The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
fogn

Monessen, PA

#77777 Feb 1, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …
H.O.P.E is near

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#77778 Feb 1, 2013
Bend Over Brucie wrote:
<quoted text>
intersexed? chx with dix
XY/XX chromosomal mosaic or XXY or (rarely) XYY.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#77779 Feb 1, 2013
Stocking wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Stocking, you're cool.

Hellos to all LGBT and *smooches* to all str8's
A delightful weekend to all.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#77780 Feb 1, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, tool. I worked from age 15 till about 2 years ago. I still work. Now that I am older, I'm a full time land scape artist and paint every day. When I take breaks, I clean my hands and come up here and log on. I still own rental properties, so am providing homes for folks. I pay and pay and pay taxes, I am NOT one of the 47%.
However, I keep my rents low and treat my tenants well. What do YOU do for the world?
Yeah rental properties mommy and daddy worked for.

I am a recently disabled research geologist. I'd still be doing it if I could walk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#77781 Feb 1, 2013
Boris wrote:
Who's the loser that lurks on this thread 24/7 posting every post over and over again?
What kind of a no life, loser would do that?
You just answered your own question.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#77782 Feb 1, 2013
Homophobia is A Disease wrote:
<quoted text>
No Ratzo,YOU are NOT a friend of gays ! I mean all you do is post nasty derogatory off topic statements to the gay community and at the same time you are all buddy,buddy and pals with the scum of the earth who post nothing but hate against gays on this thread and others! So you see you smarmy LYING prick you really have no business being on this thread you honor-less A-hole! It's simple really stalker boy,lets take a vote on it and see where you come out! You remain a coward and the bottom line is YOU really have NO business on this thread dic-head! Ready for that coffee yet chicken shyte? I'm buying? I think we could have a very civil discussion and clear the air! Any time,any place! Love ya buddy,take care now ya hear? ;)
Hell no I'm not going to have coffee with an ignorant bigoted jackass like you Bill!

I am a FRIEND AND FAMILY OF GAYS. If you have evidence to the contrary, produce it Fruitcake. Or stop whining. You have no business on this thread anyway!

Before you run away, what is the latest percentage of straight men who do their wives and girlfriends up the butt? Put me down as a "yes"!

YUK!YUK!YUK!

Oh. and Bill, Shut your pie hole!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#77783 Feb 1, 2013
k-wire wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Stocking, you're cool.
Hellos to all LGBT and *smooches* to all str8's
A delightful weekend to all.
Whoa easy there cowboy. Love to you too but hold the smooches! Have a good weekend.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#77785 Feb 1, 2013
Will North East Jade be posting again today? Hope so! He is real neat!

Not like that grouchy straight dope Bill!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#77786 Feb 1, 2013
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>You just answered your own question.
It's Bill of a thousand sock puppets. Presently calling himself "homophobia is a disease". But that will change at any minute. He's too scared to keep one nic.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#77787 Feb 1, 2013
Leroy wrote:
Who be judging posts 10x?
That'd be Bill.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#77788 Feb 1, 2013
Old SniffsButt Bill. YUK!YUK!YUK!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#77790 Feb 1, 2013
Leroy wrote:
I hope my buddy, Jade, will post today:)
Me too!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#77791 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>
And what human Piece of shyte,honor-less anti-psychotic in the closet self hating LOSER hangs out on a gay thread...?
You do Bill!

But wait. Is there something wrong with hanging out with gays? I like 'em! Don't you?

And anyway it's not a "gay thread" you big dummy! It's for friends and family too or else you and I couldn't be here silly!

You're such a jackass Bill!

YUK!YUK!YUK!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#77792 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>
...lets take a vote on it and see where you come out!.
Let's do it Old Swift Sniffer! Take a vote. Frankie or Bill!

Please vote.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#77793 Feb 1, 2013
Please vote FRANKIE!

Don't vote for Bill he is a jackass!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#77794 Feb 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah rental properties mommy and daddy worked for.
I am a recently disabled research geologist. I'd still be doing it if I could walk.
Nope. I was a full partner and at age 16 was painting and scrubbing and repairing broken windows, etc. My parents told me many times that they couldn't have done it without my help and never would have even been able to own the places.

Did they buy them? Of course they did. Prices were laughable, most of the places they bought were under twenty thousand, cars today cost more than those houses did now, and since I was in high school, I would not have been able to buy a house.

Once I spent three months redoing a house. I mean 6 days a week. If that is not a partner, what is?

I'm sorry you are disabled. I truly am. I hope it is not too debilitating. I may not enjoy you, but I would never have wished that on you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#77795 Feb 1, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. I was a full partner and at age 16 was painting and scrubbing and repairing broken windows, etc. My parents told me many times that they couldn't have done it without my help and never would have even been able to own the places.
Did they buy them? Of course they did. Prices were laughable, most of the places they bought were under twenty thousand, cars today cost more than those houses did now, and since I was in high school, I would not have been able to buy a house.
Once I spent three months redoing a house. I mean 6 days a week. If that is not a partner, what is?
I'm sorry you are disabled. I truly am. I hope it is not too debilitating. I may not enjoy you, but I would never have wished that on you.
Well I'm real proud of you anyway! When my old man died I had to pay his bar tab and his wife's rent. The old pirate spent every dime he ever made and then some! Died at 90. At least he left me his good genes.

Thanks for the kind words. That was nice of you. But this doesn't mean we'll be taking long hot showers together at 2 AM OK Fruitcake?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#77796 Feb 1, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. I was a full partner and at age 16 was painting and scrubbing and repairing broken windows, etc. My parents told me many times that they couldn't have done it without my help and never would have even been able to own the places.
Vote for Frankie! Not Bill. Bill is a jackass!
Miss Piggy

Plainfield, MA

#77797 Feb 1, 2013
Stocking wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing worse than a frog in tights!
"Hiyyyy YA!"
Darren

United States

#77798 Feb 1, 2013
Number one thread = WOO HOO!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... (Nov '16) 2 min UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 2,432
FuNKY ARCHIVES 17 min Amos 5
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 51 min Big Nick 53,714
40 years ago today 1 hr Big Nick 7
News Pride in local LGBT progress: Some of Metro Van... 1 hr Western Canuck 17
News Teen weighs impact of joining school gay-straig... 1 hr Big Nick 4
Gay oovoo (Dec '12) 2 hr Xxme 78
News School district removes gay students' yearbook ... 20 hr DaveinMass 36
More from around the web