“Nirvana”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#77836 Feb 1, 2013
Sydney wrote:
<quoted text>How come you got 2 badges and NEat Jade only has 1 badge?
some Offbeat enthusiasts have three
he's obviously not as sad as me....clicking away on 100 threads to get the fingers 'hardcore' badge

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Nirvana”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#77837 Feb 1, 2013
Sydney wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of jokes...What do you call a gay bar that doesn't have any chairs to sit in?
I'd call it standing room only.....I reckon you'd call it something else....

speaking of jokes.....'the taxation on cigarettes has gone up so much; now when I want a cigarette I hire a hooker & catch one off her'

....okay, well it made me laugh

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#77838 Feb 1, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
I wonder if the Cap'n Jade is out plundering booty tonight?
I heard a rumor the SS Willie was getting underway for the Mexican gay coast searching for man-booty to plunder! Cap'n North East Jade and his side kick the trusty and seaworthy 67 year old cabin boy Billy SniffsButt will plunder and debauch the The Mayan Riviera!

Thar's forecast a heavy blow tonight! Surely the decks will be wash with briny spume!

Avast! Oy! Arrgghh. Oy vey.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#77840 Feb 1, 2013
Sydney wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you call a gay bar that doesn't have any chairs to sit in?
A fruit stand:)
Wahahahahahahahahahaha
HAR!HAR!HAR!HAR! That's a good one!

Arnold agrees! http://www.honekut.com/HonEkutCom_Audio/Sound...

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#77842 Feb 1, 2013
Anyone hear the one about South West Jade, the gay cowboy?

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#77843 Feb 1, 2013
nathanielornament wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd call it standing room only.....I reckon you'd call it something else....
speaking of jokes.....'the taxation on cigarettes has gone up so much; now when I want a cigarette I hire a hooker & catch one off her'
....okay, well it made me laugh
Hey sweet thing! It's nice to see a registered poster. Grey boxes are so....same ole boring , try to post "straight", yet know every thing about the "gay 80's". Good God, the gerbil jokes were so old, a web search took me back to dial up!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jade

Paris, France

#77844 Feb 1, 2013
If only you freaky heteros would try it just one time, you won't go back to your stinky fish tacos.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Nirvana”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#77845 Feb 1, 2013
Sydney wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, are you bi...hire a female hooker for your straight needs then go hang around the bus station restroom to meet your wild side boifriends?
No, again....it was a joke

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Nirvana”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#77846 Feb 1, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text> Hey sweet thing! It's nice to see a registered poster. Grey boxes are so....same ole boring , try to post "straight", yet know every thing about the "gay 80's". Good God, the gerbil jokes were so old, a web search took me back to dial up!
Hey Jade, how are you?
Lol.....took you back to dial up....:D
tho the fruit stand one wasn't too bad

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#77847 Feb 1, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text> Hey sweet thing! It's nice to see a registered poster. Grey boxes are so....same ole boring , try to post "straight", yet know every thing about the "gay 80's". Good God, the gerbil jokes were so old, a web search took me back to dial up!
Sasquatch in the house!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#77848 Feb 1, 2013
nathanielornament wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jade, how are you?
Lol.....took you back to dial up....:D
tho the fruit stand one wasn't too bad
Did you hear the one about the gay cowboy?

P.S. It's a good one!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#77850 Feb 1, 2013
Soon ole Homiesexual/rozzie\red lisp on dick/ will post. We will let him have a whole weekend of solo posting. If his keyboard could " self lube" , we might never have to experience his multi-username postings!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#77851 Feb 1, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text> Hey sweet thing! It's nice to see a registered poster. Grey boxes are so....same ole boring , try to post "straight", yet know every thing about the "gay 80's". Good God, the gerbil jokes were so old, a web search took me back to dial up!
Every time I register I get banished within 3 days. Disappeared like in some seedy third world banana republic dictatorship!

Even though I am a FRIEND and FAMILY of GAYS. What is it do you think? Something I said?

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
J8DE

San Jose, CA

#77852 Feb 1, 2013
Sydney wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of jokes...What do you call a gay bar that doesn't have any chairs to sit in?
? WHAT

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
J8DE

San Jose, CA

#77853 Feb 1, 2013
nathanielornament wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd call it standing room only.....I reckon you'd call it something else....
speaking of jokes.....'the taxation on cigarettes has gone up so much; now when I want a cigarette I hire a hooker & catch one off her'
....okay, well it made me laugh
Come here listen can you smell it?

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#77854 Feb 1, 2013
Coffee tastes better if the latrines are dug downstream from an encampment.
- US Army Field Regulations, 1861

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#77855 Feb 1, 2013
It is generally inadvisable to eject directly over the area you just bombed.
- US Air Force Manual

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
South West Jade

Union City, CA

#77856 Feb 1, 2013
Hi Jade! I am your cousin SW Jade! I like to re side my house all the time too. Must run in the family!

Have a good weekend cuz!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
J8DE

San Jose, CA

#77857 Feb 1, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
Soon ole Homiesexual/rozzie\red lisp on dick/ will post. We will let him have a whole weekend of solo posting. If his keyboard could " self lube" , we might never have to experience his multi-username postings!

solo ? hardly! surrounded by family and friends all weekend deep frying a turkey, 1st time for me. lots of food and drink tequila and bud lite little erb lots of hot chicks with big tittys.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#77858 Feb 1, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
It is generally inadvisable to eject directly over the area you just bombed.
- US Air Force Manual
From an old 1950's Air force squawk report where the pilot fills out a form to report problems with the aircraft to maintenance.

Squawk: Pilot reports left engine missing.

Maintenance report back to pilot: Left engine found on left wing.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SoCal Rep Wants to Outlaw Gay-to-Straight "Conv... 2 min Wondering 102
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 6 min Wondering 21,449
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 7 min lides 5,573
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 9 min lides 4,352
News 60 Percent: Record Number Of Americans Support ... 11 min lides 105
News McKellen considered knighthood snub 22 min Robe 4
News Josh Duggar apology not enough? Fallout from mo... 30 min Xstain Mullah Aroma 43
News Judge: Gay couples across Alabama have right to... 2 hr IndyStevie 43
More from around the web