friend O'Daniel. He operates the biggest stable in town, in fact, in the whole god-damned Metropolitan area. It's stupid a stud like you paying. You don't want to be stupid.
Hello Enrico, I hope you had a good day. 15 inches of global warming headed for my neck of the woods. Would Al Gore please pick up the ice encrusted courtesy phone.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Lawrence, KS

#79071 Feb 19, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw.... aint that cute.....Anderson Pooper puts our wittle man to sweep every night........Awwwwww? I think I'm gonna puke.
I guess he's a newscaster because he's gay too.........Poopy head.
token bvttboi with no skill. He's an affirmative action poster child :D

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hanzel

Stockholm, Sweden

#79072 Feb 19, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Life is grand, and even made better by all the postings of fellow friends. Nothing hurts a troll more than other people having friends! LOL Just wait, the hateful posts will go on for days now.
you are right Jade as always you are never to blame

remember Stewart from Mad TV "look at what i can do"??
yeah sumetang like that

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gretal

Stockholm, Sweden

#79073 Feb 19, 2013
Hanzel wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya your gurl friend dumped you, got sick and tired being fuck in the ass by a freaking pathetic subhuman homo, admit it you have little penis syndrome , now your boi friend dumping you'r dopey ass no one wants you best you go play in traffic;..........freak accident
YA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gretal n Hanzel

Vladivostok, Russia

#79076 Feb 19, 2013
what happen to _ Good Reverend _? last i heard was he was vacationing in Uganda ya

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hanzel n Greatal

Murcia, Spain

#79077 Feb 19, 2013
Hi we are hermaphrodite and neither of us are gay

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#79080 Feb 20, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Enrico, I hope you had a good day. 15 inches of global warming headed for my neck of the woods. Would Al Gore please pick up the ice encrusted courtesy phone.
Al's up in the Arctic hedging his bets.

http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/23181...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#79081 Feb 20, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Al's up in the Arctic hedging his bets.
http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/23181...
You have been rejected as Enrico Salvatore Rizzo, so now you are trying grey boxing?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#79082 Feb 20, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text>
I will call time out long enough to wish all of you well during the upcoming blizzard.

Maybe North East Jade will regal us with some exciting snow blowing stories! You know, like when he blows his sidewalk and driveway!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I'm walkin' here!”

New York, New York

#79083 Feb 20, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>You have been rejected as Enrico Salvatore Rizzo, so now you are trying grey boxing?
The name's Rizzo. Enrico Salvatore Rizzo.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#79084 Feb 20, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>You have been rejected as Enrico Salvatore Rizzo, so now you are trying grey boxing?
Another great argument Fruitcake! Proves your point so well.

P.S. What is your point?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#79085 Feb 20, 2013
Enrico Salvatore Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The name's Rizzo. Enrico Salvatore Rizzo.
You Bet Frankie

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“MARY HARTMAN, MARY HARTMAN”

Since: Nov 12

Avon, Co

#79086 Feb 20, 2013
They should never allow Internet access in the prison and State nuthouses for many reasons.

The closet case troll for example who stays on here 24/7/365 is in a suicide cell in a State penitentiary, I found out and is transferred back and forth throughout the year to the nuthouse. He fakes suicide attempts to get separated from the general population because he knows what the do to pedophiles so he gets extra favors from prison guards like the xanax he always talks about and 24/7 Net access for providing oral on three guards each day while on his knees and swallows each load which is just an additional treat while taxpayers pay for his cell, food, Net, drug and sex addiction.

His sentence is life w/o parole so thankfully he's over weight with clogged arteries and with luck that will take him to hell one day while jackin to my posts.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Avon, Co

#79087 Feb 20, 2013
BLANCHEEEE

I;m at Beaver creek @ Hyatt, gentleman's only winter resort and you should see the stud I met today who is coming to my room later for fun. He's in jeans and u should see how those buns look. I'll get 2 see them w/o jeans 2night and going to do something special he's so hot and toss his salad, then a good bj and before it goes, I'm going to get him doggie style.

Me so horny so NE and I will have fun sharing a stud for lusty sex before we make love and pop rocks a few times later. NE leaks like I do and can go all night. He broke a record sat with rocket milk 7 times. I went 6 xs real hard and long each.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Avon, Co

#79088 Feb 20, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>You Bet Frankie
You Bet sounds PNW

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 51 min Deserve 49,537
Local group hopes to revisit decade-old convers... 1 hr Tea Bag Residue C... 1
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 1 hr Tubal Cain 1,077
Supreme Court: Was gay marriage settled in 1972... 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 558
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 2 hr Stefanya 910
Biggest Gay Lies 3 hr Duran 1,722
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 3 hr KiMerde 54,990
California Takes a Stand Against Gay and Trans ... 6 hr Fa-Foxy 54
Gay Marriage Vs. the First Amendment 14 hr Frankie Rizzo 410
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••