Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#77454 Jan 25, 2013
Norfolk Dude wrote:
<quoted text>I heard a rumor from a very reliable source that they all died of AIDS:)
WOW! All at once? They must have all caught it at the same party! WOW!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#77455 Jan 25, 2013
Lou Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
is this the one about why did the gay cowboy take off his boots
No, why?? I never heard that one!

Why did the gay cowboy take off his boots?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Trolls in love with Peaches!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#77456 Jan 25, 2013
Jake wrote:
Peaches from Houston wrote:
Peaches passing gas stomping threw the gay place filled with lonely straight guys. Strange how fine figured woman's get replaced with guys posting about gay and what they do. Have good weekend pretend fishing. Peaches have hint to wives....douche out. Maybe husbands not hang on gay thread posting about fish smell.
-Enjoys weekend dreaming of tuna
-Peaches sign off to make trip to dollar store, where all fine figure woman's get douche and flea collar ,pickle pigs feet beef jerky all in one store .
One stop shopping , partay supplys you name it we got it, impale yourself on a fire hydrant. free parking in the rear
You japeness guys need to do straight fine figured uneducated fantasy Peaches. Oh....supposedly is my Girl Scout cookies being delivered? Oh...dragons.....dragons. Get out the dipstick family sword.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Trolls in love with Peaches!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#77457 Jan 25, 2013
Peaches out.
No one gives me Girl Scout cookie secret place.
-Peaches just use instant milk
-peaches can't douche.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Lawrence, KS

#77458 Jan 25, 2013
North Korean pipsqueak Kim Jong Un is threatening to set up another nuclear bomb. I'm sure they're afraid of our bankrupt govt. writing a nasty letter to the UN about it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Lawrence, KS

#77459 Jan 25, 2013
Peaches from Houston wrote:
Peaches out.
No one gives me Girl Scout cookie secret place.
-Peaches just use instant milk
-peaches can't douche.
Peaches hi. You is Jade and speak silly pidgin Engrish like bad kung fu chopchop movie late nite cable. You have hot date with inflatable babe after you finish working tire pump to get her ready for action. Peaches not pour pissout of boot with instruction on heel. Sh00ter out.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Lawrence, KS

#77460 Jan 25, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, why?? I never heard that one!
Why did the gay cowboy take off his boots?
Avast ye ruddy knaves fer tis time fer yet another tale of Jade and his merry band of buttcaneers as they sail the Seven Seas in search of yet another booty to plunder.

Twas late on the dog watch and ye salty dog Jade was growin weary as he searched fer the pig head to plunder it's booty and bury his treasure deep in the poopdeck. Suddenly a voice from atop the crows nest shouted "Thar He Blows" fer twas the Pig Head, a prize sought by e'er buttcaneer who ever sailed the seven seas, a'blowin like a hurricane. The old Salt swung his Stern Chaser cannon into action and began to unleash a volley at the stern of his target. After ramming astern, the two vessels began to rock in the wild waves as the blow continued. The poopdeck was slick with spume and the mighty buttcaneer nearly lost his shoulder parrot as the motion of the ocean rocked the ship to and fro'. Jade buried his treasure deep in the poopdecks and vowed no pirate would ever go there but he.

With apologies to Errol Flynn

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#77461 Jan 25, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
North Korean pipsqueak Kim Jong Un is threatening to set up another nuclear bomb. I'm sure they're afraid of our bankrupt govt. writing a nasty letter to the UN about it.
I heard Obama is going to apologize to North Korea.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#77462 Jan 25, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text>
Avast ye ruddy knaves fer tis time fer yet another tale of Jade and his merry band of buttcaneers as they sail the Seven Seas in search of yet another booty to plunder.
Twas late on the dog watch and ye salty dog Jade was growin weary as he searched fer the pig head to plunder it's booty and bury his treasure deep in the poopdeck. Suddenly a voice from atop the crows nest shouted "Thar He Blows" fer twas the Pig Head, a prize sought by e'er buttcaneer who ever sailed the seven seas, a'blowin like a hurricane. The old Salt swung his Stern Chaser cannon into action and began to unleash a volley at the stern of his target. After ramming astern, the two vessels began to rock in the wild waves as the blow continued. The poopdeck was slick with spume and the mighty buttcaneer nearly lost his shoulder parrot as the motion of the ocean rocked the ship to and fro'. Jade buried his treasure deep in the poopdecks and vowed no pirate would ever go there but he.
With apologies to Errol Flynn
WOW! Did the pig head roll with the swells?? Did Bill swab the poopdecks afterwards? Did he polish all the knobs and balls? WOW!

What a fine sea story!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Boss Tanaka

Fremont, CA

#77463 Jan 26, 2013
Looks like BIG TEX has this place well under control!

Way to go BIG TEX!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#77464 Jan 26, 2013
Did Jade get sprung from being locked up in the barn by his Mom? Did her "company" go home?

Will he be posting dopey stuff today?

Anyone know?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amish Mafia Dude

Oklahoma City, OK

#77465 Jan 26, 2013
Boss Tanaka wrote:
Way to go BIG TEX!
Yup, BIG TEX is doing a bang up job for sure!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#77466 Jan 26, 2013
Boss Tanaka wrote:
Way to go BIG TEX!
That's right! Big Tex always does a bang up job of keeping this thread fresh, sweet smelling and safe!

Thanks Big Tex!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jake

San Jose, CA

#77469 Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jake

San Jose, CA

#77470 Jan 26, 2013
COOD NOT HELP NOTICING THE STATISTIC.
-not a trace of pink

lmao

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#77471 Jan 26, 2013
Amish Mafia Dude wrote:
<quoted text>Yup, BIG TEX is doing a bang up job for sure!!!
How's Esther? She's kind of HOT! She's got a lot of JUNK IN HER TRUNK! Hubba Hubba!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jake

San Jose, CA

#77472 Jan 26, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Did Jade get sprung from being locked up in the barn by his Mom? Did her "company" go home?
Will he be posting dopey stuff today?
Anyone know?
I HEAR SHE BE ON A SHORT CHAIN IN THE BARN, POOR THANG HAS NO WI FI been so peaceful leave her/im it out thar fur while longer.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#77473 Jan 26, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
I HEAR SHE BE ON A SHORT CHAIN IN THE BARN, POOR THANG HAS NO WI FI been so peaceful leave her/im it out thar fur while longer.
His Mom really has no choice when "company" comes over for a few days. Can't have Jade running around all flaming gay and sh!t when she's trying to find him a new daddy! She needs to break that stuff to him slowly.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jake

San Jose, CA

#77474 Jan 26, 2013
time to get this p a r t a y started

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#77475 Jan 26, 2013
The fires of hell burn a little hotter every time another queer is thrown on the fire.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 min Reverend Alan 6,056
26 'Gay' Men Arrested at Cairo Bathhouse Caged ... 19 min Harold 3
Christmas Eve NE Jade Party 22 min Harold 8
Gang rape prompts gay Guatemalan to seek asylum... 25 min Dennis 2
Biggest Gay Lies (May '14) 27 min Dennis 2,721
Puget Sound Blood Center chief 'pleased' FDA en... 41 min Dennis 2
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses 48 min Dennis 16
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 1 hr Pietro Armando 5,136
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 3 hr KiMerde 3,004
More from around the web