THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
<quoted text>
bite me.
no way, I might catch something.
ToQ

Lawrence, KS

#74878 Dec 19, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>We are being missed by the big snow. Damn...I wanted a snow day from work!!
Kearney and Omaha got it. Svcks to be Jade
ToQ

Lawrence, KS

#74879 Dec 19, 2012
Jade's area is still going to get real cold tonight. It'll be a four boi night.
ToQ

Lawrence, KS

#74880 Dec 19, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously, your wife or the dog?
Is that your picture? You're a scrawny little runt aren't you?
ToQ

Lawrence, KS

#74881 Dec 19, 2012
Jade did you retire your New Zealand sock puppet already?
ToQ

Lawrence, KS

#74882 Dec 19, 2012
'You don't believe in me,' observed the Ghost.

'I don't,' said Scrooge.

'What evidence would you have of my reality beyond that of your senses?'

'I don't know,' said Scrooge.

'Why do you doubt your senses?'

'Because,' said Scrooge,'a little thing affects them. A slight disorder of the stomach makes them cheats. You may be an undigested bit of beef, a blot of mustard, a crumb of cheese, a fragment of an underdone potato. There's more of gravy than of grave about you, whatever you are!'

Scrooge was not much in the habit of cracking jokes, nor did he feel, in his heart, by any means waggish then. The truth is, that he tried to be smart, as a means of distracting his own attention, and keeping down his terror; for the spectre's voice disturbed the very marrow in his bones.

To sit, staring at those fixed glazed eyes, in silence for a moment, would play, Scrooge felt, the very deuce with him. There was something very awful, too, in the spectre's being provided with an infernal atmosphere of its own. Scrooge could not feel it himself, but this was clearly the case; for though the Ghost sat perfectly motionless, its hair, and skirts, and tassels, were still agitated as by the hot vapour from an oven.

'You see this toothpick.' said Scrooge, returning quickly to the charge, for the reason just assigned; and wishing, though it were only for a second, to divert the vision's stony gaze from himself.

'I do,' replied the Ghost.

'You are not looking at it,' said Scrooge.

-24-

'But I see it,' said the Ghost,'notwithstanding.'

'Well.' returned Scrooge,'I have but to swallow this, and be for the rest of my days persecuted by a legion of goblins, all of my own creation. Humbug, I tell you. humbug!'

At this the spirit raised a frightful cry, and shook its chain with such a dismal and appalling noise, that Scrooge held on tight to his chair, to save himself from falling in a swoon. But how much greater was his horror, when the phantom taking off the bandage round its head, as if it were too warm to wear in-doors, its lower jaw dropped down upon its breast.

Scrooge fell upon his knees, and clasped his hands before his face.

'Mercy!' he said.'Dreadful apparition, why do you trouble me?''Man of the worldly mind!' replied the Ghost,'do you believe in me or not?'

'I do,' said Scrooge.'I must. But why do spirits walk the earth, and why do they come to me?'

'It is required of every man,' the Ghost returned,'that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide; and if that spirit goes not forth in life, it is condemned to do so after death. It is doomed to wander through the world-oh, woe is me!-and witness what it cannot share, but might have shared on earth, and turned to happiness.'

Again the spectre raised a cry, and shook its chain and wrung its shadowy hands.

'You are fettered,' said Scrooge, trembling.'Tell me why?'

'I wear the chain I forged in life,' replied the Ghost.'I made it link by link, and yard by yard; I girded it on of my own free will, and of my own free will I wore it. Is irs pattern strange to you?'

Scrooge trembled more and more.

'Or would you know,' pursued the Ghost,'the weight
ToQ

Lawrence, KS

#74883 Dec 19, 2012
Scrooge was very much dismayed to hear the spectre going on at this rate, and began to quake exceedingly.

'Hear me!' cried the Ghost.'My time is nearly gone.'

'I will,' said Scrooge.'But don't be hard upon me. Don't be flowery, Jacob! Pray!'

'How it is that I appear before you in a shape that you can see, I may not tell. I have sat invisible beside you many and many a day.'

It was not an agreeable idea. Scrooge shivered, and wiped the perspiration from his brow.

-27-

'That is no light part of my penance,' pursued the Ghost.'I am here to-night to warn you, that you have yet a chance and hope of escaping my fate. A chance and hope of my procuring, Ebenezer.'

'You were always a good friend to me,' said Scrooge.'Thank'ee.'

'You will be haunted,' resumed the Ghost,'by Three Spirits.'

Scrooge's countenance fell almost as low as the Ghost's had done.

'Is that the chance and hope you mentioned, Jacob?' he demanded, in a faltering voice.

'It is.'

'I-I think I'd rather not,' said Scrooge.

'Without their visits,' said the Ghost,'you cannot hope to shun the path I tread. Expect the first to-morrow, when the bell tolls One.'

'Couldn't I take them all at once, and have it over, Jacob?' hinted Scrooge.

'Expect the second on the next night at the same hour. The third upon the next night when the last stroke of Twelve has ceased to vibrate. Look to see me no more; and look that, for your own sake, you remember what has passed between us!'

When it had said these words, the spectre took its wrapper from the table, and bound it round its head, as before. Scrooge knew this, by the smart sound its teeth made, when the jaws were brought together by the bandage. He ventured to raise his eyes again, and found his supernatural visitor confronting him in an erect attitude, with its chain wound over and about its arm.

The apparition walked backward from him; and at every step it took, the window raised itself a little, so that when the spectre reached it, it was wide open.

It beckoned Scrooge to approach, which he did. When they were within two paces of each other, Marley's Ghost
ToQ

Lawrence, KS

#74885 Dec 19, 2012
The curtains of his bed were drawn aside, I tell you, by a hand. Not the curtains at his feet, nor the curtains at his back, but those to which his face was addressed. The curtains of his bed were drawn aside; and Scrooge, starting up into a half-recumbent attitude, found himself face to face with the unearthly visitor who drew them: as close to it as I am now to you, and I am standing in the spirit at your elbow.
It was a strange figure-like a child: yet not so like a child as like an old man, viewed through some supernatural medium, which gave him the appearance of having receded from the view, and being diminished to a child's proportions. Its hair, which hung about its neck and down its back, was white as if with age; and yet the face had not a wrinkle in it, and the tenderest bloom was on the skin. The arms were very long and muscular; the hands the same, as if its hold were of uncommon strength. Its legs and feet, most delicately formed, were, like those upper members, bare. It wore a tunic of the purest white; and round its waist was bound a lustrous belt, the sheen of which was beautiful. It held a branch of fresh green holly in its hand; and, in singular contradiction of that wintry emblem, had its dress trimmed with summer flowers. But the strangest thing about it was, that from the crown of its head there sprung a bright clear jet of light, by which all this was visible; and which was doubtless the occasion of its using, in its duller moments, a great extinguisher for a cap, which it now held under its arm.
Even this, though, when Scrooge looked at it with increasing steadiness, was not its strangest quality. For as its belt sparkled and glittered now in one part and now in another, and what was light one instant, at another time was dark, so the figure itself fluctuated in its distinctness: being now a thing with one arm, now with one leg, now with twenty legs, now a pair of legs without a head, now a head without a
-33-
body: of which dissolving parts, no outline would be visible in the dense gloom wherein they melted away. And in the very wonder of this, it would be itself again; distinct and clear as ever.
'Are you the Spirit, sir, whose coming was foretold to me?' asked Scrooge.
'I am.'
The voice was soft and gentle. Singularly low, as if instead of being so close beside him, it were at a distance.
'Who, and what are you?' Scrooge demanded.
'I am the Ghost of Christmas Past.'
'Long Past?' inquired Scrooge: observant of its dwarfish stature.
'No. Your past.'
Perhaps, Scrooge could not have told anybody why, if anybody could have asked him; but he had a special desire to see the Spirit in his cap; and begged him to be covered.
'What!' exclaimed the Ghost,'would you so soon put out, with worldly hands, the light I give. Is it not enough that you are one of those whose passions made this cap, and force me through whole trains of years to wear it low upon my brow?'
Scrooge reverently disclaimed all intention to offend or any knowledge of having wilfully bonneted the Spirit at any period of his life. He then made bold to inquire what business brought him there.
'Your welfare!' said the Ghost.
Scrooge expressed himself much obliged, but could not help thinking that a night of unbroken rest would have been more conducive to that end. The Spirit must have heard him thinking, for it said immediately:
'Your reclamation, then. Take heed!'
It put out its strong hand as it spoke, and clasped him gently by the arm.
'Rise! and walk with me!'
It would have been in vain for Scrooge to plead that the weather and the hour were not adapted to pedestrian purposes; that bed was warm, and the thermometer a long way below freezing; that he was clad but lightly in his slippers, dressing-gown, and nightcap; and that he had a cold upon him at that time. The grasp, though gentle as a woman's hand, was not to be resisted. He rose: but finding that the Spirit made towards the window, clasped his robe in supplication.
ToQ

Lawrence, KS

#74888 Dec 19, 2012
Jane! why do dress like a man? You gay or something?
Tell OBG to get a job and get a life.
ToQ

Lawrence, KS

#74889 Dec 19, 2012
Pig Mania wrote:
#1 Thread ranking is good, as it should be = WOO HOO cause it makes me feel like going to Chick-Fil-A for breakfast in the morning.
Nite Jade:)
Oooh I love me some Chik Fil A. It keeps me regular and it keeps the fruitybooties away.
ToQ

Lawrence, KS

#74890 Dec 19, 2012
edaJ EN wrote:
<quoted text>
I told ya the pig snout turned Yade on. Those double holes and the sound of grunting made em cream his cold cuts all day.
:o)
Jade is excited about snowstorm in the middle of the country. He's gonna need four bois to keep him warm tonight.:)
ToQ

Lawrence, KS

#74891 Dec 19, 2012
I can't understand what brings a gay man with five sock puppets into a heterosexual thread on Topix. I guess being delusional and having no life outside of the ass-ylum makes people that way.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#74898 Dec 19, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
Just post ever so carefully. You will notice a few missing posts from today. Follow TOS, and maybe you'll make it until Christmas. Don't bet your last ten dollars on that!!
I notice some familiar voices under BRAND new topix posters...all who happened to sign on in the last few days. How interesting. One would think they were all one and the same person, logging in under false pretenses, but NO one is that low, are they? I can't even imagine the filth that would dream up such a low life technique, no one except "CALEB" (David Moore) who has more names than Satan.

“MARY HARTMAN, MARY HARTMAN”

Since: Nov 12

Avon, Co

#74901 Dec 20, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>But he has so many registered accounts. I bet he feels special. All he can do is piss and moan about gay people posting on here, but can the douche pry himself away from this thread? Evidently not!
To Hell with him. I just scrolled past of bunch of his unregistered posts.

I'm a little worried about you with your shirt off. I took that picture of you and surprised you put it online. Remember? I set the cam to go off last month for us to have our pictures taken together as a couple for our Christmas cards and you were the one with the shirt off and I had pants off but underwear on showing a bulge you own of mine as my hubby.

I see you left my pic out of it but you know you'll drive the troll to overtime jacking for Christmas lol

He keeps that lil peter raw and read from he will only posts on gay forums to jack to which no hetero dude would do. Hetero dudes are not homophobic. It's not even possible to be heterosexual male and homophobic since homophobia is fear of one's own same sex desires.

Our trolly closet Queen can be ignored for now. He loses more accounts than anyone online so should be written in record book for most accounts Axed lol

Come here my "Nebraska" lol as he thinks, boy and give TN daddy some lovin. We can share red States lol or just tell the truth here we really are but the truth would be no fun. It's too easy to control what the troll believes. Not much of a challenge there. He will think others are located where an IP might show and then think we believe where his shows as if he is the only one to not use real IP lmao. Who the hell would go online with real IP? I never have.

Avon, Co

#74902 Dec 20, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>But he has so many registered accounts. I bet he feels special. All he can do is piss and moan about gay people posting on here, but can the douche pry himself away from this thread? Evidently not!
UR Xmas pic has my mouth drooling again. I remember when we did those pics, I was so turned on by ya that I sucked all night and u woke up red. I sure got lots or protein that night and didn't miss a drop. I wounder how many would be kids I ate that night lol

Avon, Co

#74903 Dec 20, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
I'll oblige! Christmas hunk, it is!
My hunk is more like it! NE is mine, all mine!!!

He can sit on my face anytime he wants.
MOST INTERESTING MAN

Dallas, TX

#74905 Dec 20, 2012
***** BIG CHRISTMAS PARTY 2012 *****

BIG BOSS MAN cordially invites you to the BIG CHRISTMAS PARTY here in The Cafe on Christmas Day!

There will be good food and drink, holiday music, joke telling and most importantly LOTS OF HOT CHICKS!

As usual NO HOMOSEXUALS ALLOWED!

BE HERE OR BE QUEER!

- The Most Interesting Man In The World
Poopy Pants

Germany

#74908 Dec 20, 2012
MOST INTERESTING MAN wrote:
***** BIG CHRISTMAS PARTY 2012 *****
BIG BOSS MAN cordially invites you to the BIG CHRISTMAS PARTY here in The Cafe on Christmas Day!
There will be good food and drink, holiday music, joke telling and most importantly LOTS OF HOT CHICKS!
As usual NO HOMOSEXUALS ALLOWED!
BE HERE OR BE QUEER!
- The Most Interesting Man In The World
I'll definitely be here! I love hot chicks and i sure as hell ain't no queer!

Woo hoo!
HO HO HO

Cherry Hill, NJ

#74909 Dec 20, 2012
Everybody now lets all sing together

Let It Snow
Oh the weather outside is frightful,
But the fire is so delightful,
And since we've no place to go,
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

It doesn't show signs of stopping,
And I've bought some corn for popping,
The lights are turned way down low,

When we finally kiss goodnight,
How I'll hate going out in the storm!
But if you'll really hold me tight,
All the way home I'll be warm.

The fire is slowly dying,
And, my dear, we're still good-bying,
But as long as you love me so,

Jade don't forget the popcorn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 18 min Pro-Ukraine 2,725
Melaleuca CEO sues magazine, claims defamation (Feb '13) 1 hr Granolamonger 2
Chinese Man Sues Over Gay Conversion Therapy 3 hr Porter 14
What Size Butt Plug Does Rick in Kansas Use? 3 hr Porter 2
Why do homosexuals admire Jerry Sandusky? 3 hr Porter 6
Judge overturns Montana's gay marriage ban 3 hr Lawrence Wolf 74
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 3 hr thetruth 14,435
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 3 hr NorCal Native 3,374
Study Suggests But Doesn't Prove Genetic Link t... 6 hr DebraE 203
Judge resigns so he won't have to marry gay cou... 8 hr Frankie Rizzo 677