Comments
52,221 - 52,240 of 67,962 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
SKPPY

San Jose, CA

#77175 Jan 20, 2013
Kesla15 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually i'm pretty certain about myself, sexuality really doesn't have that big a part to play in my life.
Funny life story, I have a family friend who is a psychiatrist, he actually said i'm one of the most sane people he's met.
yea i bet a dollar to a doughnut that your imaginary shrink friend tells all the homoromantic asexual same thing while giving you a pat on the head while your gullet is full of you know. tee hee

-crash and grab

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Marriage Mockery

Cummington, MA

#77177 Jan 20, 2013
sPaRk BeCoMeS a FlAmE fLaMe BeCoMeS a FiRe LiGhT tHe
WaY oR wArM tHiS hOmE wE oCcUpY. sPaRk BeCoMeS
a FlAmE fLaMe BeCoMeS a FiRe LiGhT tHe WaY
oR wARm ThIs HoMe We OcCuPy. SpArK bE
cOmEs A fLaMe FlAmE bEcOmEs A fIrE
lIgHt ThE wAy Or WaRm ThIs HoMe
We OcCuPy. SpArK bEcOmEs A
fLaMe FlAmE bEcOmEs a
FiRe LiGhT tHe WaY
oR wArM tHiS hO
mE wE oCcUpY
sPaRk Be
cOmE
lOvE
oY
Oy
lOvE
cOmE
sPaRk Be
mE wE oCcUpY
oR wArM tHiS hO
FiRe LiGhT tHe WaY
fLaMe FlAmE bEcOmEs a
We OcCuPy. SpArK bEcOmEs A
lIgHt ThE wAy Or WaRm ThIs HoMe
cOmEs A fLaMe FlAmE bEcOmEs A fIrE
oR wARm ThIs HoMe We OcCuPy. SpArK bE
a FlAmE fLaMe BeCoMeS a FiRe LiGhT tHe WaY
WaY oR wArM tHiS hOmE wE oCcUpY. sPaRk BeCoMeS
sPaRk BeCoMeS a FlAmE fLaMe BeCoMeS a FiRe LiGhT tHe

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Swede

Eslöv, Sweden

#77178 Jan 20, 2013
Whatever happened to that stupid old queer that's on welfare, collects cans and lives in a room above a liquor store? Did he die from AIDS?

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
jIM bEAN

San Jose, CA

#77179 Jan 20, 2013
Swede wrote:
Whatever happened to that stupid old queer that's on welfare, collects cans and lives in a room above a liquor store? Did he die from AIDS?
hear tell he died from sever anal failure , no pucker in hiz pooper shooter

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#77180 Jan 20, 2013
Hmmmm, apart from Kesla looks as if there is a str8 circle jerk been going in this room for some time. O wait, no such thing as a str8 circle! ROFL

Hello and smooches to anybody normal (GLBT) who stops by.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JOSE

San Jose, CA

#77184 Jan 20, 2013
normal (GLBT)? wtf? LOL

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#77185 Jan 20, 2013
k-wire wrote:
Hmmmm, apart from Kesla looks as if there is a str8 circle jerk been going in this room for some time. O wait, no such thing as a str8 circle! ROFL
Hello and smooches to anybody normal (GLBT) who stops by.
k-wire.

Hello to you too! Nice to meet you so far.

I am not gay but I am a FRIEND OF GAYS. It's OK. This thread is for me too! Says so in the title.

How do you like me so far?

Frankie.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JOSE

San Jose, CA

#77186 Jan 20, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your nasty Queer A$$ back down underneath the shithouse where you belong.
YEAH WATT HE SAID

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JOSE

San Jose, CA

#77187 Jan 20, 2013
ASK YORSELF WHO AM I TO JUDGE OTHERS
JOSE

San Jose, CA

#77188 Jan 20, 2013
ANYBODY HEARD FROM MO HO?
Tyrone

Azle, TX

#77189 Jan 21, 2013
I wonder if Jade will post today?
Leroy

Irving, TX

#77190 Jan 21, 2013
Happy Martin Luther Coon day :-)
Jamaal

Dallas, TX

#77191 Jan 21, 2013
Where are all my little queer buddies this morning?
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#77192 Jan 21, 2013
Marriage Mockery wrote:
sPaRk BeCoMeS a FlAmE fLaMe BeCoMeS a FiRe LiGhT tHe
WaY oR wArM tHiS hOmE wE oCcUpY. sPaRk BeCoMeS
a FlAmE fLaMe BeCoMeS a FiRe LiGhT tHe WaY
oR wARm ThIs HoMe We OcCuPy. SpArK bE
cOmEs A fLaMe FlAmE bEcOmEs A fIrE
lIgHt ThE wAy Or WaRm ThIs HoMe
We OcCuPy. SpArK bEcOmEs A
fLaMe FlAmE bEcOmEs a
FiRe LiGhT tHe WaY
oR wArM tHiS hO
mE wE oCcUpY
sPaRk Be
cOmE
lOvE
oY
Oy
lOvE
cOmE
sPaRk Be
mE wE oCcUpY
oR wArM tHiS hO
FiRe LiGhT tHe WaY
fLaMe FlAmE bEcOmEs a
We OcCuPy. SpArK bEcOmEs A
lIgHt ThE wAy Or WaRm ThIs HoMe
cOmEs A fLaMe FlAmE bEcOmEs A fIrE
oR wARm ThIs HoMe We OcCuPy. SpArK bE
a FlAmE fLaMe BeCoMeS a FiRe LiGhT tHe WaY
WaY oR wArM tHiS hOmE wE oCcUpY. sPaRk BeCoMeS
sPaRk BeCoMeS a FlAmE fLaMe BeCoMeS a FiRe LiGhT tHe
Sugar; your Commodore64 has hiccups
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Wl8auHAN14c/TDX3oRd...
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#77195 Jan 21, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not welcome here Queer, get the fk out.
Sweetcheeks your dirty talk is making me wet

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#77196 Jan 21, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not welcome here Queer, get the fk out.
Oh seriously, what are you, the new butch bouncer? LOL Put some jeans one with those chaps, no one wants to see your hail damaged, lard ass!
Maurice

Trenton, TN

#77197 Jan 21, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Oh seriously, what are you, the new butch bouncer? LOL Put some jeans one with those chaps, no one wants to see your hail damaged, lard ass!
Hi Jade, I was wondering if you were going to post today.
Maurice

Oklahoma City, OK

#77199 Jan 21, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jade, are you going to try and ban me again today???
That's what Jade lives for.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#77200 Jan 21, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Oh seriously, what are you, the new butch bouncer? LOL Put some jeans one with those chaps, no one wants to see your hail damaged, lard ass!
Good morning North East Jade! Do you know a good siding contractor? Not one with a good ass, one with good skills.

Let me know. Thank you!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#77201 Jan 21, 2013
Maurice wrote:
<quoted text> That's what Jade lives for.
I hope Jade is not the one who obsessively rates posts over and over is she?

Why does Jade ban people? Is she anti-social or something?

I think Jade is real neat! I don't want her banned.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min Dick Topick 49,508
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 6 min lides 54,890
Gay Marriage Vs. the First Amendment 10 min Wondering 409
7 Surprising Ways Your Company Can Still Discri... 25 min Tea Bag Residue C... 5
California Takes a Stand Against Gay and Trans ... 27 min Tea Bag Residue C... 44
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 37 min KiMerde 24,886
Colombia allows lesbian couple to adopt child 42 min Albert 5
Biggest Gay Lies 1 hr Mikey 1,654
Supreme Court: Was gay marriage settled in 1972... 1 hr Wondering 543
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••