The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#76362 Jan 5, 2013
Ahoy, me Hearties! Avast ye knaves! Cap'n Jade be makin' plans to sail on ye mornin tide in search 'o yet another lovely booty to plunder. wit' a firm hand on Bill's tiller, he plots a course to come athwartship and shiver Bill's timbers and toss his salad.

Bill's poopdeck gunna no doubt be awash wit' th' briney spume 'n th' scurvy pirate Jade gunna cleave him to th' brisket durin' th wild storm that's surely cummin.

$3 Bill, that legendary scurvy dog-O-War, made famous on many a voyage to th' deep, has had his timbers shivered by many a buttcaneer, but Jade be a butt ninja 'o th' first order,'n he knows how to make th' seven seas rise 'n fall in just th' right way to brin' th' poopdecks to a full froth.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#76363 Jan 5, 2013
Jade moans Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggghhhhhh when he spews the poopdeck.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#76364 Jan 5, 2013
Jade is burning the midnight oil rating posts.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#76365 Jan 5, 2013
Jade grants no quarter when he spies gay booty to plunder.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#76366 Jan 5, 2013
He always rams his target from astern and reaches around to grab the tiller. The fleet is anchored at an Omaha gay bar tonight, and Jade is sailing to plunder.
The handsome horny

United States

#76367 Jan 6, 2013
hey! There are so many gay videos hot and sexy cowboys, check this out.
http://adf.ly/GyGcN
JOSE

San Jose, CA

#76368 Jan 6, 2013
G00d morning cafe . Still feeling a little under the weather
nothing a quart of good tequila wont fix. A round of Bloody Marys for everyone. Yaaaaaaaa
CLEO

San Jose, CA

#76369 Jan 6, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Jade is burning the midnight oil rating posts.
thats watt she does best, judge other post. why? no one knows for sure why.
only j8 , without the trolls frequently this thread j8 she has no purpose in life
i know she J*(HH) will post today , resistant is futile. i knows all and i see's all.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#76370 Jan 6, 2013
I hereby declare this thread troll free! And informally rename it "Gay Sea Stories"!

Bring em on!

Ahoy! Avast! Swab the poopdecks, they're wash with foamy spume! Arrggh!'Twas a heavy blow that night! Aye!

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#76373 Jan 6, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Ahoy, me Hearties! Avast ye knaves! Cap'n Jade be makin' plans to sail on ye mornin tide in search 'o yet another lovely booty to plunder. wit' a firm hand on Bill's tiller, he plots a course to come athwartship and shiver Bill's timbers and toss his salad.
Bill's poopdeck gunna no doubt be awash wit' th' briney spume 'n th' scurvy pirate Jade gunna cleave him to th' brisket durin' th wild storm that's surely cummin.
$3 Bill, that legendary scurvy dog-O-War, made famous on many a voyage to th' deep, has had his timbers shivered by many a buttcaneer, but Jade be a butt ninja 'o th' first order,'n he knows how to make th' seven seas rise 'n fall in just th' right way to brin' th' poopdecks to a full froth.
WOW! Those old $3 and Jade sure are swashbucklers! Ah, er, I mean Swishbucklers!
Sixteen Trillion Shekels

Florence, MA

#76374 Jan 6, 2013
Had to switch users again!
#71/#72 blocked.
LOL!
Maurice

United States

#76377 Jan 6, 2013
Dooley wrote:
Whatever happened to Kesla15 did he cut off his tally wacker and bleed to death?
Either that or he died from AIDS.
Maurice

United States

#76378 Jan 6, 2013
Sixteen Trillion Shekels wrote:
#71/#72 blocked.
LOL!
I guess Jade, the Topix employee, is working weekends.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#76379 Jan 6, 2013
Sixteen Trillion Shekels wrote:
#71/#72 blocked.
LOL!
Yeah they block the truth. Like the commies. My whole profile "BIG OLD BAD ASS BOB" was banished forever! Proud of that!

Must have touched a tender spot! WOO HOOO!

Don't get me wrong. I love my gay friends and yes, the lesbians. Especially the lesbians! And believe they all deserve the same rights as everyone else.

Now let's hear some more Gay Sea Stories! WOO HOOO!
Maurice

United States

#76380 Jan 6, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah they block the truth. Like the commies. My whole profile "BIG OLD BAD ASS BOB" was banished forever! Proud of that!
Must have touched a tender spot! WOO HOOO!
Don't get me wrong. I love my gay friends and yes, the lesbians. Especially the lesbians! And believe they all deserve the same rights as everyone else.
Now let's hear some more Gay Sea Stories! WOO HOOO!
Some peeps, especially the gaytypes, take Topix two seriously so I'll leave you with a song...I like Joe South's version a little bit better but the Lissie rendition is kinda nice two:

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#76381 Jan 6, 2013
Aye!'Twas a bold plan! Sail the SS Willie from the Castro to Fire Island, NY! Through the Panama Canal with stops in the gay meccas of Central America along the way! Aye! Avast! Jade was at the helm with a firm grip on Bill's tiller!

The first night out the gate is was blowing heavy and the mizzenmasts were stiff in the blow! Soon the poopdecks were wash in spume! Aye!

To be continued.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#76382 Jan 6, 2013
Maurice wrote:
<quoted text>Some peeps, especially the gaytypes, take Topix two seriously so I'll leave you with a song...I like Joe South's version a little bit better but the Lissie rendition is kinda nice two:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PUHeBRRYWxEXX
WOW! She's HOT! Big ta-tas two! WOO HOOO!
Straight Sh00ter

Lawrence, KS

#76383 Jan 6, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
Aye!'Twas a bold plan! Sail the SS Willie from the Castro to Fire Island, NY! Through the Panama Canal with stops in the gay meccas of Central America along the way! Aye! Avast! Jade was at the helm with a firm grip on Bill's tiller!
The first night out the gate is was blowing heavy and the mizzenmasts were stiff in the blow! Soon the poopdecks were wash in spume! Aye!
To be continued.
Bill's timbers are about to be shivered.
Pierre

France

#76384 Jan 6, 2013
Whatever happened to that Kesla15 creep? Did he die from AIDS?
Maurice

United States

#76385 Jan 6, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! She's HOT! Big ta-tas two! WOO HOOO!
Ya, she's a Hottie for sure, even has a boyfriend (not a lezbo) first time I heard this song I thought it was Stevie Nicks, awesome voice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 24 min guest 1,514
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Respect71 48,152
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 2 hr Rose_NoHo 5,643
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 hr Lou 25,316
News Judge won't hear gay adoptions because it's not... 2 hr The Troll Stopper 3
News Republican senator apologizes for saying 'a guy... 3 hr NE Jade 5
News Poll finds more than half in Sussex County supp... (Jan '12) 4 hr straight man 2
News Gay pastor fights censure by United Methodist C... 6 hr Rose_NoHo 172
More from around the web