“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#76189 Jan 4, 2013
The Bible Is AFairytale wrote:
<quoted text>
The great soothsayer see's the number 10 in your future! LOLOLOL,Scurry now,it's once again time for all good little cock roaches to climb back under their rock! Bye bye now shit for brains! LOLOLOLObrahahahahalolololohon khonkhonk!!! Repent this!!!!!!!
Here we have Bill giving his views on religion!

A classic!

Notice the inappropriate possessive of "sees". An old SniffButt Bill trademark.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#76190 Jan 4, 2013
The Sheriff wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boo hoo hoo hoo! Listen to the whiny little dog,R1! You loser just attempted the same thing but as usual and with your same retardedness F'ed it all up like the pattern for your whole psychotic life! LOL,It seems that "GOD" is judging you again and stopped your attempt to be evil as usual! Now I am the REAL and ONLY TRUE Sheriff around these parts and order you to leave OUR gay friendly thread! Did peaches(YOU) use that 6 pack of summers eve yet for that fly and maggot problem? Oup's,I just looked and smelled and NOPE! Whew! PUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!
Another funny Bill sock for your amusement. "Summers Eve" douche!

He smells something bad! Too funny!

Don't forget. Bill's straight!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#76191 Jan 4, 2013
The Marshall wrote:
<quoted text>
No YOU GET LOST YOU IMPOTENT SLIMY POS! YOU are just another impotent psychotic IMPOSTOR who is here by ORDERED to vacate this gay friendly thread immediately! The Blond Prince is the WELCOME one here and NOT YOU! So slither away cock roach and don't let me catch you in OUR gay friendly thread again or it's curtains for you LOSER BOY! LOL
Bill's got a man crush on Blonde Prince!

But always remember, Bill is not gay.

Funny stuff!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#76193 Jan 4, 2013
Aida Lott wrote:
<quoted text>Looks at top of page:
Gay/Lesbian Forum
The gay cafe for GLBT
Looks again:

...and friends and family.

Duh!

WOW "Aida Lott". That was many socks ago!

WOO HOO!
SKPPY

San Jose, CA

#76194 Jan 4, 2013
Hey Jade wrote:
Hey Jade, don't take in the can
Take a sad boy and make him better
Remember to let him into your heart
When you can fart to make it better
Hey Jade, don't be afraid
You were made to go out and get him
The minute you let him under your skin
Then you begin to make it wetter
And anytime you feel his vain, hey Jade, refrain
Don't carry the world upon your boulders
For well you know that it's a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder
Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah
Hey Jade, don't let me down
You have found him, now go and get him
Remember to let him into your heart
Then you can fart to make it wetter
So pull it out and put it in, hey Jade, begin
You're waiting for someone to perform with
And don't you know that it's just you, hey Jade, you'll do
The movement you need is on his shoulder
Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah yeah
Hey Jade, don't make him sad
Take a sad boy and make him better
Remember to let him under your skin
Then you'll begin to make it
Wetter Wetter Wetter Wetter Wetter Wetter, oh
Nah nah nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah, hey Jade
Nah nah nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah, hey Jade [fade out]
"Steer clear of the grey boxes Yade!"
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
catchy tune LOL
SKPPY

San Jose, CA

#76195 Jan 4, 2013
J8ster is a multitask individual , if you do not believe me just ask her, capable of wiping out a complete all you can eat buffet hay hay 'ay j8ster selected family must be so proud.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#76196 Jan 4, 2013
Oh, Skippy(R1), do you have "You Are Always on My Mind" echoing in that empty, but highly obsessed head of yours? Do enjoy the rest of your weekend, thinking, fawning, and posting about my magnificence. Just like an insecure, mentally fragile, little school boy, seeking attention from his crush! Admire me from afar, because that restraining order is still in affect!

“MARY HARTMAN, MARY HARTMAN”

Since: Nov 12

Avon, Co

#76197 Jan 4, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>It's so funny how the little troll, who hates gay people or anyone supporting gays, has our names so etched into his obsessed mind that he can keep creating a list of those he hates the most, so he can make post a poll. It's like some little school girl, writing down a list of her worst enemies, and then passing the "secret" note around the room for all her little friends to vote. In this case, the little girl can create fantasy sock puppet friends to vote. Vote away little troll, vote away! More my name to number one on your next list because I cyber biatch slapped you! LOL
I honestly feel sad for him as I told you the other day because what there is, is an old hag 49 years old and to you and me, that's old enough to technically be parents yet he acts like the most fruity sissified five year old there ever was. He's not just gay, he is fruity gay. Too fruity for a drag Queen parade. He runs around his ward of mentally ill in women's clothes and not just a typical cross-dresser but he thinks he's a female at times.

He doesn't have a pot to pizz in or window to throw it out of, no education, bitterness for living his entire life as a lie being severely attracted to the same sex and when he was allowed out several years ago before put in the home, he got his sex from the truck stops only. Only the ugly of the ugly old truckers would plow his whole and fill him mouth with sausage. The cute UPS type drivers would never give him a second look without puking.

He's all alone in life now other than sharing a room with the fucktarded and mentally ill in an old house they just fill them in. He gets food there and transportation to a doctor appt and likely in handcuffs when he goes out.

Speaking of handcuffs, I have the real think from a cute cope last year who I did it with. If you get in tonight early, I will put them on you and handcuff you to the bed and have my way with you. You will be begging to go after a couple hours but I'll keep teasing things lol I have two pairs. The metal and the plastic so could use metal on your hands and plastic on your feet spread eagle and I'll dress up in uniform like a cop making a sexy arrest of ya. lol :)

Remember, when our birthdays come up this year, I am staying 28 so you stay 30. The troll is pushing 50. Can you imagine having sex with some old man like that without charging? LOL

Yes, going by his computer, he prints crap out because he can't remember posts and he does copy/paste. True idiot tard needs to do that.
Lewis

Oklahoma City, OK

#76198 Jan 4, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
Oh, Skippy(R1), do you have "You Are Always on My Mind" echoing in that empty, but highly obsessed head of yours? Do enjoy the rest of your weekend, thinking, fawning, and posting about my magnificence. Just like an insecure, mentally fragile, little school boy, seeking attention from his crush! Admire me from afar, because that restraining order is still in affect!
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O MOGaugKpzs
Boris

Russia

#76199 Jan 4, 2013
Augie wrote:
Hey is there a BIG PARTY going on in here this weekend?
Anybody know?
Yes, the BIG PARTY starts tonight and goes ALL WEEKEND LONG !!!

BE HERE OR BE QUEER !!!
CLEO

San Jose, CA

#76200 Jan 4, 2013
A large group of baboons is called a congress!
Explains a lot.

Avon, Co

#76201 Jan 4, 2013
After holiday week, they will AX all his new accounts. He has the one he uploaded a picture of a real slutty looking female as if she is a hooker and he pretends it's not him.

She is one ugly beawtch and so slutty looking. He looks even worse. He needs a rug on that head, dentures and 399lbs weight loss but even then, a receding sissy chin, fleshy boated face with no bone structure and a profile of Halloween, he is one sick looking old man who anyone can tell is not normal just be looking. He likely swishes when he walks too.

He's never even had hetero sex like we have had. 100% gay closet case 4 sure. The pud was okay but like his profile pic, real slutty looking blonde and like all women, loose at opening then I can't get my sausage to fit in without screaming. Only a real man can take this man meat.

Blanche has company upstairs. She stole that brit dude who was bringing my old act back. He's drunk, has her doll and going through the house in her chair. She ran herself over and we coulda been friends all these years.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#76202 Jan 4, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
You wish!

Too funny!

Avon, Co

#76203 Jan 4, 2013
Lewis wrote:
Lewis n Clark, you never discovered anything but your needle sausage.

Ever had your jaw wire shut before? Don't mess with my NE. I have the wires.

Just because you're a sissy doesn't mean the rest of us are.
CLEO

San Jose, CA

#76204 Jan 4, 2013
May i introduce myself i am Cleo . I am Mr Jose and Mr Chico
maid. Good thing i am a multitask person . I do the laundry , dusting, cooking, straighten up here and there, the boyz i like to call them keeps me busy.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#76205 Jan 4, 2013
Queen Elizabeth 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly feel sad for him as I told you the other day because what there is, is an old hag 49 years old and to you and me, that's old enough to technically be parents yet he acts like the most fruity sissified five year old there ever was. He's not just gay, he is fruity gay. Too fruity for a drag Queen parade. He runs around his ward of mentally ill in women's clothes and not just a typical cross-dresser but he thinks he's a female at times.
He doesn't have a pot to pizz in or window to throw it out of, no education, bitterness for living his entire life as a lie being severely attracted to the same sex and when he was allowed out several years ago before put in the home, he got his sex from the truck stops only. Only the ugly of the ugly old truckers would plow his whole and fill him mouth with sausage. The cute UPS type drivers would never give him a second look without puking.
He's all alone in life now other than sharing a room with the fucktarded and mentally ill in an old house they just fill them in. He gets food there and transportation to a doctor appt and likely in handcuffs when he goes out.
Speaking of handcuffs, I have the real think from a cute cope last year who I did it with. If you get in tonight early, I will put them on you and handcuff you to the bed and have my way with you. You will be begging to go after a couple hours but I'll keep teasing things lol I have two pairs. The metal and the plastic so could use metal on your hands and plastic on your feet spread eagle and I'll dress up in uniform like a cop making a sexy arrest of ya. lol :)
Remember, when our birthdays come up this year, I am staying 28 so you stay 30. The troll is pushing 50. Can you imagine having sex with some old man like that without charging? LOL
Yes, going by his computer, he prints crap out because he can't remember posts and he does copy/paste. True idiot tard needs to do that.
49? Bill's more like 69! All wrinkly and gross! Big beer gut! Buckhorn brand.$3.99 a 12 pack!

And always remember. He's straight.

Avon, Co

#76206 Jan 4, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish!
Too funny!
That account will be gone next week, Hope ur done with it lmao

The slut pic goesn down and your other posts will be deleted here on my thread set up mostly for my baby NE....

I wanna hold NE in my lap again and give kisses and a massage.

Back to work, only ten k made so far today so slow day.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#76208 Jan 4, 2013
<quoted text>
The slut pic goesn down and your other posts will be deleted here on my thread set up mostly for my baby NE....
Too funny!

Why you mad?
SKPPY

San Jose, CA

#76209 Jan 4, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
J8STER (HH) we will see, once a habitual liar always a habitual liar

-> I am not R1 <-
SKPPY

San Jose, CA

#76210 Jan 4, 2013
<quoted text>
are you mad bro? you seem upset, taking your meds?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay kiss couple 'thrown off bus' 4 min Boris 20
Miss. ban on same-sex marriage challenged in... 8 min Jumper The wise 1
Christian Pastors Given Choice: Perform Same-Se... 11 min Jumper The wise 37
Gay couples hope legislation makes Hawaii first... (Feb '09) 11 min colorado chicken ... 16,146
The Erasure of 'Gay' From Black History & the B... 17 min Spotted Girl 48
Gay Couple Sues Vt. Town for 10 Years of Allege... (Mar '14) 20 min Otter in the Ozarks 23
Judge Strikes Down NC Gay Marriage Ban 31 min LOVE Well 62
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 53 min Frankie Rizzo 2,995
Houston Tells Pastors to Turn Over Sermons or F... 1 hr Reverend John Mcfart 226
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 2 hr KiMare 580
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 2 hr Christsharian Law 1,367

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE