Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Where'd they go? Are they mad or something?
Did Big Tex or BIG BOSS MAN run 'em the hell out of here or something?
I heard a rumor from a very reliable source that they all died of AIDS:)

“Trolls in love with Peaches!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

I herd there might be some one selling Girl Scout Cookies. Fine figured woman like me not need them, but nice breakfast for all of my children and even some of the daddies. Please private me with how I get discount.
-peaches care of all her kids
-Pweaches out to make money
Lou Lou

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Anyone hear the one about the gay cowboy?
is this the one about why did the gay cowboy take off his boots
Jake

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Peaches from Houston wrote:
Peaches passing gas stomping threw the gay place filled with lonely straight guys. Strange how fine figured woman's get replaced with guys posting about gay and what they do. Have good weekend pretend fishing. Peaches have hint to wives....douche out. Maybe husbands not hang on gay thread posting about fish smell.
-Enjoys weekend dreaming of tuna
-Peaches sign off to make trip to dollar store, where all fine figure woman's get douche and flea collar ,pickle pigs feet beef jerky all in one store .
One stop shopping , partay supplys you name it we got it, impale yourself on a fire hydrant. free parking in the rear
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Norfolk Dude wrote:
<quoted text>I heard a rumor from a very reliable source that they all died of AIDS:)
WOW! All at once? They must have all caught it at the same party! WOW!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Lou Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
is this the one about why did the gay cowboy take off his boots
No, why?? I never heard that one!

Why did the gay cowboy take off his boots?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Jake wrote:
Peaches passing gas stomping threw the gay place filled with lonely straight guys. Strange how fine figured woman's get replaced with guys posting about gay and what they do. Have good weekend pretend fishing. Peaches have hint to wives....douche out. Maybe husbands not hang on gay thread posting about fish smell.
-Enjoys weekend dreaming of tuna
-Peaches sign off to make trip to dollar store, where all fine figure woman's get douche and flea collar ,pickle pigs feet beef jerky all in one store .
One stop shopping , partay supplys you name it we got it, impale yourself on a fire hydrant. free parking in the rear
You japeness guys need to do straight fine figured uneducated fantasy Peaches. Oh....supposedly is my Girl Scout cookies being delivered? Oh...dragons.....dragons. Get out the dipstick family sword.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Peaches out.
No one gives me Girl Scout cookie secret place.
-Peaches just use instant milk
-peaches can't douche.
Straight Sh00ter

Lawrence, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

North Korean pipsqueak Kim Jong Un is threatening to set up another nuclear bomb. I'm sure they're afraid of our bankrupt govt. writing a nasty letter to the UN about it.
Straight Sh00ter

Lawrence, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Peaches out.
No one gives me Girl Scout cookie secret place.
-Peaches just use instant milk
-peaches can't douche.
Peaches hi. You is Jade and speak silly pidgin Engrish like bad kung fu chopchop movie late nite cable. You have hot date with inflatable babe after you finish working tire pump to get her ready for action. Peaches not pour pissout of boot with instruction on heel. Sh00ter out.
Straight Sh00ter

Lawrence, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, why?? I never heard that one!
Why did the gay cowboy take off his boots?
Avast ye ruddy knaves fer tis time fer yet another tale of Jade and his merry band of buttcaneers as they sail the Seven Seas in search of yet another booty to plunder.

Twas late on the dog watch and ye salty dog Jade was growin weary as he searched fer the pig head to plunder it's booty and bury his treasure deep in the poopdeck. Suddenly a voice from atop the crows nest shouted "Thar He Blows" fer twas the Pig Head, a prize sought by e'er buttcaneer who ever sailed the seven seas, a'blowin like a hurricane. The old Salt swung his Stern Chaser cannon into action and began to unleash a volley at the stern of his target. After ramming astern, the two vessels began to rock in the wild waves as the blow continued. The poopdeck was slick with spume and the mighty buttcaneer nearly lost his shoulder parrot as the motion of the ocean rocked the ship to and fro'. Jade buried his treasure deep in the poopdecks and vowed no pirate would ever go there but he.

With apologies to Errol Flynn
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Straight Sh00ter wrote:
North Korean pipsqueak Kim Jong Un is threatening to set up another nuclear bomb. I'm sure they're afraid of our bankrupt govt. writing a nasty letter to the UN about it.
I heard Obama is going to apologize to North Korea.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text>
Avast ye ruddy knaves fer tis time fer yet another tale of Jade and his merry band of buttcaneers as they sail the Seven Seas in search of yet another booty to plunder.
Twas late on the dog watch and ye salty dog Jade was growin weary as he searched fer the pig head to plunder it's booty and bury his treasure deep in the poopdeck. Suddenly a voice from atop the crows nest shouted "Thar He Blows" fer twas the Pig Head, a prize sought by e'er buttcaneer who ever sailed the seven seas, a'blowin like a hurricane. The old Salt swung his Stern Chaser cannon into action and began to unleash a volley at the stern of his target. After ramming astern, the two vessels began to rock in the wild waves as the blow continued. The poopdeck was slick with spume and the mighty buttcaneer nearly lost his shoulder parrot as the motion of the ocean rocked the ship to and fro'. Jade buried his treasure deep in the poopdecks and vowed no pirate would ever go there but he.
With apologies to Errol Flynn
WOW! Did the pig head roll with the swells?? Did Bill swab the poopdecks afterwards? Did he polish all the knobs and balls? WOW!

What a fine sea story!
Boss Tanaka

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Looks like BIG TEX has this place well under control!

Way to go BIG TEX!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Did Jade get sprung from being locked up in the barn by his Mom? Did her "company" go home?

Will he be posting dopey stuff today?

Anyone know?
Amish Mafia Dude

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Boss Tanaka wrote:
Way to go BIG TEX!
Yup, BIG TEX is doing a bang up job for sure!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Boss Tanaka wrote:
Way to go BIG TEX!
That's right! Big Tex always does a bang up job of keeping this thread fresh, sweet smelling and safe!

Thanks Big Tex!
Jake

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Jake

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

COOD NOT HELP NOTICING THE STATISTIC.
-not a trace of pink

lmao
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Amish Mafia Dude wrote:
<quoted text>Yup, BIG TEX is doing a bang up job for sure!!!
How's Esther? She's kind of HOT! She's got a lot of JUNK IN HER TRUNK! Hubba Hubba!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••