Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#77859 Feb 1, 2013
J8DE wrote:
<quoted text>
solo ? hardly! surrounded by family and friends all weekend deep frying a turkey, 1st time for me. lots of food and drink tequila and bud lite little erb lots of hot chicks with big tittys.
That sounds like an outstanding way to while away the weekend! HOT CHICKS with BIG TITS and WHISKEY! It just doesn't get any better than that!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#77860 Feb 1, 2013
Jade spends too much time at the gerbil farm to get much done on the house. Next summer he's going to mow the meadow and regale us with the details, just like his lies about the house.

Jade you need to tell the men wearing the white coats to make yours a double the next time they bring the meds around. Pathological lying is the hallmark of the gay mind. Tell us about residing the house in winter winds and snow. Yes, please give us all the gory details, we wait with bated breath.

PS: Have you named your inflatable lover yet? Do you enjoy "blowing" him up?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#77861 Feb 1, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Jade spends too much time at the gerbil farm to get much done on the house. Next summer he's going to mow the meadow and regale us with the details, just like his lies about the house.
Jade you need to tell the men wearing the white coats to make yours a double the next time they bring the meds around. Pathological lying is the hallmark of the gay mind. Tell us about residing the house in winter winds and snow. Yes, please give us all the gory details, we wait with bated breath.
PS: Have you named your inflatable lover yet? Do you enjoy "blowing" him up?
How many imaginary acres is North East Jade's imaginary meadow? How often does he imaginary mow it? What kind of imaginary tractor?

I can't wait for the meadow mowing stories!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#77862 Feb 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>

. But this doesn't mean we'll be taking long hot showers together at 2 AM OK Fruitcake?
Thank the lord.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Palm Springs, California

#77863 Feb 1, 2013
J8DE wrote:
<quoted text>
solo ? hardly! surrounded by family and friends all weekend deep frying a turkey, 1st time for me. lots of food and drink tequila and bud lite little erb lots of hot chicks with big tittys.
Make sure you do a test run, filling the pot up with water to see if the turkey can fit without overflowing, that will save a flash fire if the oil runs over the top when you place the turkey in it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#77864 Feb 1, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Thank the lord.
Amen!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#77865 Feb 1, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Make sure you do a test run, filling the pot up with water to see if the turkey can fit without overflowing, that will save a flash fire if the oil runs over the top when you place the turkey in it.
BAH! Test runs are for sissies. Real He-Men, gay and straight or somewhere in between do you know what I mean, fill it up with lard to the top, heat it way the F* up till it smokes and drop the turkey in! Step backwards quickly and pop another beer, wash it down with tequila. No problem.

If you get a flash fire, it browns the bird nicely! Pour beer on it.(Not tequila!- boy that was stupid!) That's why you do it outside dummy! In case you get real drunk and start a huge fire.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#77866 Feb 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
BAH! Test runs are for sissies. Real He-Men, gay and straight or somewhere in between do you know what I mean, fill it up with lard to the top, heat it way the F* up till it smokes and drop the turkey in! Step backwards quickly and pop another beer, wash it down with tequila. No problem.
If you get a flash fire, it browns the bird nicely! Pour beer on it.(Not tequila!- boy that was stupid!) That's why you do it outside dummy! In case you get real drunk and start a huge fire.
LOLOL
If the cafe goes silent forever; you'll know the cafe trolls followed your advice

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#77867 Feb 2, 2013
Aye! I've heard a few briny ones! By ye bard Sol Melville, Herman's Jewish brother! Oy! Let me try me own hand at a tale! Apologies to Melville, Herman and Sol and every other author and hacks too!

One night at sea ye trusty cabin boy SniffsButt Billy and Cap'n Nor'easter Jade were celebrating Billy's 67th birthday with grog and debauchery! The ship was rolling rhythmically with the swells! Thar' came a heavy blow! Soon the poopdecks were awash in briny spume!

Cap'n North East Jade kept one hand on the wheel and the other firmly on Billy's Willy!

Soon another ship was seen on the horizon flying ye Jolly Roger! Cap'n NE Jade readied the cannon for a stern shot and then lined er up!

Aye! Arrgghh! Oy vey!

Stay tuned!

Palm Springs, California

#77869 Feb 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't come runnin' to ME for sympathy when your turkey oil blows up and burns down your double wide!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#77872 Feb 2, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Don't come runnin' to ME for sympathy when your turkey oil blows up and burns down your double wide!
It's a triple wide Fruitloops. Has porches on both sides too. Harumph!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#77873 Feb 2, 2013
Sherman wrote:
<quoted text>I'm on my way two Chick-Fil-A for breakfast.
WOO HOO
What an outstanding idea! Not only will you be enjoying a nutritious juicy deep fried in pure lard American chicken samitch and tasty golden Idaho spuds fried in American pig lard, but you'll also be supporting a fine socially conscious loyal tax paying American family owned business!

WIN/WIN!

P.S. Supports your cardiologist too! WIN/WIN/WIN!
J8DE

San Jose, CA

#77874 Feb 2, 2013
Punxsutawney Phil did not see his shadow so you know what that means spring is going to be early
also mowing the meadow story's early. Ain't life great?
J8DE

San Jose, CA

#77875 Feb 2, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Make sure you do a test run, filling the pot up with water to see if the turkey can fit without overflowing, that will save a flash fire if the oil runs over the top when you place the turkey in it.
thx for the info
North West Jade

Pittsfield, MA

#77876 Feb 2, 2013
South West Jade wrote:
Hi Jade! I am your cousin SW Jade! I like to re side my house all the time too. Must run in the family!
Have a good weekend cuz!
Well golly cuzzin sw jade high ya doin! It's a dang shame we got so separated when we is young but at least our indelible personalities and sexual defects can be spread across dis here cuntry side kwicker than NE Jade in a boi scout tent.
"HEE-HA!""HEE-H A!""HEE-HA!"
J8DE

San Jose, CA

#77877 Feb 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't come runnin' to ME for sympathy when your turkey oil blows up and burns down your double wide!

ROTFLMAO HILARIOUS
North West Jade

Pittsfield, MA

#77878 Feb 2, 2013
J8DE wrote:
Punxsutawney Phil did not see his shadow so you know what that means spring is going to be early
also mowing the meadow story's early. Ain't life great?
That's so wonderful. I got siding to replace on my house. My dog's house too.
His name is Dipstick.
Do you know why I call him dipstick?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#77879 Feb 2, 2013
North West Jade wrote:
<quoted text>
Well golly cuzzin sw jade high ya doin! It's a dang shame we got so separated when we is young but at least our indelible personalities and sexual defects can be spread across dis here cuntry side kwicker than NE Jade in a boi scout tent.
WOW! Now all we need is to find South East Jade and we'll be a family again! Except that cousin of ours North East Jade is kind of snooty.
J8DE

San Jose, CA

#77880 Feb 2, 2013
North West Jade wrote:
<quoted text>
SEPARATED BY A CHAINSAW CONJOINED TWINS ASS/FACE
North West Jade

Pittsfield, MA

#77881 Feb 2, 2013
J8DE wrote:
<quoted text>
SEPARATED BY A CHAINSAW CONJOINED TWINS ASS/FACE
You mad bro? Why you so mad on super bowl weekend bro?
Stay cool bro, stay cool.
Indelibly
:o)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 7 min Powerful Information 58,807
News Arkansas governor says he'd sign religious prot... 8 min Barry 20
News Businesses: Indiana's gay discrimination is bad... 9 min EdmondWA 50
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 9 min Prep-for-Dep 17,761
News Indiana lawmakers send religious objection bill... 14 min Wondering 83
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 14 min raider4life 1,648
News 'Not going to change': Indiana gov defends reli... 15 min It is what it is 5
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 55 min Wondering 1,604
News Former CFO who delivered viral Chick-fil-A rant... 3 hr Chicky Dee 3
More from around the web