The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
Tommy Turd

United States

#77732 Jan 31, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
I saw you posted a smug little remark on the thread about a child committing suicide, R1. You are seriously demented beyond repair.
LMFAO

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#77733 Jan 31, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
I think we should change this thread to, "Fixating Over Jade". Seriously, post after post with my username. I bet my username is screamed out while masturbating! Enjoy your day, my little minions. I might stop back in and make your day!
I'm all for that! Let's call it the "North East Jade is One Neat Gay!" Thread. Because we think you're real neat!

Oh, and add "for friends and family of gays too!" Like this one.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

United States

#77734 Jan 31, 2013
Jade is the King of Dementia.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Can't help being fabulous”

Since: Dec 10

Sparkle <3

#77735 Jan 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
If you mean I like men for sex the answer is hell no! But if you mean I like homosexuals, the answer is hell yes you guys are pretty cool!
So I am a FRIEND AND FAMILY OF GAYS! and that's why I am allowed to be here! Says so in the title! How do you like me so far?
I like women for sex! Specifically I like HOT CHICKS WITH BIG TITS! And that's OK!
Just like it's OK for you to like men for sex. Enjoy! Sex is GOOD! Have fun!
I don't particularly like sex in general... that's kind of the point of what I am.

Cuddling is nice though.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
George

Dallas, TX

#77737 Jan 31, 2013
Kesla15 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't particularly like sex in general... that's kind of the point of what I am.
Cuddling is nice though.
Did you cut it off yet?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JOSE

San Jose, CA

#77738 Jan 31, 2013
Kesla15 wrote:

Cuddling is nice though.
beat off a lot do you?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#77739 Jan 31, 2013
Kesla15 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cuddling is nice though.
WOW! I love sex with HOT CHICKS! Gets me into trouble, costs me money. But I LIKE it! They're big fun!

Maybe you're lucky I dunno.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

United States

#77740 Jan 31, 2013
Home movie of Jade going for a walk in the park:

Yes the first 10 seconds are a little shaky but after that it gets better and the world can see Jade out for a stroll.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

United States

#77741 Jan 31, 2013
Kesla15 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cuddling is nice though.
You know you go both ways.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Worlds Biggest Lie

New Braintree, MA

#77742 Jan 31, 2013
Listen to what nature tells you Jade. The two leggeds and four leggeds run everytime you kiss your boy toy. Put a condom on your brain too, look what you've done to this nation since the 60's for Gods sake.
Oy

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#77743 Jan 31, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Yes the first 10 seconds are a little shaky but after that it gets better and the world can see Jade out for a stroll.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lOxuRIfFs0wXX
WOW! Where's North East Jade headed in the video? Is that the direction of the boy scout camp or did he smell beer?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

United States

#77744 Jan 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! Where's North East Jade headed in the video? Is that the direction of the boy scout camp or did he smell beer?
He was headed straight (no pun intended) for the BSA camp just beyond the trees seen in the background. He's just nasty like that.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Darren

United States

#77745 Jan 31, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lOxuRIfFs0wXX
WOW, She's a knuckle dragger for sure!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mzz Cleo

San Jose, CA

#77746 Jan 31, 2013
Kesla15 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cuddling is nice though.
don't like sex hmm? prefer to cuddle yet claim to be a homosexual,closet are for clothes, consider mutilation, oh yeah for sure your family shrink so called family friend thinks you are sane, and you draw your own avatars ,interesting indeed.
i bet your parents are so proud of you. btw your current avatar is a female correct?
and you say you are male. hmmm i agree 100% you are totally sane, i'm proud of you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mzz Cleo

San Jose, CA

#77747 Jan 31, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text> You know you go both ways.
In other words anyway you can get it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mzz Cleo

San Jose, CA

#77748 Jan 31, 2013
Mzz Cleo wrote:
<quoted text>
don't like sex hmm? prefer to cuddle yet claim to be a homosexual,closet are for clothes, consider mutilation, oh yeah for sure your family shrink so called family friend thinks you are sane, and you draw your own avatars ,interesting indeed.i bet your parents are so proud of you. btw your current avatar is a female correct?and you say you are male. hmmm i agree 100% you are totally sane, i'm proud of you.
there there all better now

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Worlds Biggest Lie

New Braintree, MA

#77749 Jan 31, 2013
Wow! Did you see the size of his breasts? Boy Scouts and beer!
Run!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Darren

United States

#77750 Jan 31, 2013
Mzz Cleo wrote:
<quoted text>
don't like sex hmm? prefer to cuddle yet claim to be a homosexual,closet are for clothes, consider mutilation, oh yeah for sure your family shrink so called family friend thinks you are sane, and you draw your own avatars ,interesting indeed.
i bet your parents are so proud of you. btw your current avatar is a female correct?
and you say you are male. hmmm i agree 100% you are totally sane, i'm proud of you.
LMFAO

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mzz Cleo

San Jose, CA

#77751 Jan 31, 2013
"face" is such a stickler when it comes to good grammer

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Tecumseh, KS

#77753 Jan 31, 2013
If we allow gays to marry then what else will they want? I cringe to think what the sickpervs will want next.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay pride parades sound a note of resistance _ ... 12 min radical cuckserva... 2
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 38 min yehoshooah adam 51,280
The Juicy Details 1 hr cantstopme 1
Jade's Diary #6 1 hr J-Aid 1
News Gay pride parades sound a note of resistance an... 1 hr Percy 1
Can a Man be Gay But Only Like Oral Sex? (Aug '13) 1 hr Peaches 17
News Gay pride parades sound a note of resistance _ ... 1 hr Percy 1
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr Pres Donald J Tru... 26,388
News California AG bans state travel to Texas, 3 oth... 2 hr Fit2Serve 67
Mississippi can enforce LGBT religious objecti... 21 hr Frankie Rizzo 10
More from around the web