The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
Mikey DiRucci

Hayward, CA

#76525 Jan 8, 2013
Croc wrote:
<quoted text>
J8ster gets so depressed when Homey does not post tsk tsk
What's the "NE" mean in NE Jade? North East? New England? Nebraska?

What's in Nebraska? Fried pork chops on a stick and such?
Mikey DiRucci

Hayward, CA

#76527 Jan 8, 2013
Croc wrote:
<quoted text>
J8ster gets so depressed when Homey does not post tsk tsk
Is that why she gets all mean and nasty and wants to banish everybody?

She's way mad at me. And I like her! Oh well.

Bill was like that too. Got real mad at his biggest fans! Told em to "Shut your piehole!" and "you need a 55 gallon drum of thorazine administered anally!" and dopey stuff like that.
Croc

San Jose, CA

#76528 Jan 8, 2013
Mikey DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the "NE" mean in NE Jade? North East? New England? Nebraska?
What's in Nebraska? Fried pork chops on a stick and such?
DROVE ACROSS NEBRASKA FEW TIMES , PUTRID STANK AROUND MEADOW GROVE. I HEAR THE LOCALS WIPE THEIR ASS WITH CORN COBS THEN TOAST THEM OVER A BURNING TIRE Mmm EAT'em UP
Mikey DiRucci

Hayward, CA

#76529 Jan 8, 2013
Croc wrote:
<quoted text>
DROVE ACROSS NEBRASKA FEW TIMES , PUTRID STANK AROUND MEADOW GROVE. I HEAR THE LOCALS WIPE THEIR ASS WITH CORN COBS THEN TOAST THEM OVER A BURNING TIRE Mmm EAT'em UP
I heard that too. I drove around it. Took a lot longer but worth it. Got home alive.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#76530 Jan 8, 2013
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Evrybody else bin banned?
Many grey boxes....funny that! Hope some1 is enjoying himself!
Howie

Baton Rouge, LA

#76531 Jan 8, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Many grey boxes....funny that! Hope some1 is enjoying himself!
I missed you :-)
JOSE

San Jose, CA

#76532 Jan 8, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
ditto

me two..........
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#76533 Jan 8, 2013
Brown Lipstick wrote:
WoW! Poor Kween Lizzy had a bad case of projectile diarrhea last night!
Oy
She svcked worse than Notre Dame did, if possible.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#76534 Jan 8, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
Are you still here? I thought you left with Old Boring Gay, or his he just another sock of yours? Somehow I suspect he will respond before the end of the night.
JOSE

San Jose, CA

#76535 Jan 8, 2013
j8ster has bragging rights , chest puff out. strutting, snapping fat pudgy fingers (hoofs) together ((" ax yor account troll ha ha lol")) YAAA YAAN YANnn chalk one up [email protected]

LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JOSE

San Jose, CA

#76536 Jan 8, 2013
puffed

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JOSE

San Jose, CA

#76537 Jan 8, 2013
OMG

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#76538 Jan 8, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
Great post. Such an irritant to all the supposed straight guys. Nighty-nite. Enjoy yourself !

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lawrence

United States

#76542 Jan 8, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Great post. Such an irritant to all the supposed straight guys. Nighty-nite. Enjoy yourself !
It's so gay to reply to your owns posts, are you queer or something?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I'm hawt and I know it. ”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#76545 Jan 8, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Great post. Such an irritant to all the supposed straight guys. Nighty-nite. Enjoy yourself !
Jade baby, you know you wanna get with me. Come on, you know I will make you so straight you'll be ready to burn your Village People vinyl collection and that silly indian war bonnet you wear to the gay clubs in Lincoln.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I'm hawt and I know it. ”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#76546 Jan 8, 2013
HOLME wrote:
check out the j8ster replying to her/im self
NE Jade wrote:
Great post. Such an irritant to all the supposed straight guys. Nighty-nite. Enjoy yourself !
Don't be so hard on Jade, I'm going to give him the deluxe defagging therapy. He'll be acting like a normal human being in no time.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lawrence

United States

#76549 Jan 8, 2013
Blonde Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Jade baby, you know you wanna get with me. Come on, you know I will make you so straight you'll be ready to burn your Village People vinyl collection and that silly indian war bonnet you wear to the gay clubs in Lincoln.
I wonder how often Jade visits the gay clubs in Lincoln?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mikey DiRucci

Hayward, CA

#76551 Jan 8, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jade, welcome back. Heard Big Boss Man was going to allow you to post here for the remainder of the week. If you behave yourself, he may let you stay.
She'll blow it. Big Boss Man as big hearted and fair as he is still will have to banish her again.
Lawrence

United States

#76554 Jan 8, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're probably right.
Why do Jade not talk about his son no more, I wonder if he's turned him gay yet?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#76557 Jan 8, 2013
The bvtt pirate Jade sits high atop the poopdeck where he commands the SS Bill, his hand firmly grips the tiller as the seas begin to rock the boat to and fro. Tonight he will ride the stormy seas in a category five hurricane which is rolling the waves of his waterbed higher and higher. While the legendary Jade has sailed the stormiest seas and ridden the slimiest poopdecks many a time before, he has never seen the likes of this blow tonight, surely a storm not seen in a generation. Bill's timbers were shivered more and more as the waves rolled the ship to the brink of capsizing and the bilge was spilled deep across the decks but still the hearty bvttpirate sails onward into the tempest. Jade soon begins to moan like a cow as the wild ocean continues to beat against the hull with ever more force, The salty spume blowing in the hurricane reducing visibility to inches as the roaring blow becomes a deafening avalanche of sounds. "Cap'n the bilge is blasted all over ye royal poopdeck and I fear we is goin down on the Bill. Soon the SS Bill runs aground on Jade's bedroom floor with a thunderous crash, knocking Jade off the poopdeck and startling the parrot which usually rides on his shoulder.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 min Rose_NoHo 6,997
News Canning is 1st Republican to announce run for 1... 4 min Cops are Degenerates 1
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 46 min cpeter1313 52,177
News Charlize Theron admits to taking 'a dip in the ... 1 hr Wondering 18
News Study: 12,000 acts of condomless gay sex, 0 HIV... 1 hr Johnny 6
News This Gay Man Wants to End Texas' War Against LG... 3 hr Tre H 27
News Copy-Illinois employees under investigation for... 5 hr Wondering 4
News Blood donation rules relaxed for gay men and se... 10 hr Howser 30
News Gay couple grilled by judge about their sex liv... 18 hr TomInElPaso 108
News Catholic church in Cambuslang praised for issui... Mon Palin s Turkey Th... 3
More from around the web