The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
Straight Sh00ter

United States

#78221 Feb 5, 2013
Why do gays spend 24/7 in a message board rating down posts of straight users but never have the courage to rebutt (no pun intended) our comments. Speak if you disagree with us.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#78222 Feb 5, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Why do gays spend 24/7 in a message board rating down posts of straight users but never have the courage to rebutt (no pun intended) our comments. Speak if you disagree with us.
Their mouse has only one button

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#78223 Feb 5, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, give it a REST, willya? Good lord, you can be REPETITIOUS!
Just because you don't like Bill's posts don't spoil it for everyone else. Bill is real neat. You're not.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#78224 Feb 5, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
This is Gay Cafe Breaking News. Sources close to Cap'n Jade, speaking on the condition of anonymity, but thought to be his shoulder parrot, have told Gay Cafe News that the SS Bill has sailed with the evening tide to ride out the storm at sea. The mighty ship is now riding the waves in Jade's waterbed as the eye of the hurricane approaches and grows in intensity. The Coast Guard has been alerted and forecasters have said, off the record, they expect a trail of parrot feathers from Cape May to Cape Cod to be found by morning.
This has been a Gay Cafe Breaking News bulletin. We now return you to your regularly scheduled troll-a-thon already in progress.
WOW! Do you think they'll deploy the stern chaser?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Beauty Queen

Saint Leonards, UK

#78225 Feb 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!
Internet troll ....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#78226 Feb 6, 2013
Beauty Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Internet troll ....
Jackass....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#78227 Feb 6, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
The National Hurricane Center has issued a Category 5 hurricane warning for Jade's waterbed. The seas will be rising and falling as the SS $Bill sails into the storm, and even the parrot might drown in this epic voyage from the poopdeck.
We will bring you more details as they become available. You will now be returned to you troll-athon, already in progress.
HAR!HAR!HAR! Is the parrot gay?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#78228 Feb 6, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Don't you agree Jade's mom, June, is everybody's favorite member of the Honey Boo Boo cast?
My drinking buddy "Animal" thinks she's real HOT!

Me, I like Esther from Amish Mafia! She's HOT with that BIG ASS! Hubba Hubba! She's got JUNK in the TRUNK!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#78229 Feb 6, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, give it a REST, willya? Good lord, you can be REPETITIOUS!
Is Bill gonna post more dopey stuff today? Hope so! Don't you?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sheldon

United States

#78231 Feb 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Bill gonna post more dopey stuff today? Hope so! Don't you?
I hope so two!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#78232 Feb 6, 2013
Sheldon wrote:
<quoted text> I hope so two!!!
That jackass "Curteese" says Bill is "repetitious" and needs to "give it a rest".

What a dope! Bill is real neat!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#78233 Feb 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you don't like Bill's posts don't spoil it for everyone else. Bill is real neat. You're not.
"Neat"? OK, that's keen, daddy-o. You are one of the cool cats who is righteously boss!

How OLD are you? I imagine you were brought home in and Edsel so you could watch the Mickey Mouse Club on your 12 inch black and white Emerson TV while your mom read "Life" Magazine.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#78234 Feb 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That jackass "Curteese" says Bill is "repetitious" and needs to "give it a rest".
No, I said YOU are repetitious, oh, why bother? You are a master at deliberately "misunderstanding" posts. I think Fox News is missing out on you as a broadcaster in fake "misunderstandings".

I've tried to be respectful and do more than gently chide you , or simply tease in a non insulting way, but you are incapable of normal dialog and a pig. Enjoy your hate. I don't understand what you get out of it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#78235 Feb 6, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>No, I said YOU are repetitious, oh, why bother? You are a master at deliberately "misunderstanding" posts. I think Fox News is missing out on you as a broadcaster in fake "misunderstandings".
I've tried to be respectful and do more than gently chide you , or simply tease in a non insulting way, but you are incapable of normal dialog and a pig. Enjoy your hate. I don't understand what you get out of it.
Don't be such a hater.

Loosen up fruitloops!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#78236 Feb 6, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>"Neat"? OK, that's keen, daddy-o. You are one of the cool cats who is righteously boss!
How OLD are you? I imagine you were brought home in and Edsel so you could watch the Mickey Mouse Club on your 12 inch black and white Emerson TV while your mom read "Life" Magazine.
Imagine further flapjack! You're way off.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#78237 Feb 6, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>No, I said YOU are repetitious, oh, why bother? You are a master at deliberately "misunderstanding" posts. I think Fox News is missing out on you as a broadcaster in fake "misunderstandings". ...
Fox fired me for not being fair and balanced, now I work for MSNBC. They LOVE me! You should too!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#78238 Feb 6, 2013
Why is that "Curteese" jackass so mad?

Anyone know?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Valentines Day

Huntington, MA

#78239 Feb 6, 2013
Obama Buggery wrote:
Bullying: aka normal behavior.
The majority of aggressive male behavior occurs among 'normal str8 and gay kids' In fact aggressive behavior can be found "naturally" in all species of life. If male humans are programmed to be aggressive, and they are because of testosterone, they certainly have some rationalization for such violence, yet certainly must work to control these 'urges' or 'tendencies'
Another preposterous gay argument goes by the wayside in that they claim to be born gay, call it natural, and don't have to change regardless of how dangerous their own behavior is. Gays are very aggressive too, this is proven so, and the diseases that follow are far from peaceful and safe to humans.
National security?
Health crisis?
You betcha!
Pot meet kettle.
Yesiree......

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mango

San Jose, CA

#78241 Feb 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
and relentless two

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Zack

United States

#78242 Feb 6, 2013
I think I'm going to build an underground bunker so the gays can't get to me, Don't want no queer disease.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 min Pietro Armando 34,804
News Anti-Gay Jehovah's Witness Cartoon Tells Kids T... 12 min little lamb 109
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 24 min Time again 3,064
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 27 min tongangodz 4,073
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 44 min Time again 10,722
News Arrow's Colton Haynes Comes Out -- But Does Any... 45 min david traversa 2
News In this undated photo provided by Lenka Drstako... 55 min david traversa 2
More from around the web