DAWG

San Jose, CA

#77763 Jan 31, 2013
Abandoned “Gay” Dog Rescued At The Last Minute, Renamed Elton

Posted by: Bridgette P. LaVictoire on January 31, 2013.

Tennessee State Seal (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
It ended up not being too late for a dog surrendered by his owner because he mounted another male dog. The pitbull-type dog was surrendered to an overcrowded animal shelter in Jackson, Tennessee. The owner assumed that the dog had to be gay because of what is normal dominance behavior among dogs. The dog was renamed Elton by his new owners.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lost and Found

Pittsfield, MA

#77764 Jan 31, 2013
DAWG wrote:
Abandoned “Gay” Dog Rescued At The Last Minute, Renamed Elton
Posted by: Bridgette P. LaVictoire on January 31, 2013.
Tennessee State Seal (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
It ended up not being too late for a dog surrendered by his owner because he mounted another male dog. The pitbull-type dog was surrendered to an overcrowded animal shelter in Jackson, Tennessee. The owner assumed that the dog had to be gay because of what is normal dominance behavior among dogs. The dog was renamed Elton by his new owners.
So is that why gays hump other men? As some show of dominance?
Does anyone know what happened to Jades pet ferret that the Boy Scouts bought him for Christmas? Apparently it went missing last night. Does anybody know what happened?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Boris

Netherlands

#77765 Jan 31, 2013
Is there BIG PARTY this weekend?

Anybody know?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Boris

Netherlands

#77766 Jan 31, 2013
Who's the loser that lurks on this thread 24/7 judging every post over and over again?

What kind of a no life, loser would do that?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homophobia is A Disease

Tempe, AZ

#77767 Jan 31, 2013
Boris wrote:
Who's the loser that lurks on this thread 24/7 judging every post over and over again?
And what human Piece of shyte,honor-less anti-psychotic in the closet self hating LOSER hangs out on a gay thread 24/7/365 writing inane,meaningless,hateful blabber that has NO point or what so ever? How about you STFU and move along now you slimy,dicless coward! Hope that answers your stupid question LOSER!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#77769 Jan 31, 2013
Homophobia is A Disease wrote:
<quoted text>
And what human Piece of shyte,honor-less anti-psychotic in the closet self hating LOSER hangs out on a gay thread 24/7/365 writing inane,meaningless,hateful blabber that has NO point or what so ever? How about you STFU and move along now you slimy,dicless coward! Hope that answers your stupid question LOSER!
But Bill! You are straight too! Why are you here?

I am straight too! I am here because I am a FRIEND AND FAMILY OF GAYS. Like it says in the title!

So you and me, being straight FRIENDS AND FAMILY OF GAYS, are allowed to be here!

Ain't that nice of our gay friends and family? I think it is. Hope you do too!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#77770 Jan 31, 2013
Boris wrote:
Is there BIG PARTY this weekend?
Anybody know?
Yes

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#77771 Jan 31, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>yep, I bet those truck stop restrooms would be nasty if you weren't getting up and washing the toilets every day. I hear they may give you a brush next year.
It's honorable work. More so than sitting on your lazy ass living off your inheritance like a sissy.

Someone has to do it for jackasses like you who are too delicate, lazy and spoiled to do it for themselves. The people who do it are probably good people. You, probably not.

P.S. Is North East Jade mad at me or something?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#77772 Jan 31, 2013
WOW! Bill sighting! Very exciting!

But he's such a scaredy cat! Only posts once then runs away.

Bill? You there pard? Hello? Bill?

YUK!YUK!YUK! Bill. What a jackass!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#77773 Jan 31, 2013
Lost and Found wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anyone know what happened to Jades pet ferret that the Boy Scouts bought him for Christmas? Apparently it went missing last night. Does anybody know what happened?
Not even clever anymore. Is this the best you can do?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#77774 Jan 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's honorable work. More so than sitting on your lazy ass living off your inheritance like a sissy.
Someone has to do it for jackasses like you who are too delicate, lazy and spoiled to do it for themselves. The people who do it are probably good people. You, probably not.
P.S. Is North East Jade mad at me or something?
Sorry, tool. I worked from age 15 till about 2 years ago. I still work. Now that I am older, I'm a full time land scape artist and paint every day. When I take breaks, I clean my hands and come up here and log on. I still own rental properties, so am providing homes for folks. I pay and pay and pay taxes, I am NOT one of the 47%.

However, I keep my rents low and treat my tenants well. What do YOU do for the world?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homophobia is A Disease

Tempe, AZ

#77775 Feb 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
But Bill! You are straight too! Why are you here?
I am straight too! I am here because I am a FRIEND AND FAMILY OF GAYS. Like it says in the title!
So you and me, being straight FRIENDS AND FAMILY OF GAYS, are allowed to be here!
Ain't that nice of our gay friends and family? I think it is. Hope you do too!
No Ratzo,YOU are NOT a friend of gays ! I mean all you do is post nasty derogatory off topic statements to the gay community and at the same time you are all buddy,buddy and pals with the scum of the earth who post nothing but hate against gays on this thread and others! So you see you smarmy LYING prick you really have no business being on this thread you honor-less A-hole! It's simple really stalker boy,lets take a vote on it and see where you come out! You remain a coward and the bottom line is YOU really have NO business on this thread dic-head! Ready for that coffee yet chicken shyte? I'm buying? I think we could have a very civil discussion and clear the air! Any time,any place! Love ya buddy,take care now ya hear? ;)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mzz Cleo

San Jose, CA

#77776 Feb 1, 2013
Lost and Found wrote:
<quoted text>
The ferret has joined the colony of gerbils living in her/im ass cavity.
-report S.P.C.A.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
fogn

Pittsburgh, PA

#77777 Feb 1, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
H.O.P.E is near

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#77778 Feb 1, 2013
Bend Over Brucie wrote:
<quoted text>
intersexed? chx with dix
XY/XX chromosomal mosaic or XXY or (rarely) XYY.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#77779 Feb 1, 2013
Stocking wrote:
<quoted text>
XY/XX chromosomal mosaic or XXY or (rarely) XYY.
Hello Stocking, you're cool.

Hellos to all LGBT and *smooches* to all str8's
A delightful weekend to all.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#77780 Feb 1, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, tool. I worked from age 15 till about 2 years ago. I still work. Now that I am older, I'm a full time land scape artist and paint every day. When I take breaks, I clean my hands and come up here and log on. I still own rental properties, so am providing homes for folks. I pay and pay and pay taxes, I am NOT one of the 47%.
However, I keep my rents low and treat my tenants well. What do YOU do for the world?
Yeah rental properties mommy and daddy worked for.

I am a recently disabled research geologist. I'd still be doing it if I could walk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#77781 Feb 1, 2013
Boris wrote:
Who's the loser that lurks on this thread 24/7 posting every post over and over again?
You just answered your own question.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#77782 Feb 1, 2013
Homophobia is A Disease wrote:
<quoted text>
No Ratzo,YOU are NOT a friend of gays ! I mean all you do is post nasty derogatory off topic statements to the gay community and at the same time you are all buddy,buddy and pals with the scum of the earth who post nothing but hate against gays on this thread and others! So you see you smarmy LYING prick you really have no business being on this thread you honor-less A-hole! It's simple really stalker boy,lets take a vote on it and see where you come out! You remain a coward and the bottom line is YOU really have NO business on this thread dic-head! Ready for that coffee yet chicken shyte? I'm buying? I think we could have a very civil discussion and clear the air! Any time,any place! Love ya buddy,take care now ya hear? ;)
Hell no I'm not going to have coffee with an ignorant bigoted jackass like you Bill!

I am a FRIEND AND FAMILY OF GAYS. If you have evidence to the contrary, produce it Fruitcake. Or stop whining. You have no business on this thread anyway!

Before you run away, what is the latest percentage of straight men who do their wives and girlfriends up the butt? Put me down as a "yes"!

YUK!YUK!YUK!

Oh. and Bill, Shut your pie hole!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#77783 Feb 1, 2013
k-wire wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Stocking, you're cool.
Hellos to all LGBT and *smooches* to all str8's
A delightful weekend to all.
Whoa easy there cowboy. Love to you too but hold the smooches! Have a good weekend.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min mahz 49,888
Chattanooga voters repeal civil rights for LGBT... 15 min reallynow 124
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 17 min Freebird USA 236
Jason Carter Announces State Committee 17 min Robin Hood 3
US judge upholds state same-sex marriage ban, r... 20 min DaveinMass 887
General Hospital: Jason and Franco chemistry si... (Jan '10) 22 min amw 3
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 1 hr WeTheSheeple 1,280
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr anonymous 56,022
Efforts underway to change GOP on gay marriage 2 hr Mitt s Airtight D... 11
Biggest Gay Lies 3 hr Goober Peas 2,071