Chester, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Truly, a disaster, in my life and many, many others. Even 23-years later, I still have symptoms, nightmares, panic attacks, delusions. "God is love", but the bodies and deaths and bloody corpses, and ruined emotional lives, and superstitious ruins of occultism, pile higher and higher.
Lewis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text> Between you, me and Bill, it's all the trolls can ramble on about. R1 just keeps switching to his alters to make himself less lonely!
Hi Jade, where the heck have you been?
Dandy Deacon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Even 23-years later, I still have symptoms, nightmares, panic attacks, delusions. "God is love", but the bodies and deaths and bloody corpses, and ruined emotional lives, and superstitious ruins of occultism, pile higher and higher. For any and all similarly mis-treated, I wish the blessing of forgiveness and peace and total acceptance. You can survive, but it is a vey sad and dis-connected way to walk through life. Thank you for the article. "Only the truth is true."

This is absolutely ridiculous. As a devout Christian, this makes me want to puke. This church (I reallllly hesitate to call them that) is nuts and they are not representing what a true Christian believes. I apologize on their behalf - wow. UGH

I don't know, I think I am with Jim, above, on this: It sound like Kevin might need to be delivered more from stupidity - or at least naiveté. Having grown up on this crap, I can understand his situation, to a degree (in my case, the Baptist "indoctrination" just didn't take, thankfully). However, in this day and age, where being gay is in popular culture more and more, and with this kid living where he does (versus, say, Podunk, MS) it's hard for me to understand why he keeps going back (to that church) for more. Something doesn't quite add up.

by Greg
Report abuse
I am an openly-gay minister and believe we must replace superstition with reason. We must replace hate with love. These exorcisms are not only abusive, oppressive and shaming but just as harmful to the victims as it is to those who are taught to hate. We must harness love’s power to stop oppression, exclusion, and violence by Standing on the Side of Love. Click here for a sermon on how to heal from shame-based religious practices: http://bit.ly/healshame . Peace, Rev. Nate Walker, Philadelphia

Wow seriously, this isn't a joke. Well i guess even bad jokes don't go this far. I don't know if i feel bad for someone who willingly submits themselves to this because they want to be "healed" I mean come on this is like get purified for appreciating women with red hair or guys with brown eyes more then the average person. If you truly believe something this, for lack of a better word, silly maybe you need to be purified for lacking common sense.

by Jim
Dandy Deacon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

more?
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Dandy Deacon wrote:
more?
Exorcism is no match for Gay Power
The 100% failure rate of exorcism reveals the fraudulence of evangelical fundamentalism
Chico

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Exorcism is no match for Gay Power
The 100% failure rate of exorcism reveals the fraudulence of evangelical fundamentalism
stfu u pos
Straight Sh00ter

Lawrence, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Jerry Sandusky is representative of gay culture (or lack thereof). He's a bvttgoblin in other words.
Straight Sh00ter

Lawrence, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Happy Birthday Abe and George! Too bad we don't have normal leaders like them today. Nooooo, we're stuck with Borat Gaybama.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>In your head rent free. How many more times are you gonna talk about me?
You comb through other threads looking for dirt on me. You start a troll thread on me.

Then you try to tell me you are in my head! You're obsessed son!
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text> Between you, me and Bill, it's all the trolls can ramble on about. R1 just keeps switching to his alters to make himself less lonely!
Why are you always so snooty?

Cheer up! You're supposed to be GAY! I am your friend! Says so in the title of this thread.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Lewis wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Jade, where the heck have you been?
He's been sulking.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Jerry Sandusky is representative of gay culture (or lack thereof). He's a bvttgoblin in other words.
No. Jerry Sandusky is not gay. He was married to a woman. He is a pedophile. And pedophiles cannot be gay. You can only be gay if you have sex with a same sex ADULT. Children don't count.

If Jerry Sandusky was molesting a boy in the shower, and that boy turned 18 during the molestation, thus becoming an adult, then Jerry would turn gay at that same moment.
Straight Sh00ter

Lawrence, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Jade is sulking because he was alone on valentines day and has no life.
Straight Sh00ter

Lawrence, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Jade goes upstairs and cries to momma whenever we say something mean to him. He isnt man enough to fend for himself, but that's the gay normal. Do you really think gays have the mental and physical toughness for the military? I could just see some buttpirate in combat crying his eyes out sucking his thumb. Hell, the fruitbois would faint when the drill sgt starts yelling at them.
Straight Sh00ter

Lawrence, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Jerry Sandusky is not gay. He was married to a woman. He is a pedophile. And pedophiles cannot be gay. You can only be gay if you have sex with a same sex ADULT. Children don't count.
If Jerry Sandusky was molesting a boy in the shower, and that boy turned 18 during the molestation, thus becoming an adult, then Jerry would turn gay at that same moment.
Okay, well he's still in league with the fannybandits.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though I find you an insufferable irritant on Topix, you at least irritate just for shits/giggles, and not just to be a homophobic ass like R1and that World's Bigot Loser!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Just for the sake of argument, why do you care and obsess about any aspect of my life? Your projection is so obvious. Now, I haven't posted on here in a while, so this ought to give you enough attention to go on and on and on for days! Talk about someone with no life!
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Straight Sh00ter wrote:
I've been trying to be his friend but he's so snooty!

Maybe if he wasn't so snooty he'd have friends besides Jizzybird.

Jizzybird puts up with his snootiness because North East Jade is gay.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text> Okay, well he's still in league with the fannybandits.
He's gay. But we're not supposed to say it because the rainbow handbook insists that men who molest boys are not gay, they're straight and pedophiles.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Even though I find you an insufferable irritant on Topix, you at least irritate just for shits/giggles, and not just to be a homophobic ass like R1and that World's Bigot Loser!
Tell your grouchy friend jizzybird! He would have me arrested if he could trump up some charges! He's very upset with me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 53,601 - 53,620 of67,616
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the Gay/Lesbian Forum right now

Search the Gay/Lesbian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay Couple We... (Dec '13) 5 min cpeter1313 15,602
jaid is a very gay name 7 min Rodney 4
Losing Streak Lengthens for Foes of Gay Marriage 8 min Bruno 1,892
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 8 min C my Peter 13 24,680
National Blood Drive Protests Ban on Gay Donors 8 min Rodney 8
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 9 min WasteWater 50,826
Singapore pulls book about gay penguins from li... 22 min Gremlin 11
Indiana Won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages 8 hr Pat Robertson s Fatwass 85
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••