The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
North West Jade

Plainfield, MA

#77881 Feb 2, 2013
J8DE wrote:
<quoted text>
SEPARATED BY A CHAINSAW CONJOINED TWINS ASS/FACE
You mad bro? Why you so mad on super bowl weekend bro?
Stay cool bro, stay cool.
Indelibly
:o)
J8DE

San Jose, CA

#77882 Feb 2, 2013
North West Jade wrote:
<quoted text>
That's so wonderful. I got siding to replace on my house. My dog's house too.
His name is Dipstick.
Do you know why I call him dipstick?
WHY DO YOU CALLS YOR DAWG DIPSTICK?
J8DE

Plainfield, MA

#77883 Feb 2, 2013
WHY DO YOU CALLS YOR DAWG DIPSTICK?
J8DE

Plainfield, MA

#77884 Feb 2, 2013
The niners as with the giants of bb will win da super bowl cus da kweer fix is in.
J8DE

San Jose, CA

#77885 Feb 2, 2013
LOL
Darrell

United States

#77886 Feb 2, 2013
J8DE wrote:
The niners as with the giants of bb will win da super bowl cus da kweer fix is in.
I don't think the queers should be allowed to fix the Super Bowl, can't they be content with diddling the little boys instead?!?!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#77887 Feb 2, 2013
J8DE wrote:
<quoted text>
thx for the info
Don't listen to that sissy Curteese.

Heat the oil up real hot and stick the turkey in it like a man. This ain't rocket surgery.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#77888 Feb 2, 2013
Sherman wrote:
<quoted text>I'm on my way two Chick-Fil-A for breakfast.
WOO HOO
Since Chick-felate has backed off on its homophobic ways and some gay groups have actually forgiven them, your empty threats are no longer relevant. Go shove down some more fast food, fatso. I hope they have WIDE doors so you can shove inside, or at least a take out window so you may feed outdoors.
J8DE

San Jose, CA

#77889 Feb 2, 2013
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/01/when...

When Masturbation Almost Kills You

this iz the results

hmmm samethang happn two old queen 1 killd him
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#77890 Feb 2, 2013
J8DE wrote:
My NY relatives call me up and leave messages ragging on me because they saw on the news a gay bar full of gay 49er fans grabbing each others asses and licking stuff and such!

It's embarrassing! I didn't return their calls yet.

Palm Springs, California

#77891 Feb 2, 2013
J8DE wrote:
<quoted text>
thx for the info
I saw a program about it on Nightline before Thanksgiving. If one is NOT careful, it can produce some terrible fires. I had never thought of the testing for liquid practice before.

I found a great recipe on line for turkey. Rub butter and thyme and salt and pepper under its skin, then you sear it at like 500 degrees for the first half hour and then roast it as usual, covered in foil. I've done it like 3 times and it turns out perfectly every time
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#77892 Feb 2, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Since Chick-felate has backed off on its homophobic ways and some gay groups have actually forgiven them, your empty threats are no longer relevant. Go shove down some more fast food, fatso. I hope they have WIDE doors so you can shove inside, or at least a take out window so you may feed outdoors.
Aw, you should go buy a sackful of them! They kowtowed to LGBT obediently, now reward them you cheap old auntie!

Hold a gay-a-thon at your local Chik-fil-A! Rainbow day!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#77893 Feb 2, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>I saw a program about it on Nightline before Thanksgiving. If one is NOT careful, it can produce some terrible fires. I had never thought of the testing for liquid practice before.
I found a great recipe on line for turkey. Rub butter and thyme and salt and pepper under its skin, then you sear it at like 500 degrees for the first half hour and then roast it as usual, covered in foil. I've done it like 3 times and it turns out perfectly every time
Or you could just stick it outside in the Palm Springs sun until done. About 20 minutes for a 20 lb frozen bird!
The Star of Davis

Plainfield, MA

#77894 Feb 2, 2013
Of course the're toning down the rhetoric Gurty cus all are aware of just how serious this six star plan of decadence really is. It is getting out of control and they don't want to be part of the fanning of the flames. The facts are these bass turds have been out for children for a long long year. Within the church priests gave into their homosexual tendencies by molestations, same as a scoutmaster, etc. The gay org outside want IN. LEGALLY by our decadent govt that is owned and run by the 6 point plan. What is the 6 point plan one might ask?
Think about it.
Cee yal tonite!

Palm Springs, California

#77895 Feb 2, 2013
J8DE wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ 2013/02/01/when-self-love-almo st-kills_n_2601491.html
When Masturbation Almost Kills You
this iz the results
hmmm samethang happn two old queen 1 killd him
That had to be the MOST unattractive bunch of people I ever saw.

I see why they are good at fake sex. No one would touch them.
The Star News Stains

Plainfield, MA

#77896 Feb 2, 2013
They are out to stain us all.

tHeY'rE eVeRyWhErE

Palm Springs, California

#77897 Feb 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Or you could just stick it outside in the Palm Springs sun until done. About 20 minutes for a 20 lb frozen bird!
Hardly, it is all of about 60 degrees high today. A very cold winter for here since Jan. 1, in the 30s at night, which is rare and these houses are NOT built for such weather.

Besides, a coyote would grab it and run away with it.

Palm Springs, California

#77898 Feb 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, you should go buy a sackful of them! They kowtowed to LGBT obediently, now reward them you cheap old auntie!
Hold a gay-a-thon at your local Chik-fil-A! Rainbow day!
No thank you, I don't eat fast foods and don't drink cokes or other sodas. If I wanted that much salt from food like that or the sugary sodas, I would open the shaker and take a big swig and wash it down with sugar water.
Mzz Cleo

San Jose, CA

#77901 Feb 2, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>No thank you, I don't eat fast foods and don't drink cokes or other sodas. If I wanted that much salt from food like that or the sugary sodas, I would open the shaker and take a big swig and wash it down with sugar water.
hmmm are you really as conscious about your health and appearance as you let on or perhaps you have other issues? diabetic? renal failure? one hoof in the grave hmmm?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#77902 Feb 2, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>No thank you, I don't eat fast foods and don't drink cokes or other sodas. If I wanted that much salt from food like that or the sugary sodas, I would open the shaker and take a big swig and wash it down with sugar water.
I'm real proud of you Fruitcake!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DeGeneres says her show is no place for anti-ga... 2 min EdmondWA 249
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 35 min June VanDerMark 12,630
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr tbird19482 44,039
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 hr Strel 23,925
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 4 hr McSpade 4,956
News Donald Trump Meets with SCOTUS Candidate Willia... 4 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 2
News Indiana Youth Group relocates to larger headqua... 4 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 2
News Gay Activists Plan Inaugural 'Queer Dance Party... 5 hr Frogface Kate 7
More from around the web