The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#77394 Jan 24, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
The welfare experiment must end
The federal reserve bank must end
The tax code must end
The US of Israelity must end
It all must be scrapped and done over by those who founded this nation and with further reparations made for the color red.
It's gonna be an ugly year, or three.
Nobody is forcing you to cash your disability ObamaCheck; sugar
But when you are cured of your homophobia; you will be forced to get a job to sustain your opulent lifestyle
http://releaf.co/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/r...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Worlds Biggest Lie

New Braintree, MA

#77395 Jan 24, 2013
Don't just do something, stand there. Who should pay for an entity that does not listen to its people or have allowed the purcasing power of our currency to crumble because they have it all and are insulated from we the people. So what do they do, project their gay dog on the world. Such a decadent devil we 'halve' become.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Worlds Biggest Lie

New Braintree, MA

#77396 Jan 24, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is forcing you to cash your disability ObamaCheck; sugar
But when you are cured of your homophobia; you will be forced to get a job to sustain your opulent lifestyle
http://releaf.co/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/r...
More projecting of subversion from a person that allowed his tendencies to become a chosen reality. Projecting unto a normal citizen and father, and asiring grandfather who possesses more common sense on one side of his brain than the chit stains accumulated on your bottom.
You stand for the party of failure, the nanny state, yet smear others with your own beliefs since you support such policies. An illness indeed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Worlds Biggest Lie

New Braintree, MA

#77397 Jan 24, 2013
It's like a drug dealer making fun of the junkie. Id1ot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#77398 Jan 24, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
Don't just do something, stand there. Who should pay for an entity that does not listen to its people or have allowed the purcasing power of our currency to crumble because they have it all and are insulated from we the people. So what do they do, project their gay dog on the world. Such a decadent devil we 'halve' become.
Your homophobia is the reason for your financial disability; po'thang
Gays stuff 790 billion in the bank every year with nothing to spend it on but sea cruises
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_money

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Worlds Biggest Lie

New Braintree, MA

#77399 Jan 24, 2013
A man marries many women. So shouldn't the govt provide special rights for such a 'chosen' way of life?
A brother wishes to marry his sister. Based on this argument who are we to deny?
A father sleeps with his daughter, who are we to object since it is consensual?
The line has been crossed. So called gay rights are indeed special rights and the principles of morality have been abrogated by many judges of satan.
The dark cloud brought here by the Ashkezar's casts it's shadow all over the globe.
The powers that be elsewhere are alarmed and act accordingly.
We asked for it.

Prophecy

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Chico

San Jose, CA

#77400 Jan 24, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
I am assigning a new husband to move into your room and assist you in overcoming your homophobia. He will melt your cold; cold heart; sugar
http://timothyjones.typepad.com/photos/stuff/...
striking resemblance to "face"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bartholomew

Mckinney, TX

#77401 Jan 24, 2013
Chico wrote:
<quoted text>
striking resemblance to "face"
Yup, All that's missing is the overalls.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Pepe Le Pew

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#77402 Jan 24, 2013
Hey you-all whats happening? Where have the gaytards gone two? Run them critters out of the cafe woo hoo free chick fla a for everyone.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bartholomew

Mckinney, TX

#77405 Jan 24, 2013
Newcomer wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe you answered my question, so I'll repeat it. What's with the name, Rainbow Kid? Are you queer or something?
Sounds like a queer name two me!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Trolls in love with Peaches!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#77406 Jan 24, 2013
Why so many straight guys and no womens? Guess some guys just like hanging with men stead of fine figure women. You missing much not lusting over Peaches. She rock your little penis better than man hands. Passing woman gas again. Enjoys yourselfs.
Peaches hear
Peaches gone

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Worlds Biggest Lie

New Braintree, MA

#77407 Jan 24, 2013
I don't know peaches. That's like axing why so many cops and no drug dealers?
Or why so many Muslims and no Jews.
Or why so many sharks and no seals.
Gee! I don't know peaches? Why? Why baby?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Worlds Biggest Lie

New Braintree, MA

#77408 Jan 24, 2013
Be gone peaches, stay gone!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Trolls in love with Peaches!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#77410 Jan 24, 2013
Who you think you posting two, big nuckle head liar? Peaches been posting here long before you joined circle jerk. Go have family time with you're imagininated family. Peaches got her eye on you. You better get out dragon sword. Flap....flap. Is that dragon wings or just my ass cheeks passing love gas two you? Use common cents. Kiss that wive and child's for Peaches. She send her educationed love.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

New Braintree, MA

#77411 Jan 24, 2013
Yes Jade, nighty night now.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#77412 Jan 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I heard That's where Tom Cruise learned to dance around in his underpants. From Jade.
You mean like this? Wow Jade taught him this in 1983? Jade must be an old fool from the old school. I can see Jade doing this.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#77413 Jan 24, 2013
Ahoy mateys! And now fer your piracy pleasure we have video of what it's like with the SS Bill sailin' the Seven Seas in a storm for the ages. Avast ye! They be a storm o' cvmin' and the poopdecks will surely be awash with salty spume.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#77414 Jan 24, 2013
Peaches from Houston wrote:
Who you think you posting two, big nuckle head liar? Peaches been posting here long before you joined circle jerk. Go have family time with you're imagininated family. Peaches got her eye on you. You better get out dragon sword. Flap....flap. Is that dragon wings or just my ass cheeks passing love gas two you? Use common cents. Kiss that wive and child's for Peaches. She send her educationed love.
Pig obviously Jade other account and speak lousy pidgin Engrish. Pig need stop troll cafe since we like bacon and pork chops here.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lucky Color Blue

New Braintree, MA

#77417 Jan 24, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Your homophobia is the reason for your financial disability; po'thang
Gays stuff 790 billion in the bank every year with nothing to spend it on but sea cruises
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_money
Like I give a chit what you spend your money on. Romans was right, "boastful' is the homo. I'd hate to be the one that has to clean up after that mess on the USS Brown Butt Nugget.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Live To Fish

New Braintree, MA

#77418 Jan 24, 2013
Fried smelt for dinner tomorrow night my friend.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Appeals court rejects challenge to gay marriage... 5 min Truth 13
News Nikki Haley and her son heckled during NYC gay ... 6 min Frogface Kate 43
News How does the anti-gay cakemaker in Denver do on... 15 min Truth 17
News Young less likely to suffer bullying over sexua... 20 min Frogface Kate 18
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 33 min neighbor 1,866
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Respect71 51,589
News Vacaville council tables pride month proclamations 1 hr Mannwoman 4
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 7 hr Frindly 6,929
News Supreme Court to decide whether a Colorado bake... 8 hr The Troll Stopper 82
News California AG bans state travel to Texas, 3 oth... 8 hr Aurora Borealis 115
More from around the web