|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Did Jade get sprung from being locked up in the barn by his Mom? Did her "company" go home?
Will he be posting dopey stuff today?
Anyone know?
I HEAR SHE BE ON A SHORT CHAIN IN THE BARN, POOR THANG HAS NO WI FI been so peaceful leave her/im it out thar fur while longer.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
I HEAR SHE BE ON A SHORT CHAIN IN THE BARN, POOR THANG HAS NO WI FI been so peaceful leave her/im it out thar fur while longer.
His Mom really has no choice when "company" comes over for a few days. Can't have Jade running around all flaming gay and sh!t when she's trying to find him a new daddy! She needs to break that stuff to him slowly.
Jake

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

time to get this p a r t a y started

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

The fires of hell burn a little hotter every time another queer is thrown on the fire.
Jake

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

"new daddy? lookin' for a leather daddy? you's cood be makin' 15-25$ a day with proper management, You's needs me cuzn Mr O we can have fun , dont have t' be joyless, lots o' fun, run you ragged worth your while, works always pilin' up at t' stables. think bout it. Better hurray t' fags been talkin' about you's over on 42nd street say your nothin' butt a pansy punk beaitch.
Essence of Flatulence

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

I smell a fart, hope the gays don't swarm this place.

“I'm walkin' here!”

Since: May 12

New York, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Jake wrote:
"new daddy? lookin' for a leather daddy? you's cood be makin' 15-25$ a day with proper management, You's needs me cuzn Mr O we can have fun , dont have t' be joyless, lots o' fun, run you ragged worth your while, works always pilin' up at t' stables. think bout it. Better hurray t' fags been talkin' about you's over on 42nd street say your nothin' butt a pansy punk beaitch.
You know, with proper management, you could be takin' home fifty, maybe a hundred dollars a day, easy. You're pickin' trade up on the street like that. That's nowhere. I mean, you gotta get yourself some kind of management. You need my friend O'Daniel. He operates the biggest stable in town, in fact, in the whole god-damned Metropolitan area. It's stupid a stud like you paying. You don't want to be stupid.

“I'm walkin' here!”

New York, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Jake wrote:
That great big, dumb cowboy crap of yours don't appeal to nobody except every jockey on 42nd Street. Miami Beach, that's where you could score. Anybody can score there, even you. In New York, no rich lady with any class at all buys that cowboy crap anymore. They're laughin' at you on the street.

“I'm walkin' here!”

New York, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Got my own private entrance here. You're the only one who knows about it. Watch the plank. Watch the plank. Break your god-damn skull. No way to collect insurance. It's not bad, huh? There's no heat here, but you know, by the time winter comes, I'll be in Florida.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

A dirt road leading north out of the town of Saratoga, Texas is the core of the area's predominant ghost story. Bragg Road, as it is more formally known, was constructed in 1934 on the bed of a former railroad line that had serviced the lumber industry.

In the 1940s, stories began to circulate about a mysterious light, sometimes referred to as the Light of Saratoga, that could be seen on and near the road at night. No adequate explanation of the light has been offered. The various ghost stories include reference to the Kaiser Burnout, long-dead conquistadors looking for their buried treasure, a decapitated railroad worker, and a lost night hunter eternally searching for a way out.

“HOMEY Don't Play That ”

Since: Sep 12

traveling circus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

You know, with proper management, you could be takin' home fifty, maybe a hundred dollars a day, easy. You're pickin' trade up on the street like that. That's nowhere. I mean, you gotta get yourself some kind of management. You need my friend O'Daniel. He operates the biggest stable in town, in fact, in the whole god-damned Metropolitan area. It's stupid a stud like you paying. You don't want to be stupid.

-echo?

“HOMEY Don't Play That ”

Since: Sep 12

traveling circus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

hell yeah Florida

“I'm walkin' here!”

New York, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

HOLME wrote:
-echo?
Then how come you ain't scored once, the whole time you've been in New York?

“I'm walkin' here!”

New York, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

HOLME wrote:
hell yeah Florida
Miami Beach, that's where you could score. Anybody can score there, even you.
Lemon Lipstick

Westfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Does anyone know what a gay man and a chicken have in common?
Anyone know?
Oy.
Essence of Flatulence

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Lemon Lipstick wrote:
Anyone know?
Oy.
I bet North East Jade knows the answer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Lemon Lipstick wrote:
Anyone know?
Oy.
They both taste and smell delicious!
Yum, eating chicken while XXX
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

I wonder why Golem doesn't post here anymore? I wonder why Blasterboy doesn't either? Aids curesfags.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Straight Sh00ter wrote:
I wonder why Golem doesn't post here anymore? I wonder why Blasterboy doesn't either? Aids curesfags.
Here
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TEV0PS2MS...
RONE

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

k-wire wrote:
<quoted text>
They both taste and smell delicious!
Yum, eating chicken while XXX
oh yeah doggie style while babys momma eats a 2O piece bucket of BarBQ KFC finger licking i guantee oink

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••