The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...

“I'm hawt and I know it. ”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#79209 Feb 21, 2013
HOLME wrote:
<quoted text>
butterbutt? sexual harassment what are you gay are somethang? butter flavored Crisco is the j8ster favorite butt lube
I'm going to cure Jade of his gayness, using my top secret formula. xoxoxoxo

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#79210 Feb 21, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>I got your number butterbutt
Yeah, real proud of you tough guy.

Just don't be calling me all drunk and and sh!t.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#79211 Feb 21, 2013
Blonde Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
I love your pirate stories, but I can't figure out who keeps rating them down or why?
That'd be Jizzybird. He's jealous.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#79212 Feb 21, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text>
And then one day ye cabinboi Jizzybird attempted to plunder some booty and so he went upon the poopdeck which belonged to Cap'n Jade and the Cap'n said "Son do you think you can ride on my poopdeck and tattoo your name alongside the greatest poopdeck pirates in history?". Jizzy of course knew he could ride any poopdeck afloat from Cape Cod to Cape Dai Lanh and back again, so he told the old Sea Dog to get ready for a riding that would make a rodeo cowboy proud. The seas were rising and falling with greater and greater farce (yes farce) as the cabinboi took a firm grip of Jade's tiller as he commanded the poopdeck. The motion of the ocean would make many a sea dog hurl his sea biscuit, but the cabin boi was determined to ride out the storm. The briny spume covered the decks and the Cabin Boi nearly lost his grip when a big wave of the water bed rocked the might ship. Soon the cabin boi let out a war whoop and the ships timbers were shivered like never before, you just knew there would be tossed salad in the ships galley tonight.
WOW! Did Jizzy get sea sick from the great farce? Or from the briny spume? Maybe both!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#79213 Feb 21, 2013
Blonde Queen wrote:
Oh Jade, I'm back. C'mon baby, let me make you straight. I've got the cure for what ails you. I'm a real good nurse, just let me show you.
I'm feeling a little gay tonight sweety, could you help me get back straight?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#79214 Feb 21, 2013
Blonde Queen wrote:
<quoted text> I'm going to cure Jade of his gayness, using my top secret formula. xoxoxoxo
I think Jade is sulking today.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

United States, North America

#79218 Feb 21, 2013
Interesting. I actually took the time to read some of the gray boxes and it appears a new poster is now posting on this thread.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#79219 Feb 21, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
Interesting. I actually took the time to read some of the gray boxes and it appears a new poster is now posting on this thread.
That'd be Jizzybird, he's just here because he's stalking me.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

#79220 Feb 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That'd be Jizzybird, he's just here because he's stalking me.
No, however you are new to this thread since last read the gray boxes.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

#79221 Feb 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't. Many people I love, life long friends I served in Vietnam with and close family are gay. I gave my niece and her lovely bride a down payment for a house. Had a great time at their wedding in NY. Met a nice woman at the reception and got laid! They've got some real fun friends!?
Interesting and I have read this somewhere else on topix.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
XxX

New York, NY

#79222 Feb 22, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
perhaps memory not so accurate hey old gurl? care to name new poster?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
XxX

New York, NY

#79223 Feb 22, 2013
J8adster had a bad day yesterday, best she cood do is to rate post. Pounding the keyboard with er'hoofs
cursing gawd crying in her tomato juice and cause of the weather, tow bill, insurance payment late ,truck
ka-put, out of coffee, plenty of bath tub vodka.
really enjoying 'snow day'

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
XxX

New York, NY

#79224 Feb 22, 2013
I bet the j8ster is wearing denim jammies* and snow
boots around the trailer

*with flap in back for easy access

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#79225 Feb 22, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting and I have read this somewhere else on topix.
Well, see, there you go!

I am a FRIEND OF GAYS! And thus belong on this thread, says so in the title.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#79226 Feb 22, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, see, there you go!
I am a FRIEND OF GAYS! And thus belong on this thread, says so in the title.
Sure you do, much like the plague.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
XxX

New York, NY

#79227 Feb 22, 2013
title gay basher because that title carries with it an assumption of hatred. I want to say right up front that I am 100% against homosexuality, but that does not mean I hate you, if you are gay. Certainly you do not want to be so narrow minded to think that a person who disagrees, even strongly, with you automatically hates you. On that basis, let us go on.
I want to look at three groups of facts: 1) the facts dispelling the “born that way” misnomer, 2) the medical facts and consequences of, and 3) the facts about God’s position on “homosexuality.” I am going to try very hard to present these facts clearly, and with brevity. You will find numerous hyperlinks in this article to referenced material on other web sites. You will notice one major source for information is the National Association for Research & Therapy of Homosexuality (NARTH). NARTH is pro-gay, and appears to me to be very honest and open in the realm of scientific research (medical and psychological) into homosexuality.
1. Facts Dispelling the “Born that Way” Misnomer”
When people speak of being born a certain way they are making a claim that their genetic makeup determined that ‘way.’ This is a massive claim, to which there is no evidence. But you will say,‘I have heard in the media of scientific studies done that prove a ‘gay gene.’ Yes, you have heard that in the media. That does not mean it is true. The immediately following quoted material is from Is There a “Gay Gene”? copyrighted by NARTH. I reference this article because it is an excellent summary of this discussion. The ‘basketball study’ illustration is great. To read more of NARTH’s publications on this subject click here.
The misnomer began in July 1993. A study by Dean Hamer was published in Science, and “research seemed to be on the verge of proving that homosexuality is innate, genetic, and therefore unchangeable normal variant of human nature.” What happened next is that the national media and interest groups jumped on this as proof positive of a gay gene. At least that is how the general public understood the media. Over thirteen years later many people that you ask on the street think that homosexuals are born that way.
Interestingly enough, that same Dean Hamer in an interview with Scientific American “was asked…if homosexuality was rooted soley in biology.” His answer was:
“Absolutely not. From twin studies, we already know that half or more of the variability in sexual orientation is not inherited. Our studies try to pinpoint the genetic factors…not negate the psychological factors.”
Hamer’s research has been distorted and the distortion stem from a terminology problem. Scientists very frequently have different terminology, which they use to communicate within their field of study. The average person, if not aware will misunderstand them. The misunderstanding stems from the words, heritable and inherited. There is a big difference between heritable and inherited. As the NARTH article explains,“Almost every human characteristic is in significant measure heritable. But few human behavioural traits are directly inherited, in the manner of height, for example, or eye color. Inherited means “directly determined by genes,” with little or no way of preventing or modifying the trait through a change in the environment.”
So what has happened is that the media gives us unqualified sound bites, we misunderstand, and a lie is perpetrated, either unintentionally or intentionally.
There is so much more that could be said. I would recommend reading NARTH’s article The Animal Homosexuality Myth, as supposed homosexual practices in animals is postulatede as normal and used as support for normalcy in mankind.
The flip side to this truth, that a homosexual is not born that way, is a realization that practicing homosexuality is a learned practice and a choice. Please think about this. Be honest with yourself. You got introduced to “homosexuality” somehow and then at some point you made a decision to do it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#79230 Feb 22, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Sure you do, much like the plague.
Another stupid post from Jizzybird! Keep em coming genius!

P.S. Why you mad bro?

YUK!YUK!YUK!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#79231 Feb 22, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
No, however you are new to this thread since last read the gray boxes.
Are you one of Jizzybird's 200 "friends"? He says he has 200 friends and they all don't like me. Actually I believe the total is up to around 260. Surprised you don't know me, 260 other posters here do!

Or else Jizzybird is a lying sack of sh!t, but that can't be, could it?

YUK!YUK!YUK! Jizzybirdy58. What a lying jackass!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#79232 Feb 22, 2013
XxX wrote:
title gay basher because that title carries with it an assumption of hatred. I want to say right up front that I am 100% against homosexuality, but that does not mean I hate you, if you are gay. Certainly you do not want to be so narrow minded to think that a person who disagrees, even strongly, with you automatically hates you. On that basis, let us go on....bla bla bla...more excuses for homophobia...bla bla bla....
I seriously though of "going gay" years ago. It looked like fun and the sex would be easy and plentiful I figured.

But then I saw a hairy sweaty naked guy in the gym and I got the hell out of there I gotta tell you!

Scared straight I was! Permanently! WOO HOOO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Kool-aid Heaven

Alpharetta, GA

#79233 Feb 22, 2013
XxX wrote:
title gay basher because that title carries with it an assumption of hatred. I want to say right up front that I am 100% against homosexuality, but that does not mean I hate you, if you are gay. Certainly you do not want to be so narrow minded to think that a person who disagrees, even strongly, with you automatically hates you.
I want to look at three groups of facts: 1) the facts dispelling the “born that way” misnomer, 2) the medical facts and consequences of, and 3) the facts about God’s position on “homosexuality.” I am going to try very hard to present these facts clearly, and with brevity. You will find numerous hyperlinks in this article to referenced material on other web sites. You will notice one major source for information is the National Association for Research & Therapy of Homosexuality (NARTH). NARTH is pro-gay, and appears to me to be very honest and open in the realm of scientific research (medical and psychological) into homosexuality.
1. Facts Dispelling the “Born that Way” Misnomer”
When people speak of being born a certain way they are making a claim that their genetic makeup determined that ‘way.’ This is a massive claim, to which there is no evidence. But you will say,‘I have heard in the media of scientific studies done that prove a ‘gay gene.’ Yes, you have heard that in the media. That does not mean it is true. The immediately following quoted material is from Is There a “Gay Gene”? copyrighted by NARTH. I reference this article because it is an excellent summary of this discussion. The ‘basketball study’ illustration is great. To read more of NARTH’s publications on this subject click here.
The misnomer began in July 1993. A study by Dean Hamer was published in Science, and “research seemed to be on the verge of proving that homosexuality is innate, genetic, and therefore unchangeable normal variant of human nature.” What happened next is that the national media and interest groups jumped on this as proof positive of a gay gene. At least that is how the general public understood the media. Over thirteen years later many people that you ask on the street think that homosexuals are born that way.
Interestingly enough, that same Dean Hamer in an interview with Scientific American “was asked…if homosexuality was rooted soley in biology.” His answer was:
“Absolutely not. From twin studies, we already know that half or more of the variability in sexual orientation is not inherited. Our studies try to pinpoint the genetic factors…not negate the psychological factors.”
Hamer’s research has been distorted and the distortion stem from a terminology problem. Scientists very frequently have different terminology, which they use to communicate within their field of study. The average person, if not aware will misunderstand them. The misunderstanding stems from the words, heritable and inherited. There is a big difference between heritable and inherited. As the NARTH article explains,“Almost every human characteristic is in significant measure heritable. But few human behavioural traits are directly inherited, in the manner of height, for example, or eye color. Inherited means “directly determined by genes,” with little or no way of preventing or modifying the trait through a change in the environment.”
So what has happened is that the media gives us unqualified sound bites, we misunderstand, and a lie is perpetrated, either unintentionally or intentionally.
There is so much more that could be said. I would recommend reading NARTH’s article The Animal Homosexuality Myth, as supposed homosexual practices in animals is postulatede as normal and used as support for normalcy in mankind.
The flip side to this truth, that a homosexual is not born that way, is a realization that practicing homosexuality is a learned practice and a choice. Please think about this. Be honest with yourself. You got introduced to “homosexuality” somehow and then at some point you made a decision to do it.
No

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Fa-Foxy a Catholic? 1 min Rufus 338
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 1 min Time again 2,650
News Mississippi Governor Signs Law Allowing Busines... 4 min Three Days 391
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 8 min EdmondWA 34,575
News Elephants perform for final time at Ringling Bros. 18 min Frankie Rizzos 34
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 22 min Gods r Delusions ... 9,844
News Anti-Gay Jehovah's Witness Cartoon Tells Kids T... 32 min Gremlin 10
More from around the web