The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family

Posted in the Gay/Lesbian Forum

Comments (Page 2,576)

Showing posts 51,501 - 51,520 of66,960
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
SKPPY

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76232
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes, it's an "insult" to only the lower case, gods! Why do illiterates even bother to try?
LOL
SKPPY

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76233
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Which avatar?
ironic
SKPPY

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76234
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Jade why did your children go away?
SKPPY

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76235
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

life style you choose have anything to do with it?

-out of sight out of mind
SKPPY

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76236
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

bull dyke unbecoming at pta meetings?
Bruce

Grapevine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76237
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Stocking wrote:
Hi crazy forum. Parties are over and the decks have come down :( Did you all have a good time? Anyone broken their resolutions yet? Not me! I make a resolution not to make a resolution each year....and never broken it :)
My resolution is two not turn queer, check back with me next year and I'll let you know how it turned out.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76238
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Bruce wrote:
<quoted text>My resolution is two not turn queer, check back with me next year and I'll let you know how it turned out.
Alright, if you think next year will not be too late.
Bruce

Grapevine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76239
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Stocking wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright, if you think next year will not be too late.
I should be allright, I'm not a young boy that some queer could molest and turn queer so I think I'll be fine.

“Times are changing!”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76240
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Stocking wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright, if you think next year will not be too late.
The troll wouldn't know what to do with a woman. He's too enthralled with man on man!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76241
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

SKPPY wrote:
<quoted text>
catchy tune LOL
That will go down as one the Cafe's greatest hits.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76242
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>The troll wouldn't know what to do with a woman. He's too enthralled with man on man!
So you admit you are here to tr0ll? Confession is good for the soul.
Bruce

Grapevine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76243
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit you are here to tr0ll? Confession is good for the soul.
Gay Jade is the biggest troll in all of Topix, even creates fictional characters like R1!!!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76244
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Bruce wrote:
<quoted text>Gay Jade is the biggest troll in all of Topix, even creates fictional characters like R1!!!
That's the way I heard it to.

“Times are changing!”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76246
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Riddle me this. Why did not one straight guy hit up on the "stocking" poster? Oh, afraid it was another, "sock"? LOL
Jades Frailties

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76248
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Hey all. Just wanted to let you know over on the "Kesha comes out as bisexual" board. Post #25 by the neatest gay on topix, Yade made a spelling error.
Hard to believe he'd misspell a word so profoundly him. Frailties! Get help lad!
ROTFLMAO!
Bruce

Grapevine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76250
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

NE Jade wrote:
Riddle me this. Why did not one straight guy hit up on the "stocking" poster? Oh, afraid it was another, "sock"? LOL
I like you Jade, like you even better if you'd turn straight:)

“Times are changing!”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76251
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Jades Frailties wrote:
Hey all. Just wanted to let you know over on the "Kesha comes out as bisexual" board. Post #25 by the neatest gay on topix, Yade made a spelling error.
Hard to believe he'd misspell a word so profoundly him. Frailties! Get help lad!
ROTFLMAO!
So, did you wake up your wife to share your, "glee". Hey, honey , a gay guy made a spelling error...oh how not like me!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76252
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

NE Jade wrote:
Riddle me this. Why did not one straight guy hit up on the "stocking" poster? Oh, afraid it was another, "sock"? LOL
We all know you wear women's stockings to the gay clubs, it goes without saying.

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76254
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know you wear women's stockings to the gay clubs, it goes without saying.
We all know you wear lipstick to the gay forums, and goes with NoQ.
Bruce

Grapevine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76255
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

I wonder what color butt plug Jade is using tonight, anybody know?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 51,501 - 51,520 of66,960
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••