Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

It is generally inadvisable to eject directly over the area you just bombed.
- US Air Force Manual
South West Jade

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Hi Jade! I am your cousin SW Jade! I like to re side my house all the time too. Must run in the family!

Have a good weekend cuz!
J8DE

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
Soon ole Homiesexual/rozzie\red lisp on dick/ will post. We will let him have a whole weekend of solo posting. If his keyboard could " self lube" , we might never have to experience his multi-username postings!

solo ? hardly! surrounded by family and friends all weekend deep frying a turkey, 1st time for me. lots of food and drink tequila and bud lite little erb lots of hot chicks with big tittys.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Straight Sh00ter wrote:
It is generally inadvisable to eject directly over the area you just bombed.
- US Air Force Manual
From an old 1950's Air force squawk report where the pilot fills out a form to report problems with the aircraft to maintenance.

Squawk: Pilot reports left engine missing.

Maintenance report back to pilot: Left engine found on left wing.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

J8DE wrote:
<quoted text>
solo ? hardly! surrounded by family and friends all weekend deep frying a turkey, 1st time for me. lots of food and drink tequila and bud lite little erb lots of hot chicks with big tittys.
That sounds like an outstanding way to while away the weekend! HOT CHICKS with BIG TITS and WHISKEY! It just doesn't get any better than that!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Jade spends too much time at the gerbil farm to get much done on the house. Next summer he's going to mow the meadow and regale us with the details, just like his lies about the house.

Jade you need to tell the men wearing the white coats to make yours a double the next time they bring the meds around. Pathological lying is the hallmark of the gay mind. Tell us about residing the house in winter winds and snow. Yes, please give us all the gory details, we wait with bated breath.

PS: Have you named your inflatable lover yet? Do you enjoy "blowing" him up?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Jade spends too much time at the gerbil farm to get much done on the house. Next summer he's going to mow the meadow and regale us with the details, just like his lies about the house.
Jade you need to tell the men wearing the white coats to make yours a double the next time they bring the meds around. Pathological lying is the hallmark of the gay mind. Tell us about residing the house in winter winds and snow. Yes, please give us all the gory details, we wait with bated breath.
PS: Have you named your inflatable lover yet? Do you enjoy "blowing" him up?
How many imaginary acres is North East Jade's imaginary meadow? How often does he imaginary mow it? What kind of imaginary tractor?

I can't wait for the meadow mowing stories!

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>

. But this doesn't mean we'll be taking long hot showers together at 2 AM OK Fruitcake?
Thank the lord.

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

J8DE wrote:
<quoted text>
Make sure you do a test run, filling the pot up with water to see if the turkey can fit without overflowing, that will save a flash fire if the oil runs over the top when you place the turkey in it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Thank the lord.
Amen!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Make sure you do a test run, filling the pot up with water to see if the turkey can fit without overflowing, that will save a flash fire if the oil runs over the top when you place the turkey in it.
BAH! Test runs are for sissies. Real He-Men, gay and straight or somewhere in between do you know what I mean, fill it up with lard to the top, heat it way the F* up till it smokes and drop the turkey in! Step backwards quickly and pop another beer, wash it down with tequila. No problem.

If you get a flash fire, it browns the bird nicely! Pour beer on it.(Not tequila!- boy that was stupid!) That's why you do it outside dummy! In case you get real drunk and start a huge fire.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
BAH! Test runs are for sissies. Real He-Men, gay and straight or somewhere in between do you know what I mean, fill it up with lard to the top, heat it way the F* up till it smokes and drop the turkey in! Step backwards quickly and pop another beer, wash it down with tequila. No problem.
If you get a flash fire, it browns the bird nicely! Pour beer on it.(Not tequila!- boy that was stupid!) That's why you do it outside dummy! In case you get real drunk and start a huge fire.
LOLOL
If the cafe goes silent forever; you'll know the cafe trolls followed your advice
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Aye! I've heard a few briny ones! By ye bard Sol Melville, Herman's Jewish brother! Oy! Let me try me own hand at a tale! Apologies to Melville, Herman and Sol and every other author and hacks too!

One night at sea ye trusty cabin boy SniffsButt Billy and Cap'n Nor'easter Jade were celebrating Billy's 67th birthday with grog and debauchery! The ship was rolling rhythmically with the swells! Thar' came a heavy blow! Soon the poopdecks were awash in briny spume!

Cap'n North East Jade kept one hand on the wheel and the other firmly on Billy's Willy!

Soon another ship was seen on the horizon flying ye Jolly Roger! Cap'n NE Jade readied the cannon for a stern shot and then lined er up!

Aye! Arrgghh! Oy vey!

Stay tuned!

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't come runnin' to ME for sympathy when your turkey oil blows up and burns down your double wide!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Don't come runnin' to ME for sympathy when your turkey oil blows up and burns down your double wide!
It's a triple wide Fruitloops. Has porches on both sides too. Harumph!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Sherman wrote:
<quoted text>I'm on my way two Chick-Fil-A for breakfast.
WOO HOO
What an outstanding idea! Not only will you be enjoying a nutritious juicy deep fried in pure lard American chicken samitch and tasty golden Idaho spuds fried in American pig lard, but you'll also be supporting a fine socially conscious loyal tax paying American family owned business!

WIN/WIN!

P.S. Supports your cardiologist too! WIN/WIN/WIN!
J8DE

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Punxsutawney Phil did not see his shadow so you know what that means spring is going to be early
also mowing the meadow story's early. Ain't life great?
J8DE

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Make sure you do a test run, filling the pot up with water to see if the turkey can fit without overflowing, that will save a flash fire if the oil runs over the top when you place the turkey in it.
thx for the info
North West Jade

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

South West Jade wrote:
Hi Jade! I am your cousin SW Jade! I like to re side my house all the time too. Must run in the family!
Have a good weekend cuz!
Well golly cuzzin sw jade high ya doin! It's a dang shame we got so separated when we is young but at least our indelible personalities and sexual defects can be spread across dis here cuntry side kwicker than NE Jade in a boi scout tent.
"HEE-HA!""HEE-H A!""HEE-HA!"
J8DE

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't come runnin' to ME for sympathy when your turkey oil blows up and burns down your double wide!

ROTFLMAO HILARIOUS

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 52,781 - 52,800 of67,616
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

57 Users are viewing the Gay/Lesbian Forum right now

Search the Gay/Lesbian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 5 min Old BornGay 50,822
National Blood Drive Protests Ban on Gay Donors 5 min Homostats 5
Singapore backs call to destroy gay-themed books 9 min Homostats 28
Losing Streak Lengthens for Foes of Gay Marriage 10 min Frankie Rizzo 1,888
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 12 min theater of the absurd 35
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 17 min RevKen 24,678
Heritage of Trademark: The Legal Battle Over Ow... 18 min Gremlin 13
CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay Couple We... (Dec '13) 2 hr Cedric 15,601
Indiana Won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages 7 hr Pat Robertson s Fatwass 85