“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#79085 Feb 20, 2013
Enrico Salvatore Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The name's Rizzo. Enrico Salvatore Rizzo.
You Bet Frankie

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“MARY HARTMAN, MARY HARTMAN”

Since: Nov 12

Avon, Co

#79086 Feb 20, 2013
They should never allow Internet access in the prison and State nuthouses for many reasons.

The closet case troll for example who stays on here 24/7/365 is in a suicide cell in a State penitentiary, I found out and is transferred back and forth throughout the year to the nuthouse. He fakes suicide attempts to get separated from the general population because he knows what the do to pedophiles so he gets extra favors from prison guards like the xanax he always talks about and 24/7 Net access for providing oral on three guards each day while on his knees and swallows each load which is just an additional treat while taxpayers pay for his cell, food, Net, drug and sex addiction.

His sentence is life w/o parole so thankfully he's over weight with clogged arteries and with luck that will take him to hell one day while jackin to my posts.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Avon, Co

#79087 Feb 20, 2013
BLANCHEEEE

I;m at Beaver creek @ Hyatt, gentleman's only winter resort and you should see the stud I met today who is coming to my room later for fun. He's in jeans and u should see how those buns look. I'll get 2 see them w/o jeans 2night and going to do something special he's so hot and toss his salad, then a good bj and before it goes, I'm going to get him doggie style.

Me so horny so NE and I will have fun sharing a stud for lusty sex before we make love and pop rocks a few times later. NE leaks like I do and can go all night. He broke a record sat with rocket milk 7 times. I went 6 xs real hard and long each.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Avon, Co

#79088 Feb 20, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>You Bet Frankie
You Bet sounds PNW

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#79089 Feb 20, 2013
Queen Elizabeth 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
You Bet sounds PNW
YUK!YUK!YUK! Sounds that way to me too.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#79090 Feb 20, 2013
Queen Elizabeth 1st wrote:
BLANCHEEEE
I;m at Beaver creek @ Hyatt, gentleman's only winter resort and you should see the stud I met today who is coming to my room later for fun. He's in jeans and u should see how those buns look. I'll get 2 see them w/o jeans 2night and going to do something special he's so hot and toss his salad, then a good bj and before it goes, I'm going to get him doggie style.
Me so horny so NE and I will have fun sharing a stud for lusty sex before we make love and pop rocks a few times later. NE leaks like I do and can go all night. He broke a record sat with rocket milk 7 times. I went 6 xs real hard and long each.
http://www.rleeermey.com/sounds/horney.wav

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
HMOITO

Chester, PA

#79091 Feb 20, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe North East Jade will regal us with some exciting snow blowing stories! You know, like when he blows his sidewalk and driveway!
gurl got talent for sure, difficult to locate aluminum cans in the snow

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#79092 Feb 20, 2013
I heard North East Jade and Jizzybird58 got matching mullets!

Is this true? Anyone know? Someone said his barber leaked the info.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Can't help being fabulous”

Since: Dec 10

Sparkle <3

#79093 Feb 20, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>I fear the old goat would blow out his pace-maker if he even could get it up to "Choke the chicken". His orgasm in life is just to pester people. He has found a way to do it without actually having personal contact. It's a usual troll tactic....bother threads where like people want to mingle and converse. Something happened to these idiots to stunt their mental maturaty. It' s Jr.High all over again! Glad to see you posting, by the way!
It used to bother me, but as i've grown older I just smile and walk away. Life is too short to bother with trivial nuisances like this pitiful man.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Only the Wigmaster Knows

Alpharetta, GA

#79094 Feb 20, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
I heard North East Jade and Jizzybird58 got matching mullets!
Is this true? Anyone know? Someone said his barber leaked the info.
They only have one mullet
They take turns wearing it

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#79095 Feb 20, 2013
Kesla15 wrote:
<quoted text>
It used to bother me, but as i've grown older I just smile and walk away. Life is too short to bother with trivial nuisances like this pitiful man.
You oughta try a mullet. It might look good on you.

You have the perfect face for it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#79096 Feb 20, 2013
Hanzel n Greatal wrote:
Hi we are hermaphrodite and neither of us are gay
Also neither of you are amusing. Why not ask stocking if it's funny?
O that's right, you can't message here you're an unregistered troll.
I'll ask for you although I know the answer now ~ imagine stocking has heard much more humorous jokes about being Intersex.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#79097 Feb 20, 2013
Hellos to Godsmacked, Kesla, Jade, QE2.
How are you all, OK?

Three more days and on Sunday I go to live with Dave, my bf, it's going to be a busy day. Most of his belongings are there. He was staying at his Parents house because he didn't want to be on his own, so half was there and half at the house ~ our house as it will be. My landlady/landlord are OK with it. I paid them a months rent in advance; not that it was a great deal as they didn't take me in for the money. They were friends of my Parents and took me in after they died because of me not wanting to stay at home.
Our new house has a square of grass out front and a square of concrete out back, no garden to speak of; is OK as we don't want to be gardening. I know I'm not going to be wanting to leave the bedroom! tmi for you R1? too bad dude.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hanzel n Greatal

San Jose, CA

#79098 Feb 20, 2013
k-wire wrote:
<quoted text>
Also neither of you are amusing. Why not ask stocking if it's funny?
O that's right, you can't message here you're an unregistered troll.
I'll ask for you although I know the answer now ~ imagine stocking has heard much more humorous jokes about being Intersex.
who was joking? i confuse easily

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hanzel n Greatal

San Jose, CA

#79099 Feb 20, 2013
Kesla15 wrote:
<quoted text>
testicles finally dropped?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mzz Cleo

San Jose, CA

#79100 Feb 20, 2013
ARE YOU READY FOR TONIGHT YES THAT IS WHAT I SAID YES ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE
TONIGHT IS WEDNESDAY ANNUAL * FAMOUS
BIBLE STUDY NIGHT YAAAAAAAA hold the applause , services will begin at 06:00 pm cental remember bring a homo, for laughs. tee-hee

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mzz Cleo

San Jose, CA

#79101 Feb 20, 2013
Remember FREE popcorn and refreshments at the snack bar and FREE parking in the rear , tonight we have a guest speaker from Uganda hold the applause

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mzz Cleo

San Jose, CA

#79102 Feb 20, 2013
*SOUNDS LIKE ANAL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mango

San Jose, CA

#79103 Feb 20, 2013

PREVIEW OF TONIGHT'S SERMON

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#79104 Feb 20, 2013
k-wire wrote:
Hellos to Godsmacked, Kesla, Jade, QE2.
How are you all, OK?
Three more days and on Sunday I go to live with Dave, my bf, it's going to be a busy day. Most of his belongings are there. He was staying at his Parents house because he didn't want to be on his own, so half was there and half at the house ~ our house as it will be. My landlady/landlord are OK with it. I paid them a months rent in advance; not that it was a great deal as they didn't take me in for the money. They were friends of my Parents and took me in after they died because of me not wanting to stay at home.
Our new house has a square of grass out front and a square of concrete out back, no garden to speak of; is OK as we don't want to be gardening. I know I'm not going to be wanting to leave the bedroom! tmi for you R1? too bad dude.
It is delightful to read how well things are going for you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Place BBM Group (Jan '12) 4 min queen 114
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 20 min NorCal Native 57,055
Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) 40 min kent 219,472
where is frankie 47 min Abrahammock Regions 3
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 49 min Abrahammock Regions 8,166
Same-Sex Marriage Trumps Religious Liberty in N... (Aug '13) 52 min NorCal Native 980
Ben Carson Warns Gay Couples Against Pushing Ba... 1 hr Abrahammock Regions 39
GOP hopefuls weigh in on gay marriage 2 hr Lawrence Wolf 63
Analysis: Equal rights or statesa rights on gay... 2 hr WasteWater 237
Evangelicals to Gays: We Have Nothing For You |... (Mar '10) 9 hr janeebee 18,829
More from around the web