“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#76169 Jan 4, 2013
Queen Elizabeth 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than your post sweetie, it looks like just the same old troll talking to himself so I didn't bother to read anything
Sos ur only replying to "Jade" on ur thread? OK, cheers for that info, wouldent have troubled a reply to u {yesterday} if Ida known that.

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

#76170 Jan 4, 2013
SKPPY wrote:
interesting indeed ..........
Yup dots are just fascinateing.

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

#76171 Jan 4, 2013
Lewis wrote:
<quoted text> It pains me to read the illiterate posts of the gaytards!!!
Ha, U two, huh? May be U need two (2) shut ur pie hole (howl)
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#76172 Jan 4, 2013
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup dots are just fascinateing.
The little socks are quite laughable aren't "he"? LOL

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#76173 Jan 4, 2013
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh, I leave little grammatical flaws in some of my postings. It's my little way of making the troll read each and every word! LOL He's being educated using reverse psychology! Before long, he may be able to venture out into the real world and appear advanced for his mental disabilities. Hell, he might even be able to get a job!
Lewis

Dallas, TX

#76174 Jan 4, 2013
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Bill is that you...oh yeah, I forgot to use two instead of to, my bad?!?!
Lewis

Dallas, TX

#76175 Jan 4, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text> More my name to number one
It pains me, just pains me!!!

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

#76176 Jan 4, 2013
Lewis wrote:
<quoted text> Bill is that you...oh yeah, I forgot to use two instead of to, my bad?!?!
Nope, aint this infamos {imaginary?} "Bill" I read hows yall was missing him sos I figured give u someit. Bill got anymore expressions?

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

#76177 Jan 4, 2013
Lewis wrote:
<quoted text> It pains me, just pains me!!!
It "pains" u? R u sure it dont "sicken" U?
Lewis

Dallas, TX

#76178 Jan 4, 2013
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
It "pains" u? R u sure it dont "sicken" U?
Illiteracy pains me, butt sexing sickens me.
Lewis

Dallas, TX

#76179 Jan 4, 2013
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, aint this infamos {imaginary?} "Bill" I read hows yall was missing him sos I figured give u someit. Bill got anymore expressions?
Hey used to have a saying about Thorazine, forgot how it went though.

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

#76180 Jan 4, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>The little socks are quite laughable aren't "he"? LOL
Heya Jade. Hows things?

I betcha busy, watt with being a topix employe + R1 + evry gay poster + Ha! U could be this "Bill" now as well, right. And ur house building stuff.{jk}

Ur sweet. Take care.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#76181 Jan 4, 2013
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! He tells other posters they need thorazine. A 55 gallon drum! Administered anally! But first a 12 pack of Summer's Eve douche! The nurse is ready with their anal purge!

And always that trademark manic laugh at the end lololololol!!! Maybe I screwed it up maybe it's LOLOLOLOLOLO!! It's been a long time. Hope Old SniffButts Bill didn't get run over by a bus or something!

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

#76182 Jan 4, 2013
Lewis wrote:
<quoted text> Hey used to have a saying about Thorazine, forgot how it went though.
I can guess. Take some more Thorazine and shut your pie hole.
{Yeh, that 1 will need working on}

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

#76183 Jan 4, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! He tells other posters they need thorazine. A 55 gallon drum! Administered anally! But first a 12 pack of Summer's Eve douche! The nurse is ready with their anal purge!
And always that trademark manic laugh at the end lololololol!!! Maybe I screwed it up maybe it's LOLOLOLOLOLO!! It's been a long time. Hope Old SniffButts Bill didn't get run over by a bus or something!
Heya Mike nurse Summers Eve is ready for u now with the 12 pck purge.
Whats with the bus thing? U need to get off that short bus + have ur anal thorazine, a gallon drum of it. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL then u wont be able to sit on the short bus anymore! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#76184 Jan 4, 2013
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Heya Mike nurse Summers Eve is ready for u now with the 12 pck purge.
Whats with the bus thing? U need to get off that short bus + have ur anal thorazine, a gallon drum of it. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL then u wont be able to sit on the short bus anymore! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Needs a lot of work. Go back and research some of the master's work.

I'm a big Bill fan but I cannot approach imitating him very well. He's that funny!

The funniest part is that he's straight and he only insults straight people! What a riot!

Shut your pie hole!!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#76185 Jan 4, 2013
Aye! Avast! "Twas a blowin' heavy last night aboard the SS Flaming! The poopdecks were awash with foamy spume! The bowspirits were stiff in the breeze!

Bill the cabin boy was arrears keeping the poopdecks swabbed and the brass well polished! The Cap'n gave him extra rations said Bill was his favorite!

Aye! Arrgghh! Avast!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#76186 Jan 4, 2013
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Heya Jade. Hows things?
I betcha busy, watt with being a topix employe + R1 + evry gay poster + Ha! U could be this "Bill" now as well, right. And ur house building stuff.{jk}
Ur sweet. Take care.
Yes, so many hats, and only one head. Good thing I can multitask!

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

#76187 Jan 4, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Needs a lot of work. Go back and research some of the master's work.
I'm a big Bill fan but I cannot approach imitating him very well. He's that funny!
The funniest part is that he's straight and he only insults straight people! What a riot!
Shut your pie hole!!
Smacking ack! I hadta go back to June to find "Bill's" posts. Dang, its when I came back to Topix! If ida known I coulda started off as "Bill" instad of all that "Phil Gray" shyte I got in with on "TS" Ha!
This was the post
Yawn.......Who gives a flying fuque retard! LOL,You could croak tonight and people would celebrate jollily and sing and dance to a happy tune! Besides the BIG ACCiDeNT will just happen anyway! YOU are but a legend in your own psychotic mind! To reiterate,Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Why are you so damn accident prone anyway? Could it possibly be your human POS status by chance? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#76188 Jan 4, 2013
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Smacking ack! I hadta go back to June to find "Bill's" posts. Dang, its when I came back to Topix! If ida known I coulda started off as "Bill" instad of all that "Phil Gray" shyte I got in with on "TS" Ha!
This was the post
Yawn.......Who gives a flying fuque retard! LOL,You could croak tonight and people would celebrate jollily and sing and dance to a happy tune! Besides the BIG ACCiDeNT will just happen anyway! YOU are but a legend in your own psychotic mind! To reiterate,Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Why are you so damn accident prone anyway? Could it possibly be your human POS status by chance? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
That's Bill! That sounds like one of his posts right before he gets someone banished. He calls it the AX or an "BIG ACCiDeNT" He did it to me a few times. Poof! All your posts disappear! Then he comes back and gloats thinking he proved whatever dopey point he was trying to make by his censorship.

Too funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 33 min hal 26,960
Nickelodeon cartoon reveals lesbian characters 1 hr Rick in Kansas 3
Gay couples exchange vows in Montana after ruling 1 hr Masterstechnicale... 131
Couples Who Challenged Utah's Gay Marriage Ban ... 2 hr Sir Andrew 3
ACLU sues to allow gay club in Indiana school 2 hr Xstain Mullah Decree 88
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Poof1 6,115
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 2 hr Xstain Mullah Decree 3,086
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 3 hr NorCal Native 5,226
More from around the web