#77716 Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JOSE

San Jose, CA

#77717 Jan 30, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Wow..the pride you must feel. A life of posting on a gay thread. Every weekend, every holiday.....every day. And my life continues...yours is bits and pieces of mine. Enjoy your lonely life!
Admit it you failed miserably LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

#77718 Jan 30, 2013
Mother Nature speaks to us in many ways. Sadly many humans do not listen and so she reacts accordingly.
Fate

Regressive liberals claim to be for green energy and care for the earth. Only then to place a child into a home with two men totally incapable of naturally producing a child. Let alone the genocide of 60 million fetuses.
You people are nuts!
Clinton is nuts!
Obama is nuts!
Gore is nuts!
Biden is nuts!

Thank you topix for removing my posts time and time again.
Kiss my A$$!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

#77719 Jan 30, 2013
The end of the tax code is the end of liberalism. Or at least find the loons foolish enough to support and pay for the subversion and decadence that you silently peddle out west. A cost and cancer on all of us. Abolish!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#77720 Jan 30, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
The end of the tax code is the end of liberalism. Or at least find the loons foolish enough to support and pay for the subversion and decadence that you silently peddle out west. A cost and cancer on all of us. Abolish!
Do you know the best way to annoy a liberal? Get out of bed and go to work every day.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#77721 Jan 30, 2013
Do you ever watch finding Bigfoot? I wonder why they don't call it "Stomping around in the woods with a night vision camera making silly noises and hoping to hook up with the Jadester"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Little Blue Alien

Pittsfield, MA

#77722 Jan 30, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Do you ever watch finding Bigfoot? I wonder why they don't call it "Stomping around in the woods with a night vision camera making silly noises and hoping to hook up with the Jadester"
ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#77723 Jan 30, 2013
Little Blue Alien wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO!
I mean everybody knows Jade is a nocturnal beast so using a night vision camera and howling like a mad man should attract the creature. Maybe yelling "free beer", "free beer" would increase the odds of making contact.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bigfoot

Pittsfield, MA

#77724 Jan 30, 2013
Or just bring the Boy Scouts out for a night and have them slap their butt cheeks in the air. The sound of that bouncing off the hills aught to get Jade rumbling down the mountainside.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#77725 Jan 31, 2013
Bigfoot wrote:
Or just bring the Boy Scouts out for a night and have them slap their butt cheeks in the air. The sound of that bouncing off the hills aught to get Jade rumbling down the mountainside.
HAR!HAR!HAR! That's a good one!

http://www.honekut.com/HonEkutCom_Audio/Sound...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#77726 Jan 31, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean everybody knows Jade is a nocturnal beast so using a night vision camera and howling like a mad man should attract the creature. Maybe yelling "free beer", "free beer" would increase the odds of making contact.
I heard North East Jade steals beers from the trailer next door because they keep it in a refrigerator on their porch. North East Jade sneaks over there in the middle of the night.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tommy Turd

Dallas, TX

#77727 Jan 31, 2013
I wonder if Jade will post this morning?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#77728 Jan 31, 2013
I think we should change this thread to, "Fixating Over Jade". Seriously, post after post with my username. I bet my username is screamed out while masturbating! Enjoy your day, my little minions. I might stop back in and make your day!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#77729 Jan 31, 2013
The Worlds Biggest NUT wrote:
Mother Nature speaks to us in many ways. Sadly many humans do not listen and so she reacts accordingly.
Fate
Regressive liberals claim to be for green energy and care for the earth. Only then to place a child into a home with two men totally incapable of naturally producing a child. Let alone the genocide of 60 million fetuses.
You people are nuts!
Clinton is nuts!
Obama is nuts!
Gore is nuts!
Biden is nuts!
Thank you topix for removing my posts time and time again.
Kiss my A$$!
You sound mad, bro? You mad? Or just NUTS!!! LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tommy Turd

Dallas, TX

#77730 Jan 31, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
I think we should change this thread to, "Fixating Over Jade". Seriously, post after post with my username. I bet my username is screamed out while masturbating! Enjoy your day, my little minions. I might stop back in and make your day!
Thanks for the post :-)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#77731 Jan 31, 2013
I saw you posted a smug little remark on the thread about a child committing suicide, R1. You are seriously demented beyond repair.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tommy Turd

Dallas, TX

#77732 Jan 31, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
I saw you posted a smug little remark on the thread about a child committing suicide, R1. You are seriously demented beyond repair.
LMFAO

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#77733 Jan 31, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
I'm all for that! Let's call it the "North East Jade is One Neat Gay!" Thread. Because we think you're real neat!

Oh, and add "for friends and family of gays too!" Like this one.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#77734 Jan 31, 2013
Jade is the King of Dementia.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Can't help being fabulous”

Since: Dec 10

Sparkle <3

#77735 Jan 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
If you mean I like men for sex the answer is hell no! But if you mean I like homosexuals, the answer is hell yes you guys are pretty cool!
So I am a FRIEND AND FAMILY OF GAYS! and that's why I am allowed to be here! Says so in the title! How do you like me so far?
I like women for sex! Specifically I like HOT CHICKS WITH BIG TITS! And that's OK!
Just like it's OK for you to like men for sex. Enjoy! Sex is GOOD! Have fun!
I don't particularly like sex in general... that's kind of the point of what I am.

Cuddling is nice though.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 6 min Dimitri100 1,440
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 8 min Cali Girl 2014 55,920
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 8 min Frankie Rizzo 1,030
hot man 10 min NE Jade 2
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 15 min Lukashenko is Dr ... 1,927
US judge upholds state same-sex marriage ban, r... 24 min DaveinMass 814
Gay marriage cases await early Supreme Court de... 29 min Christaliban 451
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 3 hr Frankie Rizzo 37
Coach tied to beating of gay couple leaves job 3 hr Currywurst 6
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••