The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
R TWO

San Jose, CA

#76108 Jan 3, 2013
engraved in stone carbon dated 100 yrs BC

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#76109 Jan 3, 2013
Sherman wrote:
<quoted text>Three cheers for R1!!!
I never met R1 but he's gotta be pretty cool! Else why would some of the more ice-holish posters be so scared?
R TWO

San Jose, CA

#76111 Jan 3, 2013
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Im R1.
by golly i now see the resemblance
Sherman

Dallas, TX

#76112 Jan 3, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I never met R1 but he's gotta be pretty cool! Else why would some of the more ice-holish posters be so scared?
I two heard he's pretty cool plus all the Hottie chicks dig him BIG TIME!!!

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#76114 Jan 3, 2013
LUKE wrote:
<quoted text>
why does socks always come up missing from the drier? ya know put twelve socks in and get fifteen back watt up with that?
Topix mods.

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

#76115 Jan 3, 2013
Sherman wrote:
<quoted text>Three cheers for R1!!!
OK......

R3!!!
R TWO

San Jose, CA

#76116 Jan 3, 2013
why Zillah?
Zillah is a city in Yakima County, Washington
R TWO

San Jose, CA

#76117 Jan 3, 2013
spent three weeks in Yakima
Howard

Denton, TX

#76118 Jan 3, 2013
I'm on my way two Chick-Fil-A for Dinner.

WOO HOO
R TWO

San Jose, CA

#76119 Jan 3, 2013
nathanielornament wrote:
Hi everyone
Anyone have any plans for 2013?
The flatmate/boyfriend and I got our cat...she's approx 3 years old, white with black......from the animal shelter.....we're calling her 'And'.....that way we're...his name..And..my name....lol, I reckon it's a good name
bye for now
XO
oh

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#76120 Jan 3, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Sherlock "Curteese" Holmes again! Like I said, don't quit your day job and try to be a detective!
Too funny!
San Jose? PAH-Leeze!
YOU are the one who began this with your clumsy defending of words supposedly you did not make, since you were answering for "another person". Don't blame ME if you can't keep your lies straight.
Howard

Denton, TX

#76121 Jan 3, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>YOU are the one who began this with your clumsy defending of words supposedly you did not make, since you were answering for "another person". Don't blame ME if you can't keep your lies straight.
I don't think homosexuals should be having sex with children.

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

#76122 Jan 3, 2013
R TWO wrote:
why Zillah?
Zillah is a city in Yakima County, Washington
OK, ha learn someit on Topix alls the time. "Mystic falls" in Washington 2, nutty coincidence.{yeh, Im thinking out loud, it aint supposed to be sense}
"Zillah" is the character from a book {lost souls, Poppy Brite} my avatar is an idea of what he may be looks like. Its where I got "Chartreuse" from.

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

#76123 Jan 3, 2013
Howard wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think homosexuals should be having sex with children.
Ur right. Come back to this thread when ur a grown up.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#76124 Jan 3, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>YOU are the one who began this with your clumsy defending of words supposedly you did not make, since you were answering for "another person". Don't blame ME if you can't keep your lies straight.
Easy to falsely accuse someone of lying from safely behind a keyboard punk.

This is a silly Topix thread. Don't take it so seriously. I have no need to lie nor did I lie. You just did though.

Go out and party with your classy friends! Put your tux on! What are you hanging around me for jackass? You're gonna end up crying.
R TWO

San Jose, CA

#76125 Jan 3, 2013
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, ha learn someit on Topix alls the time. "Mystic falls" in Washington 2, nutty coincidence.{yeh, Im thinking out loud, it aint supposed to be sense}
"Zillah" is the character from a book {lost souls, Poppy Brite} my avatar is an idea of what he may be looks like. Its where I got "Chartreuse" from.
oh cool

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#76126 Jan 3, 2013
Anyone got any more Jade and Bill sea stories? I want to hear the one about when they sailed around the horn!

Anyone hear it?

Curteese? Make yourself useful instead of making up lies. Do you know that one? Jade and Bill sailed around the horn?

“Trolls in love with Peaches!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#76127 Jan 3, 2013
Why so many straight men fascination over gay guys? Some explanation to straight woman would make Peaches not puzzled. Are you born curious, or just lonely again? Peach pie might straighten all you confusion out! Straight guys need to be with straight fine figured woman, not craving gay men. Strange start to new year.
-Peaches over with ice cream
Marcus

Tyler, TX

#76128 Jan 3, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy to falsely accuse someone of lying from safely behind a keyboard punk.
This is a silly Topix thread. Don't take it so seriously. I have no need to lie nor did I lie. You just did though.
Go out and party with your classy friends! Put your tux on! What are you hanging around me for jackass? You're gonna end up crying.
Curteese is one of them uppity queers with an attitude, rather abrasive personality two...I think he's mad cause his family disowned him when he Chose to turn queer.
Marcus

Tyler, TX

#76129 Jan 3, 2013
Peaches from Houston wrote:
Why so many straight men fascination over gay guys? Some explanation to straight woman would make Peaches not puzzled. Are you born curious, or just lonely again? Peach pie might straighten all you confusion out! Straight guys need to be with straight fine figured woman, not craving gay men. Strange start to new year.
-Peaches over with ice cream
Have you seen my buddy, Jade?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Malaysia Clears Release of 'Beauty and the Beas... 12 min Micky Mouse 9
News Texas A&M's first openly gay student body presi... 24 min TomInElPaso 8
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 59 min pearl 5,376
News YouTube apologizes after feature blocks LGBTQ c... 1 hr Christians In Na... 1
News He's a straight man, but straight women won't d... 2 hr Tre H 15
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 hr Titania 25,197
News DeGeneres says her show is no place for anti-ga... 2 hr sharona 406
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 hr cpeter1313 46,203
News Man Beat 2 Transgender Women Who Tried to Enter... Tue Tre H 21
More from around the web