Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Blonde Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
He's too busy getting his pie hole stuffed full of sausage every day of the week and twice on Sunday to post illucid drivel on Topix.
But he said he was straight! In fact in almost every post he emphasizes that he is straight!

Do you think he is maybe fibbing? Do you think maybe Bill doth protest too much?

HAR!HAR!HAR! Bill.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

SKPPY wrote:
Ding Dong! The Queen 1 is dead.
Wake up - sleepy head, rub your eyes, get out of bed.
Wake up, the Queen 1 is dead. he's gone where the goblins go
-good riddance
I kinda liked his long dopey posts. I didn't read them, way too long and dopey, but they looked kind of cool.
SKPPY

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Heeeeeeey preacher!
SKPPY

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Where for art thou preacher?
SKPPY

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Hear tell the Queen 1 died due to lobotomy complications.
Earl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
But he said he was straight! In fact in almost every post he emphasizes that he is straight!
Do you think he is maybe fibbing? Do you think maybe Bill doth protest too much?
HAR!HAR!HAR! Bill.
There's a reason he's known as $3 Butt Boy Bill.

LMFAO
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

SKPPY wrote:
Where for art thou preacher?
The good reverend is unfortunately under the weather this morning and sends his regrets.

He just got in after a long night of HOT CHICKS with BIG TITS and lots of WHISKEY.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Earl wrote:
<quoted text>There's a reason he's known as $3 Butt Boy Bill.
LMFAO
I talked to some guys in the Livermore VFW who were in the Navy with Old SniffsButt. That's the nickname Bill got in the Navy. They didn't say why they called him that.

They said he as a good sailor, always polishing the brass and swabbing the poopdecks. All the bells, knobs and balls on the ship were always shiny and bright.
Francis

Benton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

The Mayor will return on Memorial Day and this I guarantee!!!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Blonde Queen wrote:
Jade baby, I know you're in here. Let's hook up so I can straighten you. My "kinks" will make you the straightest man alive. Don't you listen to these pirate talking silly guys who make fun of your gayicity. They're just jealous because I pay more attention to you than they do. xoxoxoxo
I wouldn't mind a go-around with your kinks. I'm openly hetero and I use my sphincter as an exit, not an entrance.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Why do gays want to marry? What will they want next, gay divorce? Where does the madness end? I mean society has bent over backwards (pardon the pun) to accommodate their mental illness, what more do the asspirates want.
SKPPY

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

He's A Democrat..And A Gun Shop Owner Austin gun shop owner Michael Cargill, 43, might not fit the popular image of the gun rights movement. He's gay and a Democrat. He didn't grow up hunting, or with guns in his home. In fact, his family shunned guns like many other black families -- a reaction, in part, to the harrowing rates of black-on-black homicide.Cargill applied for a concealed-gun license 22 years ago, after his grandmother, who decided to get a nursing degree at the age of 70, was mugged and raped on the way home from the library. Now he runs Central Texas Gun Works in Austin, which specializes in concealed weapons. And while a recent poll shows six out of 10 Americans support stricter gun control laws, Cargill believes strongly that all law-abiding Americans should have a right to carry a gun for self-defense.Guns 'Do Actually Save Lives'On Sunday, Cargill auctioned off a Bushmaster, the same firearm used in the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, in order to raise money for medical treatments for the baby daughter of one of his employees. Cargill told Austin TV station KTBC that he hopes "to prove that guns do actually save lives."That's why Cargill, a 12-year veteran of the U.S. Army, became a gun safety instructor. Anyone in Texas who wants a license to carry a concealed handgun must take 10-hour certification course, and Cargill's classes -- which he began out of his living room -- were an instant hit. "People knew my intentions were good," he says.More: Gun-To-Work Laws Proliferate, Despite Mass Shootings Cargill now teaches thousands of gun owners a year, focusing on de-escalation skills, conflict resolution, and how to stay within the parameters of the law. It took him years to find someone willing to rent him a storefront, he says, partly because he wanted to sell guns, and partly because he was black.Gun Shop Owner Turns Away Customers Who Seem 'Jittery'Cargill's goal is to make sure guns end up in well-meaning, well-trained hands, and he takes this very seriously. "As a gun store owner it's my responsibility to be a part of that step to keep everyone safe," says Cargill, who at least twice a month will refuse to sell a weapon to someone who appears suspicious.Cargill carefully monitors his customers for anything shifty. "If they're not giving you eye contact, shifting their eyes around, jittery, or I smell marijuana or alcohol," he explains. "All signs that you should not have a firearm."More: Workplace Violence: Is The Recession Inspiring Worker Rage? Of course, many people who should not have firearms do. It's this tragic fact that drives Cargill's passion for selling guns, and training gun owners. "The only thing that's going to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun," he explains, adding that the gun laws currently on the books in Texas are "top notch."
'You Can't Legislate Crazy'Making it harder for law-abiding citizens to buy a gun misses the point, Cargill says. "Timothy McVeigh took down federal building in Oklahoma, killed a little over 1,000 people. He used a rental truck, fertilizer and some other things," he says. "I didn't see us standing in front of Home Depot and Lowe's protesting fertilizer. You can't legislate crazy."But we can improve the way we handle mental illness, he says.(The shooters responsible for the massacres at Virginia Tech and Fort Hood, and in Tucson, Aurora and Sandy Hook were all diagnosed with a mental illness, or reported to be mentally
SKPPY

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Join AOL Jobs on Facebook | Follow AOL Jobs on Twitter | Follow AOL Jobs on LinkedIn Sign up for our e-mail newsletter so you'll always know what's happening on AOL Jobs. Read more in AOL's series on Guns in America Gun Safety at Home: Stolen Firearms a Big Problem, Statistics Show Murder by Numbers: Digging Into the Data of America's Gun Culture Guns-To-Work Laws Proliferate, Despite Mass Shootings And Employer OppositionTags: bushmaster, Central Texas Gun Works, concealed handgun certification, concealed handgun license, concealed handgun training, gun dealer, gun laws, gun shop owner, Guns in America, Michael Cargill, sandy hook, sandy hook school shooting Claire Gordon has contributed to Slate's DoubleX, the Huffington Post, and the book Prisons: Current Controversies. While an undergraduate at Yale University and a research fellow at Yale graduate school, she spoke on panels at Yale and Cornell, and reported from Cairo, Tokyo, and Berlin. Follow Claire on Twitter..
Around The Web Michael Cargill Auctions Bushmaster, Gun Used In Newtown Shooting, To Help ...Central Texas ammunition shortage hits record high Gun shop owner to auction off Bushmaster rifle for charityArizona Gun Store Ad: Obama Voters 'Not Welcome'Arizona Gun Store Tells Obama Voters to 'Turn Around and Leave ...California testing limits of gun-control rules in wake of Newtown shootingWhy dont stories like this make it to the mainstream media. 2 minutes ago JAYSTARR I believe Gun classes are inorder...Gun buyers should go through a weapons training class before making a purchase. It is like driving a car....You can't unless going through a driving school/course to get your license to drive. To get a Gun or Rifle license. You should go through a training first, before getting your Gun license. Play it safe...Be safe.Cheers! JUST TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT, TIMOTHY MC VEIGH KILLED 168 PEOPLE, NOT OVER 1000. LETS KEEP THE FACTS CORRECT.
Gun Owning Hetero

Benton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

They can have my gun when they pry it from my cold, dead hands!!!
SKPPY

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

SKPPY say....

If you girlfriend starts smoking, slow down and use a lubricant.

Wonder if "face" will judge post today?
SKPPY

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The good reverend is unfortunately under the weather this morning and sends his regrets.
He just got in after a long night of HOT CHICKS with BIG TITS and lots of WHISKEY.
Hot chicks really love the preacher..........

“Can't help being fabulous”

Since: Dec 10

Sparkle <3

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
I see nothing has changed still sexually confused.
-cuddle
Actually i'm pretty certain about myself, sexuality really doesn't have that big a part to play in my life.

Funny life story, I have a family friend who is a psychiatrist, he actually said i'm one of the most sane people he's met.
Sigmund

Wolfe City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Kesla15 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually i'm pretty certain about myself, sexuality really doesn't have that big a part to play in my life.
Funny life story, I have a family friend who is a psychiatrist, he actually said i'm one of the most sane people he's met.
You're a freak!!!
Liar Liar

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Kesla15 wrote:
<quoted text>
tHaT's JuSt AlL pArT oF tHe BrAiNwAsHiNg yOu'Re GeTtInG. tHe ReAsOn ThIs CoUnTrY iS sO mEsSeD uP iS bEcAuSe Of MiSdIaGnOsIs' LiKe YoUr FaMiLy MeMbEr. WhY dO yOu ThInK oUr SoCiEtY iS sO cOrRuPt AnD bRoKe.
gEt HeLp! AnD tAkE yOuR fAmIlY mEmBeR wItH yOu.
SKPPY

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Kesla15 wrote:
<quoted text>
family friend lmao yeah right what you want us to believe next?
ROTFLMAO@U

-closets are for clothes

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 52,201 - 52,220 of67,577
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••