“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#76124 Jan 3, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>YOU are the one who began this with your clumsy defending of words supposedly you did not make, since you were answering for "another person". Don't blame ME if you can't keep your lies straight.
Easy to falsely accuse someone of lying from safely behind a keyboard punk.

This is a silly Topix thread. Don't take it so seriously. I have no need to lie nor did I lie. You just did though.

Go out and party with your classy friends! Put your tux on! What are you hanging around me for jackass? You're gonna end up crying.
R TWO

San Jose, CA

#76125 Jan 3, 2013
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, ha learn someit on Topix alls the time. "Mystic falls" in Washington 2, nutty coincidence.{yeh, Im thinking out loud, it aint supposed to be sense}
"Zillah" is the character from a book {lost souls, Poppy Brite} my avatar is an idea of what he may be looks like. Its where I got "Chartreuse" from.
oh cool

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#76126 Jan 3, 2013
Anyone got any more Jade and Bill sea stories? I want to hear the one about when they sailed around the horn!

Anyone hear it?

Curteese? Make yourself useful instead of making up lies. Do you know that one? Jade and Bill sailed around the horn?

“Trolls in love with Peaches!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#76127 Jan 3, 2013
Why so many straight men fascination over gay guys? Some explanation to straight woman would make Peaches not puzzled. Are you born curious, or just lonely again? Peach pie might straighten all you confusion out! Straight guys need to be with straight fine figured woman, not craving gay men. Strange start to new year.
-Peaches over with ice cream
Marcus

Shreveport, LA

#76128 Jan 3, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy to falsely accuse someone of lying from safely behind a keyboard punk.
This is a silly Topix thread. Don't take it so seriously. I have no need to lie nor did I lie. You just did though.
Go out and party with your classy friends! Put your tux on! What are you hanging around me for jackass? You're gonna end up crying.
Curteese is one of them uppity queers with an attitude, rather abrasive personality two...I think he's mad cause his family disowned him when he Chose to turn queer.
Marcus

Shreveport, LA

#76129 Jan 3, 2013
Peaches from Houston wrote:
Why so many straight men fascination over gay guys? Some explanation to straight woman would make Peaches not puzzled. Are you born curious, or just lonely again? Peach pie might straighten all you confusion out! Straight guys need to be with straight fine figured woman, not craving gay men. Strange start to new year.
Have you seen my buddy, Jade?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#76130 Jan 3, 2013
I'm fascinated with Old SniffButt Bill stories but he is straight.

I like stories about Bill when he was in the Navy because he is real funny! I talked to some guys at the VFW who were on the ship with him and they said he was a good sailor. Always busy swabbing the poop decks and polishing the brass!

Did you hear the one where he went around the horn?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#76131 Jan 3, 2013
Marcus wrote:
<quoted text>Curteese is one of them uppity queers with an attitude, rather abrasive personality two...I think he's mad cause his family disowned him when he Chose to turn queer.
Oh I see. I wondered where that chip on his shoulder came from. Probably angry because he didn't get enough free stuff from them or Obama.

Maybe he needs to get a job, stop whining and pay taxes!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#76132 Jan 3, 2013
Marcus wrote:
<quoted text>Have you seen my buddy, Jade?
Do you think maybe he set sail with his favorite cabin boy Bill?

I hear it's gonna be a heavy blow tonight! The poopdecks will be awash in white foamy spume! The marlinspikes will be stiff in the breeze!

Our sailors Jade and Bill will be hard arrears! Avast! Arggh!
SKPPY

San Jose, CA

#76133 Jan 3, 2013
Sherman wrote:
<quoted text>I two heard he's pretty cool plus all the Hottie chicks dig him BIG TIME!!!
WOO HOO
SKPPY

San Jose, CA

#76134 Jan 3, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think maybe he set sail with his favorite cabin boy Bill?
I hear it's gonna be a heavy blow tonight! The poopdecks will be awash in white foamy spume! The marlinspikes will be stiff in the breeze!
Our sailors Jade and Bill will be hard arrears! Avast! Arggh!
aArgg LOL
SKPPY

San Jose, CA

#76135 Jan 3, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm fascinated with Old SniffButt Bill stories but he is straight.
I like stories about Bill when he was in the Navy because he is real funny! I talked to some guys at the VFW who were on the ship with him and they said he was a good sailor. Always busy swabbing the poop decks and polishing the brass!
Did you hear the one where he went around the horn?
No i have not heard about Bill going around the horn.
Marcus

Shreveport, LA

#76137 Jan 3, 2013
I sickens me two think about a muslim dude butt sexing a jew boy, just sickens me!!!

Location hidden

#76138 Jan 3, 2013
Why does crazy dipstick keep posting like he insane? Guess R1 think it funny to post as insane. He postes like he me sometime. Think he like to make fun of illiterated and us that only go to eighted grade. Stupid block head fool never had piece of Peaces pie. No wonder he always have party on holiday by self.
-Peaches no always

Location hidden

#76139 Jan 3, 2013
New Yorker Mikey need to experience real Texas pie. He funny. Probably never had real pie, just blow up doll he call, Mommy! Explanation why he here.
-Peaches off to chick fillet

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#76141 Jan 3, 2013
New Yorker Mikey need to experience real Texas pie. He funny. Probably never had real pie, just blow up doll he call, Mommy! Explanation why he here.
-Peaches off to chick fillet
I'm here for the Bill stories! I'm a big Bill fan. He's funny as heck! He's straight you know.

Why are you here Porky?
SKPPY

San Jose, CA

#76142 Jan 3, 2013
Chicken Poker wrote:
My fedex delivery for Chick-Fil-a just arrived!
WOO HOO!!!
_Chartreuse_ WROTE:
WTF! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
Fedex! chick-fil-a!

* IDEAL
Marcus

Shreveport, LA

#76143 Jan 3, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm here for the Bill stories! I'm a big Bill fan. He's funny as heck! He's straight you know.
Why are you here Porky?
I'm here cause I hope two one day meet the infamous R1.
Marcus

Shreveport, LA

#76144 Jan 3, 2013
Marcus wrote:
I sickens me two think about a muslim dude butt sexing a jew boy, just sickens me!!!
Who be judging my post bad?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#76145 Jan 3, 2013
SKPPY wrote:
Chicken Poker wrote:
My fedex delivery for Chick-Fil-a just arrived!
WOO HOO!!!
_Chartreuse_ WROTE:
WTF! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
Fedex! chick-fil-a!
* IDEAL
What a fine idea! Not only are you enjoying a healthy nutritious samitch, you are actively supporting two socially conscious enterprises!

Enjoy! And God Bless America, free enterprise and freedom of speech etc!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge resigns so he won't have to marry gay cou... 5 min Abrahammock Religion 607
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 11 min Frankie Rizzo 3,842
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 12 min Jonah1 4,307
Alberta introduces bill to aid gay youth in sch... 15 min Wimyum 9
US Supreme Court refuses to block SC gay marriages 17 min Frankie Rizzo 19
Matthew Shepard's parents head to Russia 18 min Wimyum 12
Biggest Gay Lies (May '14) 21 min Frankie Rizzo 2,639
Study Suggests But Doesn't Prove Genetic Link t... 39 min Jonah1 179
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 3 hr Frankie Rizzo 3,224
Judge overturns Montana's gay marriage ban 4 hr Fa-Foxy 66

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE