The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#77786 Feb 1, 2013
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>You just answered your own question.
It's Bill of a thousand sock puppets. Presently calling himself "homophobia is a disease". But that will change at any minute. He's too scared to keep one nic.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#77787 Feb 1, 2013
Leroy wrote:
Who be judging posts 10x?
That'd be Bill.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#77788 Feb 1, 2013
Old SniffsButt Bill. YUK!YUK!YUK!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#77790 Feb 1, 2013
Leroy wrote:
I hope my buddy, Jade, will post today:)
Me too!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#77791 Feb 1, 2013
Homophobia is A Disease wrote:
<quoted text>
And what human Piece of shyte,honor-less anti-psychotic in the closet self hating LOSER hangs out on a gay thread...?
You do Bill!

But wait. Is there something wrong with hanging out with gays? I like 'em! Don't you?

And anyway it's not a "gay thread" you big dummy! It's for friends and family too or else you and I couldn't be here silly!

You're such a jackass Bill!

YUK!YUK!YUK!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#77792 Feb 1, 2013
Homophobia is A Disease wrote:
<quoted text>
...lets take a vote on it and see where you come out!.
Let's do it Old Swift Sniffer! Take a vote. Frankie or Bill!

Please vote.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#77793 Feb 1, 2013
Please vote FRANKIE!

Don't vote for Bill he is a jackass!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#77794 Feb 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah rental properties mommy and daddy worked for.
I am a recently disabled research geologist. I'd still be doing it if I could walk.
Nope. I was a full partner and at age 16 was painting and scrubbing and repairing broken windows, etc. My parents told me many times that they couldn't have done it without my help and never would have even been able to own the places.

Did they buy them? Of course they did. Prices were laughable, most of the places they bought were under twenty thousand, cars today cost more than those houses did now, and since I was in high school, I would not have been able to buy a house.

Once I spent three months redoing a house. I mean 6 days a week. If that is not a partner, what is?

I'm sorry you are disabled. I truly am. I hope it is not too debilitating. I may not enjoy you, but I would never have wished that on you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#77795 Feb 1, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. I was a full partner and at age 16 was painting and scrubbing and repairing broken windows, etc. My parents told me many times that they couldn't have done it without my help and never would have even been able to own the places.
Did they buy them? Of course they did. Prices were laughable, most of the places they bought were under twenty thousand, cars today cost more than those houses did now, and since I was in high school, I would not have been able to buy a house.
Once I spent three months redoing a house. I mean 6 days a week. If that is not a partner, what is?
I'm sorry you are disabled. I truly am. I hope it is not too debilitating. I may not enjoy you, but I would never have wished that on you.
Well I'm real proud of you anyway! When my old man died I had to pay his bar tab and his wife's rent. The old pirate spent every dime he ever made and then some! Died at 90. At least he left me his good genes.

Thanks for the kind words. That was nice of you. But this doesn't mean we'll be taking long hot showers together at 2 AM OK Fruitcake?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#77796 Feb 1, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. I was a full partner and at age 16 was painting and scrubbing and repairing broken windows, etc. My parents told me many times that they couldn't have done it without my help and never would have even been able to own the places.
Vote for Frankie! Not Bill. Bill is a jackass!
Miss Piggy

Pittsfield, MA

#77797 Feb 1, 2013
Stocking wrote:
<quoted text>
XY/XX chromosomal mosaic or XXY or (rarely) XYY.
Nothing worse than a frog in tights!
"Hiyyyy YA!"
Darren

Oklahoma City, OK

#77798 Feb 1, 2013
Number one thread = WOO HOO!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
J8DE

San Jose, CA

#77799 Feb 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Will North East Jade be posting again today? Hope so! He is real neat!
Not like that grouchy straight dope Bill!
thank you

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Darren

Oklahoma City, OK

#77800 Feb 1, 2013
Curteese wrote:
If you own so many houses, then how come you live in a condo?

Something don't add up here!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#77803 Feb 1, 2013
Darren wrote:
<quoted text> If you own so many houses, then how come you live in a condo?
He's getting all his houses re-sided at once. So he bought a condo.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
J8DE

San Jose, CA

#77804 Feb 1, 2013
OH HI let me introduce myself i am fluffer by profession. Other words i sux!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
J8DE

San Jose, CA

#77805 Feb 1, 2013
J8DE wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY IS A PIGS PUSSY PORK ?
the other white meat

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
J8DE

San Jose, CA

#77806 Feb 1, 2013
yup i be in nebraska trailer park , we are all connected by clothesline in the hill country real nice view an nice boulders two ahhh did i mention i sux?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Darren

Oklahoma City, OK

#77807 Feb 1, 2013
Darren wrote:
<quoted text> If you own so many houses, then how come you live in a condo?
Oh, that explains it, I thought maybe he had imaginary houses like Jade or something.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#77808 Feb 1, 2013
J8DE wrote:
yup i be in nebraska trailer park , we are all connected by clothesline in the hill country real nice view an nice boulders two ahhh did i mention i sux?
Wait a minute. The real North East Jade is from North East. Not Nebraska! No one lives in Nebraska! That one of those filler states in the middle.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ireland gay marriage: Northern Ireland must now... 4 min Scandinavian uber... 9
News Ireland same-sex marriage 7 min Lawrence Wolf 329
News Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 7 min IndyStevie 2,533
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min Graham Cracker 51,759
News Longmont valedictorian silenced over speech dis... 12 min Gremlin 1
News Can Rick Santorum escape his past? 17 min RalphB 29
News LGBTs have moved into the mainstream 26 min Gremlin 8
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 50 min lides 21,782
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 52 min lides 5,705
News Republic of Ireland votes for equal marriage 1 hr flame of truth 148
Are the mods fair and balanced? 14 hr DebraE 841
More from around the web