Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lorenzo

Dallas, TX

#78961 Feb 19, 2013
Lorenzo wrote:
Good Morning Queerville:)
WTF, I offer a cheerful good morning greeting and some gaytard issues the negative judgeits...WTF?!?!
Tsunami Warning

Japan

#78962 Feb 19, 2013
“And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all. Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.” [Luke 17:26-30]
Tsunami Warning

Japan

#78963 Feb 19, 2013
A drought is upon her waters; and they shall be dried up: for it is the land of graven images, and they are mad upon their idols. (Jer. 50:38.)
Lenny

Oklahoma City, OK

#78964 Feb 19, 2013
Tsunami Warning wrote:
“And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all. Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.”[Luke 17:26-30]
The unrepentant gay sodomites will surely burn in hell, and it great?!?!

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#78965 Feb 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
"to big words" What a dummy!
You forgot " of" To big of words. Poor Frankie still trying to find a clue.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#78966 Feb 19, 2013
Lenny wrote:
<quoted text> The unrepentant gay sodomites will surely burn in hell, and it great?!?!
Hi Lenny are you a sodomite? Do you know what that word means? You might want to look it up.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#78967 Feb 19, 2013
Tsunami Warning wrote:
“And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all. Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.”[Luke 17:26-30]
Lot, OMG what a great guy, he got drunk and impregnated his daughters.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#78968 Feb 19, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Lot, OMG what a great guy, he got drunk and impregnated his daughters.
The thumpers always leave off the ending to that story!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#78969 Feb 19, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Lenny are you a sodomite? Do you know what that word means? You might want to look it up.
Lenny is too busy changing usernames to have time to look up anything. He's real good at copy/pasting religious fluff, however. He also likes to creates threads, and whine when they are removed because of TOS.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#78970 Feb 19, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot " of" To big of words. Poor Frankie still trying to find a clue.
Here's your free clue for the day Fruitcake.

To, Too, and Two are all different words with entirely different meanings.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#78971 Feb 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's your free clue for the day Fruitcake.
To, Too, and Two are all different words with entirely different meanings.
Sweet you're a homophobe and a spelling Nazi. Got it, now move on . Say have you looked at your vote totals as of late?

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#78972 Feb 19, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>The thumpers always leave off the ending to that story!
Fundies only use the portions of the bible that support their agenda. Thats a fact.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#78973 Feb 19, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Lenny is too busy changing usernames to have time to look up anything. He's real good at copy/pasting religious fluff, however. He also likes to creates threads, and whine when they are removed because of TOS.
LOL, I have read that before. Our own lost cause Frankiee is pissed because the voting thread is still up and running. Its my guess Topix admin must agree with the poll.

Fundies toss the word sodomite around alot. To bad they don't understand that a man who gives oral sex to a woman is also a sodomite. If the sex act does not have a Vajayjay and a tallywacker in it, well its sodomy

" Sodomy (/&#712;s&#594;d&# 601;mi/) is any non-penile/vaginal copulation-like act, such as oral or anal sex, or sex between a person and an animal"
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#78974 Feb 19, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Sweet you're a homophobe and a spelling Nazi. Got it, now move on . Say have you looked at your vote totals as of late?
Grow up creep.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#78975 Feb 19, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, I have read that before. Our own lost cause Frankiee is pissed because the voting thread is still up and running. Its my guess Topix admin must agree with the poll.
Fundies toss the word sodomite around alot. To bad they don't understand that a man who gives oral sex to a woman is also a sodomite. If the sex act does not have a Vajayjay and a tallywacker in it, well its sodomy
" Sodomy (/&#712;s&#594;d&# 601;mi/) is any non-penile/vaginal copulation-like act, such as oral or anal sex, or sex between a person and an animal"
I have never used the term.

If I wanted that troll thread you obsessively made because I hurt your feelings and you are too stupid to respond intelligently removed, all I would have to do is whine to the mods like you do Fruitloops.

It's a clear violation of TOS. Notice how fast the one against Jade was removed.

In short, if I was a pussy like you, your troll thread would be gone.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#78976 Feb 19, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, I have read that before. Our own lost cause Frankiee is pissed because the voting thread is still up and running. Its my guess Topix admin must agree with the poll.
In your head rent free!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#78977 Feb 19, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Lenny is too busy changing usernames to have time to look up anything. He's real good at copy/pasting religious fluff, however. He also likes to creates threads, and whine when they are removed because of TOS.
Jizybird also creates troll threads. And would surely whine if they were removed.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#78978 Feb 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up creep.
Who's a good boy?, Yes you are. Play dead, OH crap you aren't playing. Oh well I guess a few cats Can cover you up.

http://www.google.com/imgres...

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#78979 Feb 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never used the term.
If I wanted that troll thread you obsessively made because I hurt your feelings and you are too stupid to respond intelligently removed, all I would have to do is whine to the mods like you do Fruitloops.
It's a clear violation of TOS. Notice how fast the one against Jade was removed.
In short, if I was a pussy like you, your troll thread would be gone.
What We Do
Topix is a forum to discover and discuss what you want about the people, places and things that matter to you.

We provide news and discussion forums for every city and town in the United States as well as hundreds of thousands of other topics.

We encourage the free exchange of views and opinions. Try to be interesting. It would be easier on all of us if you were polite. If it upsets you that the free expression of ideas is often heated and offensive, please do not use Topix.

Topix cooperates with legitimate law enforcement, school officials requests & DMCA Complaints and we respect your privacy.

The Fine Print

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What if high court rejects gay marriage cases? 25 min Dubya 5
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 25 min WelbyMD 684
The Worst Mass Murder Of Gay People In US History 30 min NE Jade 2
Allowing Blood Donations From Gay Men Could Hel... 34 min WelbyMD 296
Questions linger on gay Boy Scout leaders as Ga... 35 min NE Jade 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 53 min KiMare 50,060
Board member opposes teaching definition of gay 1 hr NorCal Native 129
State of Alaska defends gay-marriage ban 1 hr eJohn 164
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 2 hr Reverend Alan 2,270
Gay Marriage and the Limits of Tradition 3 hr WeTheSheeple 1,030
What if high court rejects gay marriage cases? 8 hr Fundies R Mentall... 12

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE