The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...

“MARY HARTMAN, MARY HARTMAN”

Since: Nov 12

Avon, Co

#76410 Jan 6, 2013
P1

P2
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Having fun making fun of the dumb troll who is on here with different ID's posting to himself with total mental illness and needs seraquel from a doctor ASAP.

The real one from my picture lmao

Just fun for the mentally ill freak from a show I found with mentally ill woman who ends up totally freaked out insane lmaoroff just like he already is on MY THREAD where he doesn't go by rules and posts lies about homosexuality that science proves false and then derogatory comments against LGBT which is not tolerated here he will see on Monday once again. Bye Bye slutty ID.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#76412 Jan 6, 2013
Queen Elizabeth 1st wrote:
P1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PJdL3rhFv6UXX
P2
Having fun making fun of the dumb troll who is on here with different ID's posting to himself with total mental illness and needs seraquel from a doctor ASAP.
The real one from my picture lmao
Just fun for the mentally ill freak from a show I found with mentally ill woman who ends up totally freaked out insane lmaoroff just like he already is on MY THREAD where he doesn't go by rules and posts lies about homosexuality that science proves false and then derogatory comments against LGBT which is not tolerated here he will see on Monday once again. Bye Bye slutty ID.
Don't you have some carpet to munch? Go away, this is hetero country. And Mary Hartman was cancelled after only two seasons because it svcked donkeyballs.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#76413 Jan 6, 2013
Did you know Freddy Mercury (the original Queen) died of aids?
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#76415 Jan 6, 2013
<quoted text>
I travel a lot but stuck in Indianapolis now per a situation cannot control yet my ID keeps showing another City and am close to it but not in it. I'm on the line just in Indianapolis thus; it might use signal from there and no point hiding my IP with scanners since anyone can find my real IP including of course Topix but I have nothing to hide like the troll does.
I could use my parents Jet to travel. I do that a lot but am not a pilot. They have own pilot on small Jet mostly used for business but we use for other travels and I like it when I get to use it alone with friends and go places. I tease people on here it is my Jet but is my parents.
They were listed in Forbes top ten wealthy 2012 in world. Can't say which number they were for obvious reasons but I have a Trust so do well and I work writing and in the markets and other things etc.
Maybe we could just meet up for friends and see how things work from there. Not into just having sex. That is more romantic part of life as you know.
You could probably find a few bulldykes in the bars in Beech Grove or Southport.

Avon, Co

#76416 Jan 6, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text>
What caused me to live a life of a total lie about being gay? Is it my age and how I grew up long before science proved all sexual orientations take place in 4th month pregnancy or was it when I was young, homosexuality was viewed as a mental disorder and MS was never diagnosed and benzos were not invented and medical science was so barbaric, they were often clueless about most things and people died young because of lack of proper diagnosis and care? What about mental illness? When I was a kid, it was a sign of weakness or all from childhood then we learn most mental illness is biological and often is view on MRI of the brain or with medications to show imbalance of chemicals in the brain? Why am I living in 1963, the year I was born? Why did I drop out of school? Why did I decide work was too hard and decide to become a welfare fraud? What can't I man up to anything in life offline? Why do I come to a gay thread created by a really good person and make multiple IDs and talk to myself year round and often 24 hours a day? Why do I believe people will think I'm heterosexual by deflecting my self hate onto others which is what homophobia is? Why am I too dumb to realize anyone with an education can tell reading ONE of my posts that I'm deflecting and a closeted homosexual, uneducated broke bum?
WOW, you show some ability of intellectuality in that post and have good questions but only you can answer them when you man up and grow up and accept you will never be heterosexual.

Good luck to you. It looks like you are on the right track in this post. You should have made paragraphs instead of just blending but you did a good job posting. Never try to become a writer as I am. You would never make it. Try Burger King.
CLEO

San Jose, CA

#76417 Jan 6, 2013
I will go to church every Sunday. I will go to church as often as possible.
I will set aside time each day for prayer and meditation.
I will try to catch the late night sermonette on TV.

I will get my weight down below 180.
I will watch my calories until I get below 190.
I will follow my new diet religiously until I get below 200.
I will try to develop a realistic attitude about my weight.
I will work out 5 days a week.
I will work out 3 days a week.
I will try to drive past a gym at least once a week.

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#76418 Jan 6, 2013
Sixteen Trillion Shekels wrote:
Had to switch users again!
#71/#72 blocked.
LOL!
Ha! yeh, Topix likes making use of shadow.
May be they figure itell make the ads brighter. tee hee.

“ TRUTH : NOT EXPEDIENCE”

Since: Nov 07

town near Jax, Fl

#76419 Jan 6, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you like my picture toots? It's really me.
You should get into writing gay erotica esp. sea stories, you have a knack for it.

town near Jax, Fl

#76420 Jan 6, 2013
CLEO wrote:
I will go to church every Sunday. I will go to church as often as possible.
I will set aside time each day for prayer and meditation.
I will try to catch the late night sermonette on TV.
I will get my weight down below 180.
I will watch my calories until I get below 190.
I will follow my new diet religiously until I get below 200.
I will try to develop a realistic attitude about my weight.
I will work out 5 days a week.
I will work out 3 days a week.
I will try to drive past a gym at least once a week.
On the last entry I think you've got something.

town near Jax, Fl

#76421 Jan 6, 2013
I enjoyed the movie last night on Saint Barbara - a martyr of the church. She is the patron saint of mariners (fisherman,etc.)

town near Jax, Fl

#76422 Jan 6, 2013
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! yeh, Topix likes making use of shadow.
May be they figure itell make the ads brighter. tee hee.
Speak English much???

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#76423 Jan 6, 2013
Catholic created gay wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak English much???
Not if I can help it.
Maurice

United States

#76424 Jan 6, 2013
Anybody seen gay Jade?

Avon, Co

#76425 Jan 6, 2013
I enjoyed the movie last night on Saint Barbara - a martyr of the church. She is the patron saint of mariners (fisherman,etc.)
I like her lots but truth is in the worldly things; I like those mariners most lol Cute buns and after fishing, some lemon massage then a bath and they smell great...

Lemon or lime of course, take fish smell out and not going on about vaginas here lol They don't smell like fish. I have been with women before and done oral on them and not fish. I like sausage more.

Now, I'm craving Maine Lobster HUGE one or five of em with just melted butter and a nice large shrimp cocktail and maybe a steak med rare and just add oysters cold on half shell and I'm fine. I'll use lemon after din din to clean up but in no way would I use one of R2D2's depend diapers as a cover.

True story: I was eating forget name of it but large crab and you have to crack it open and pull the meat out etc and was having hard time because of COCKtails before din din and really got a huge piece out and when I pulled it, it went through the air with part of the crab and landed on a woman's plate lmao My father walked over to her to apologize and she had shrink cocktail and he helped himself and said it was good then brought it back to our table lol He just wanted to go over there and get her shrimp but he could have bought the restaurant chain in cash and managers and owners knew that. The wealthy will do odd things because they CAN LOL R1 WOULD HAVE BEEN ARRESTED AGAIN.

Avon, Co

#76426 Jan 6, 2013
Maurice wrote:
Anybody seen gay Jade?
I have. He's right here you fool. BTW, are you black now R2? Maurice is a black persons name or French but most black men in States have that name so you must have good suntan now lmao

It's actually a German name of Royalty that France later picked up on and took it after a revolution in Germany but you are clueless about history so stay black, gay in the closet lmao

Avon, Co

#76427 Jan 6, 2013
I'm really at the choo choo R2D2 lmao

I live there of course ROFF

Avon, Co

#76428 Jan 6, 2013
Never been to Indiana before or any other State but TN the red State. I'm really waiting around for section 8 like ur one trolly.

I figured if losers like you can get it, I should too for a nice setup but not in a ward of nuts like you ROFFFFFF

Opps, my application just came in so time for a Cadillac and a handicap tag to run into the store with on food stamps.
Maurice

United States

#76429 Jan 6, 2013
I'm really at the choo choo R2D2 lmao
I live there of course ROFF
Yup, you're in Chattanooga alright, I've got your address and phone number...even your neighbors phone #'s...maybe I should call them and tell them you have sex with their dogs.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#76430 Jan 6, 2013
Maurice wrote:
Anybody seen gay Jade?
That salty buttcaneer has sailed with the evening tide in search of yet another booty to plunder. He sails aboard ye SS $3 Bill, aka the Wee Willie. There is no escape from the salty bvtt commander as he searches the seven seas for booty. With a firm grip on the tiller from atop the poopdeck, our asspirate will sail onward toward the horizon until those famous words are heard from atop ye mizzenmast "Thar he Blows". The had blow to the mizzenmast only makes it stand taller and soon the poopdeck is awash with salty spume, but still the bvtt pirate sails the rolling waves.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#76431 Jan 6, 2013
<quoted text>
You should get into writing gay erotica esp. sea stories, you have a knack for it.
Made you horny? Cool! Maybe I will.

Thanks. Stay tuned!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 4 hr Agents of Corruption 10,233
News Gay teen against same-sex marriage heckled at u... 4 hr Tea Bag Residue C... 56
News Judge rejects couple's argument for refusing ga... 4 hr EdmondWA 182
News Cake fundraiser supports gay marriage as Suprem... 4 hr Facts Matter 29
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 hr cpeter1313 56,145
News Ten Commandments judge faces runoff in Alabama ... 5 hr Eddie 18
News Judge Dismisses Minnesota Couple's Request To R... 5 hr Tea Bag Residue C... 3
News Senate hopeful Roy Moore: gay sex is the 'same ... 20 hr Chilli J 31
More from around the web