The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
Godziiiira

Kurume, Japan

#78685 Feb 14, 2013
Born Again Gay wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong! Check your 'bible' for counterfeit; usually copyright 1952 to present. There is no 'homosexual' anywhere in the Bible
From the Authorized King James Bible:
++++++++++
1 Corinthians 6:9> Know yee not that the vnrighteous shall not inherite the kingdome of God? Be not deceiued: neither fornicatours, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselues with mankinde,
1 Corinthians 6:10> Nor theeues, nor couetous, nor drunkards, nor reuilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
++++++++++
Uh Duuuuh! Just what do you think "abusers of themselves with mankind" means?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JOSE

Russia

#78686 Feb 14, 2013
movie "Trailer Park Boys" and sack of Chick fla a
inflatable honey has a leak , got to blow him up every few minutes. Guess where she blows it ?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gays Run the World

Alpharetta, GA

#78687 Feb 14, 2013
Chico wrote:
Also does not say anything about molesting children,
don't stop you so called christian homopedo.
Worse!
It tells you to eat your own poopoo; eat your sons; and eat your daughters
++++++++++
Deuteronomy 28:53> And thou shalt eate the fruit of thine owne body, the flesh of thy sonnes, and of thy daughters
++++++++++
Get busy
Yum yum

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Born Again Gay

Alpharetta, GA

#78688 Feb 14, 2013
Godziiiira wrote:
<quoted text> Uh Duuuuh! Just what do you think "abusers of themselves with mankind" means?
BDSM (bondage and discipline; dominance and submission; and sadomasochism (sadism and masochism)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BDSM
In many cases; BDSM is an expression of sociopathic paraphilia:
Profile of the Sociopath
++++++++++
Glibness and Superficial Charm
Manipulative and Conning
They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.
Grandiose Sense of Self
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."
Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.
Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.
Shallow Emotions
When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.
Incapacity for Love
Need for Stimulation
Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.
Callousness/Lack of Empathy
Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.
Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.
Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.
Irresponsibility/Unreliability
Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.
Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.
Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.
Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.
++++++++++
http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sneezy

Amherst, MA

#78689 Feb 14, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Stonewall Jackson, the Confederate general, refused to put pepper on his food because he said it made his leg hurt. I guess medical science wasn't much to write home about in those days.
Jade likes to put pepper on a penis before he.......well.....ya know.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sneezy

Amherst, MA

#78690 Feb 14, 2013
Born Again Gay wrote:
<quoted text>
BDSM (bondage and discipline; dominance and submission; and sadomasochism (sadism and masochism)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BDSM
In many cases; BDSM is an expression of sociopathic paraphilia:
Profile of the Sociopath
++++++++++
Glibness and Superficial Charm
Manipulative and Conning
They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.
Grandiose Sense of Self
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."
Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.
Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.
Shallow Emotions
When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.
Incapacity for Love
Need for Stimulation
Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.
Callousness/Lack of Empathy
Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.
Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.
Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.
Irresponsibility/Unreliability
Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.
Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.
Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.
Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.
++++++++++
http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html
Wow! know a lot of gays and jews that are like this. What should I do?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Born Again Gay

Alpharetta, GA

#78691 Feb 14, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text>
Be fruitful and multiply. Genesis 1:28 You wouldn't dispute that order from the Boss would you?
Gays are exempt from the curse of childbirth because we don't reproduce
It was you straighties that ate the forbidden fruit and took the curse of childbirth:
++++++++++
Genesis 3:16> Unto the woman HE said, "I will greatly multiply thy sorowe and thy conception. In sorow thou shalt bring forth children: and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and hee shall rule ouer thee."
++++++++++
Shame on you straighties
Now get busy and make us some more fabulous gay babies!
chop chop!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Real Estate Gay

Alpharetta, GA

#78692 Feb 14, 2013
Sneezy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! know a lot of gays and jews that are like this. What should I do?
Wanna buy a nice cave?
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Wl8auHAN14c/TDX3oRd...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Richard Ball

Amherst, MA

#78693 Feb 14, 2013
No thanks. I heard your cave has a profound echo.
I can't imagine why.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Croc

Stockholm, Sweden

#78694 Feb 14, 2013
Born Again Gay likes to argue for the sake of arguing.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie RIzzo

Hayward, CA

#78695 Feb 14, 2013
Real Estate Gay wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna buy a nice cave?
I might buy it but you gotta evict North East Jade first. And fumigate it!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie RIzzo

Hayward, CA

#78697 Feb 14, 2013
Croc wrote:
Born Again Gay likes to argue for the sake of arguing.
Was he born straight then born again gay or something?

I thought of turning gay once. Then I saw this naked hairy guy and I freaked out I gotta tell you! I got the hell out of there and stayed straight!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SKIPPY

Paris, France

#78698 Feb 14, 2013
Real Estate Gay wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna buy a nice cave?
grreat acoustics? j8ster's cave has new siding and new windows all windows painted black

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lucas

Moscow, Russia

#78700 Feb 15, 2013
Looks like $3 Bill had a jerkfest last night.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie RIzzo

Hayward, CA

#78701 Feb 15, 2013
Lucas wrote:
Looks like $3 Bill had a jerkfest last night.
Yes. Billy Ten Times was very active last night obsessively rating posts as if it mattered or something.

Can you imagine what kind of loser would do that?
I mean what kind of loser is this clown?

WOW!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Boris

Russia

#78702 Feb 15, 2013
$3 Bill spends all day and night rating posts with one hand while jerking his 2 inch nub with the other.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Davis

United States

#78703 Feb 15, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Billy Ten Times was very active last night obsessively rating posts as if it mattered or something.
Can you imagine what kind of loser would do that?
I mean what kind of loser is this clown?
WOW!
He rarely posts anymore yet constantly issues the judgeits 10x, what a Total gaytard loser he is!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
End of world coming

Kurume, Japan

#78704 Feb 15, 2013
Over 1000 Russians injured by meteorite!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Godziirra

Kurume, Japan

#78705 Feb 15, 2013
I keep trying to tell you there is no more time for fornicating. Wake up before its too late. Don't say I didn't try to warn you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Godziirra

Kurume, Japan

#78706 Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 3 hr No Surprise 8,345
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr Charles P 53,543
News Ten Commandments judge faces runoff in Alabama ... 3 hr Christsharians on... 7
40 years ago today 4 hr NE Jade 3
News 12-year-old girl comes out to her Mormon congre... 4 hr No Surprise 546
News Church accused of offering to 'cure homosexuali... 4 hr Charles P 5
News UK's first lesbian interfaith wedding 5 hr Dunbar 1
News Gay Pride should be about protest, not just cor... Tue The Troll Stopper 76
More from around the web