Westfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

The end of the tax code is the end of liberalism. Or at least find the loons foolish enough to support and pay for the subversion and decadence that you silently peddle out west. A cost and cancer on all of us. Abolish!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
The end of the tax code is the end of liberalism. Or at least find the loons foolish enough to support and pay for the subversion and decadence that you silently peddle out west. A cost and cancer on all of us. Abolish!
Do you know the best way to annoy a liberal? Get out of bed and go to work every day.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Do you ever watch finding Bigfoot? I wonder why they don't call it "Stomping around in the woods with a night vision camera making silly noises and hoping to hook up with the Jadester"
Little Blue Alien

Westfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Do you ever watch finding Bigfoot? I wonder why they don't call it "Stomping around in the woods with a night vision camera making silly noises and hoping to hook up with the Jadester"
ROTFLMAO!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Little Blue Alien wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO!
I mean everybody knows Jade is a nocturnal beast so using a night vision camera and howling like a mad man should attract the creature. Maybe yelling "free beer", "free beer" would increase the odds of making contact.
Bigfoot

Westfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Or just bring the Boy Scouts out for a night and have them slap their butt cheeks in the air. The sound of that bouncing off the hills aught to get Jade rumbling down the mountainside.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Bigfoot wrote:
Or just bring the Boy Scouts out for a night and have them slap their butt cheeks in the air. The sound of that bouncing off the hills aught to get Jade rumbling down the mountainside.
HAR!HAR!HAR! That's a good one!

http://www.honekut.com/HonEkutCom_Audio/Sound...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean everybody knows Jade is a nocturnal beast so using a night vision camera and howling like a mad man should attract the creature. Maybe yelling "free beer", "free beer" would increase the odds of making contact.
I heard North East Jade steals beers from the trailer next door because they keep it in a refrigerator on their porch. North East Jade sneaks over there in the middle of the night.
Tommy Turd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

I wonder if Jade will post this morning?

“Times are changing!”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

I think we should change this thread to, "Fixating Over Jade". Seriously, post after post with my username. I bet my username is screamed out while masturbating! Enjoy your day, my little minions. I might stop back in and make your day!

“Times are changing!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

The Worlds Biggest NUT wrote:
Mother Nature speaks to us in many ways. Sadly many humans do not listen and so she reacts accordingly.
Fate
Regressive liberals claim to be for green energy and care for the earth. Only then to place a child into a home with two men totally incapable of naturally producing a child. Let alone the genocide of 60 million fetuses.
You people are nuts!
Clinton is nuts!
Obama is nuts!
Gore is nuts!
Biden is nuts!
Thank you topix for removing my posts time and time again.
Kiss my A$$!
You sound mad, bro? You mad? Or just NUTS!!! LOL
Tommy Turd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
I think we should change this thread to, "Fixating Over Jade". Seriously, post after post with my username. I bet my username is screamed out while masturbating! Enjoy your day, my little minions. I might stop back in and make your day!
Thanks for the post :-)

“Times are changing!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

I saw you posted a smug little remark on the thread about a child committing suicide, R1. You are seriously demented beyond repair.
Tommy Turd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
I saw you posted a smug little remark on the thread about a child committing suicide, R1. You are seriously demented beyond repair.
LMFAO
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
I'm all for that! Let's call it the "North East Jade is One Neat Gay!" Thread. Because we think you're real neat!

Oh, and add "for friends and family of gays too!" Like this one.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Jade is the King of Dementia.

“Can't help being fabulous”

Since: Dec 10

Sparkle <3

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
If you mean I like men for sex the answer is hell no! But if you mean I like homosexuals, the answer is hell yes you guys are pretty cool!
So I am a FRIEND AND FAMILY OF GAYS! and that's why I am allowed to be here! Says so in the title! How do you like me so far?
I like women for sex! Specifically I like HOT CHICKS WITH BIG TITS! And that's OK!
Just like it's OK for you to like men for sex. Enjoy! Sex is GOOD! Have fun!
I don't particularly like sex in general... that's kind of the point of what I am.

Cuddling is nice though.
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Kesla15 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't particularly like sex in general... that's kind of the point of what I am.
Cuddling is nice though.
Did you cut it off yet?
JOSE

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Kesla15 wrote:

Cuddling is nice though.
beat off a lot do you?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Kesla15 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cuddling is nice though.
WOW! I love sex with HOT CHICKS! Gets me into trouble, costs me money. But I LIKE it! They're big fun!

Maybe you're lucky I dunno.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 52,681 - 52,700 of66,945
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••