The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
HMOITO

Ashburn, VA

#75111 Dec 22, 2012
Enrico Salvatore Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That great big, dumb cowboy crap of yours don't appeal to nobody except every jockey on 42nd Street.
42nd Street where your family from 'ey grease ball ?

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#75112 Dec 22, 2012
DAGO wrote:
Just humor the old girl, she already has one foot in the grave
What I am posting is factual however OBG has a passion for what he does you lack any true skill to ever compare to someone as successful as OBG in every aspect of his life.

Happy Holidays.

#75114 Dec 22, 2012
Dont Buggery Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so this is what you enjoy?

#75116 Dec 22, 2012
Pig Mania wrote:
<quoted text>
No, do you?

“MARY HARTMAN, MARY HARTMAN”

Since: Nov 12

Avon, Co

#75118 Dec 22, 2012
<quoted text>
You know, with proper management, you could be takin' home fifty, maybe a hundred dollars a day, easy. You're pickin' trade up on the street like that. That's nowhere. I mean, you gotta get yourself some kind of management. You need my friend O'Daniel. He operates the biggest stable in town, in fact, in the whole god-damned Metropolitan area. It's stupid a stud like you paying. You don't want to be stupid.
My dear subject and newbee,

I'm the one who created this thread as Blond King so welcome aboard.

As for money, I make plenty and through inheritance as a kid, never even needed to go to College or work a day and could have lived many lifetimes over with funds of a Trust but I did it myself, went to College and earned my first million in my teens without the help of the Trust. Today, at 28, I am doing fine thank you as is God Smacked and most others here with acceptation of trolls who statistics prove are usually poverty stricken, lonely, suffering mental illness and go online to hide behind a screen to say things they never would in person because they are cowards. I say nothing on here, I'd not say to someone to their face. Everyone uses a fake IP but some like trolls will use the downloaded versions like anonomizer which the government really watches closely, China hacks and puts spyware and viruses mostly on US computers or Western nations while the rest of us simply take the two minutes to go into our computers and set an IP not in use from a different location for free, legal and safe.

I've told about that for eight years on here now and it's now on the Net how to do it!

A hundred dollars a day? As a former model and now businessman, I won't get out of bed for less than ten thousand a day. You are barking up the wrong tree with me.

God Smacked and NE run Topix so go ask them the truth! They are both extremely wealthy too and God Smacked has more money than I do yet not more than my family. She is self made, classy and like me, is helping to stimulate the economy by buying a lot of things like cars, clothes and other as well as helping the poor. Sometimes I think God Smacked and I should become companions in life and travel the world together on her Jet or the Jet I am allowed which actually belongs to my parents.

Your Queen and moderator of this thread yet I never get the Ax out for profiles but seems others do and since I don't ask, I don't know who it is. I don't want to know.

Was this post too long for you to read? If so, they have wonderful free reading material study programs on the Net to learn how to read on a College level by the sentence and also how to speed read by the paragraph as I learned.

If you can only read one word at a time, forget College, business or every making it in life financially unless you inherit money or win the lottery but you can learn, I hope.

Elizabeth R

Avon, Co

#75119 Dec 22, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
What I am posting is factual however OBG has a passion for what he does you lack any true skill to ever compare to someone as successful as OBG in every aspect of his life.
Happy Holidays.
You are so right about OBG dear lady of class and wealth.

He has not only a great passion for what he does, he helps people and although I have to keep my sister duct taped half the time in her chair, she is a sweetie that more than a mother could love. OBG is an intellectual, has foresight that is unreal and he knows BS from truth instantly and even online. He knows you're sweet and he was the first one to figure me out and then realize it was his is sista posting after all.

Take care wonderful GS and Happy Holidays to you, NE, OBG and others here who are relevant, good people. Maybe the New Year bring you all filled with wonderful health, more wealth and full happiness.

I think with you, there is something you have been wanting to do to spoil yourself but have been backing away from it as in having the money but maybe feeling guilty because you help so many people but spoil yourself with what it is because you are grand and worth it.

Love from your lil Prince and wish I could give you hugs but we are a long ways from each other right now. I will send u a PM if that is okay.

Avon, Co

#75122 Dec 22, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a troll
I know and this is the thread I started so go form you own and get lost.

Avon, Co

#75123 Dec 22, 2012
This is the 22nd so Christmas just a few days away and most of us will be busy Christmas Eve through New Year's and out of Town with friends, loved ones etc but I wanted to play one of the most wonderful voices that ever was filled with Christmas songs for all relevant posters.

I know, like my Jewish friends, not everyone is into Christmas itself yet most of my Jewish friends go all out with Trees and also the candles and some are Atheists but whatever you are, it is the Holiday's and my friends on here are special.

NE? GS? OBG? Merry Christmas Darlings,

Avon, Co

#75124 Dec 22, 2012
BTW, the Carpenters, when they put out this album did so with one of the finest real orchestras of the time and a deal was reached to make it Christmas but with that Carpenter theme sound too that Karen's brother invented for her special voice and there has never been a voice like that since. She had a HIGH range and when her Disco album was coming out after she died, it was to show that side off but Richard kept it from getting out there. As a group, she sang in what we in music call the basement but she had a range like Barbara when she wanted.

When I was a little kid, I used to play piano of course, acted and was a model but I would when alone do what so many do today play what they think is music with mouth but anyone who knows music knows that sucks and is not music. It is that of a child. Even Lady Gaga can sing unlike Madonna but Madonna is a good stylist, entertainer and businesswoman.

MOST INTERESTING MAN

Germany

#75128 Dec 22, 2012
***** BIG CHRISTMAS PARTY 2012 *****

BIG BOSS MAN cordially invites you to the BIG CHRISTMAS PARTY here in The Cafe on Christmas Day!

There will be good food and drink, holiday music, joke telling and most importantly LOTS OF HOT CHICKS!

As usual NO HOMOSEXUALS ALLOWED!

BE HERE OR BE QUEER!

- The Most Interesting Man In The World

Avon, Co

#75129 Dec 22, 2012
Most of us had the first snowfall of the season way back when that hurricane Sandy came up the East coast leaving two stories of snow from Eastern TN and Western NC mountains above 2500 feet to New England so that was a large are of snow where the BULK of US citizens live in the NE of course and then MN, MI and the second largest is Blue State California. Third is Blue State FL but the Red States other than TX have few to no people so just land.

What about that first snowfall of the WINTER???

I like a heavy wet snow because you can really make snowballs and have fun and make snow devils in the snow and if nude, well, you know what that looks like lol

It snows each winter in all but one State. Hawaii gets a LOT of snow on the one mountain which is also the rainiest place on earth raining almost everyday of the year and big snows in winter but FL usually gets left out. It's always left out of big snows yet Pensacola is known to get a couple inches once in a while and I read it snowed in Miami twice! Snow flurries mostly I think or snow showers which must have been fun for the kids who have never seen snow way down there in the Tropics south of that Lake and most winters, central or north FL will get one freeze and sometimes a few but rarely any snow yet they can always drive up to mountains of NE GA and see snow which is about 14 hours by car I think but not sure. GS would know.

Either way, most States get snow in winter and it's that first snow that's the most fun in winter because after four or five, people tend to just go with it and some hope for spring other than Blanche and I.

This is for those who love winter sports and that first snow of the winter and winter just started so we have three or four months of winter ahead and predictions call for Feb to be the coldest this year winter.

If you post before Christmas Eve and will be out of Town through New Year's, make ur posts long to confound the troll which I will post about next.

RIP lovely Karen.

Your Queen, Elizabeth R

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Avon, Co

#75130 Dec 22, 2012
The song the States stole for UK and changed the worlds as on nation under God when in reality, the song is one world as in all nations/people if there is a God. "GOD SAVE US ALL" is how the real song goes...

As for the Queen, God save me and confound my enemies/trolls and make them FALL with long posts lmao

Elizabeth R, your Queen giving out my song that was stolen by the States as well as names of Cities and Towns "New York" is "York" etc.

“I'm walkin' here!”

Since: May 12

New York, New York

#75131 Dec 22, 2012
Queen Elizabeth 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
My dear subject and newbee,
I'm the one who created this thread as Blond King so welcome aboard.
As for money, I make plenty and through inheritance as a kid, never even needed to go to College or work a day and could have lived many lifetimes over with funds of a Trust but I did it myself, went to College and earned my first million in my teens without the help of the Trust. Today, at 28, I am doing fine thank you as is God Smacked and most others here with acceptation of trolls who statistics prove are usually poverty stricken, lonely, suffering mental illness and go online to hide behind a screen to say things they never would in person because they are cowards. I say nothing on here, I'd not say to someone to their face. Everyone uses a fake IP but some like trolls will use the downloaded versions like anonomizer which the government really watches closely, China hacks and puts spyware and viruses mostly on US computers or Western nations while the rest of us simply take the two minutes to go into our computers and set an IP not in use from a different location for free, legal and safe.
I've told about that for eight years on here now and it's now on the Net how to do it!
A hundred dollars a day? As a former model and now businessman, I won't get out of bed for less than ten thousand a day. You are barking up the wrong tree with me.
God Smacked and NE run Topix so go ask them the truth! They are both extremely wealthy too and God Smacked has more money than I do yet not more than my family. She is self made, classy and like me, is helping to stimulate the economy by buying a lot of things like cars, clothes and other as well as helping the poor. Sometimes I think God Smacked and I should become companions in life and travel the world together on her Jet or the Jet I am allowed which actually belongs to my parents.
Your Queen and moderator of this thread yet I never get the Ax out for profiles but seems others do and since I don't ask, I don't know who it is. I don't want to know.
Was this post too long for you to read? If so, they have wonderful free reading material study programs on the Net to learn how to read on a College level by the sentence and also how to speed read by the paragraph as I learned.
If you can only read one word at a time, forget College, business or every making it in life financially unless you inherit money or win the lottery but you can learn, I hope.
Elizabeth R
Miami Beach, that's where you could score. Anybody can score there, even you. In New York, no rich lady with any class at all buys that cowboy crap anymore. They're laughin' at you on the street.

Avon, Co

#75132 Dec 22, 2012
Confound their politics? It's working in a nation, I won't name lol

Now, next Holiday song:::::)P

What a range lovely. She is out of the basement some in this one but not too much to keep in theme Carpenter style per Richard.

Avon, Co

#75134 Dec 22, 2012
<quoted text>
Miami Beach, that's where you could score. Anybody can score there, even you. In New York, no rich lady with any class at all buys that cowboy crap anymore. They're laughin' at you on the street.
What makes you think I want or have need to score anything?

I'm a formal model with looks so no problem there. I made my first million before I was 19. I inherited a huge sum of money in a Trust, have my own company, do as I please, do not do drugs so what would I want to score? You have me mixed up with someone else. I do as I please and money is power thus; I have a lot of power and most is offshore protected. I'm not even naturally born American. I'm from Denmark but I have a US citizenship too and Canadian since I went to the States after Canada thus; I hold three citizenship's, speak four languages which am not as proud of since most of my friends speak seven but I speak more than US citizens who either speak only American version of English as I post in which is not proper grammar and like Haiti is to France or some speak Spanish only or perhaps Spanish and English only.

I don't need to score anything. I scored being born into a wealthy family darling by chance for fate. In fact, you shop at their store all the time most likely since there is a major one in every US City and most converted to superstores now in which you can find nearly anything for dollar store type prices. I don't shop there. The lowest I go is Macy's.

BTW, your spelling is pretty bad but mine isn't great either. What made you decide to create an account and show up here? I know you're gay but what other reason?

Elizabeth R,

Avon, Co

#75135 Dec 22, 2012
Christmas future is not far away!!

The younger Elizabeth who is named after me will have her new message out soon but this one is from last Christmas. GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
MOST INTERESTING MAN

Helsinki, Finland

#75137 Dec 22, 2012

BIG BOSS MAN cordially invites you to the BIG CHRISTMAS PARTY here in The Cafe on Christmas Day!

There will be good food and drink, holiday music, joke telling and most importantly LOTS OF HOT CHICKS!

BE HERE OR BE QUEER!

#75138 Dec 22, 2012
Fish to Live wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh huh, the fannybandit has lots of money but he sits around the trailer park all day posting on the Gay Cafe??? Sure.
OBG makes more money in a year then you will in your entire lifetime.

Avon, Co

#75139 Dec 22, 2012
Before I link to more wonderful Christmas songs to leave for those who will be on here alone through the 9 to ten days of Holidays soon, I wanted to make a few predictions for 2013 and most here know how I got the Electoral Vote for Obama exact from last April thus; I'm great at politics yet cheat a little since I took Constitutional Law in College which gives me a little advantage and of course, obviously, know some people to get those exact figure from internal polling.

Either way, these are my own predictions based on what is PUBLIC info on military status and other factors.

2013 and wars. Unfortunately, there will be yet another war and it will be the most major war the States has faced in a long time. Realize, the States is used to attacking nations with zero military and 1900 defenses like Iraq and then Afghanistan yet it had no choice in Afghanistan but Iraq was a disaster in lives and three billion a week.

President Bush did nothing to prevent North Korea from getting the nuke. Instead of preventing them, he invaded Iraq instead and killed millions of innocent civilians and forced abortions on women when they were attacked etc. He killed many born babies and children as well but he took office with the best economy in US history, North Korea had no nuke but was working on getting one and he let them get it and they now have at least ten thus; President Obama has to use a different approach with them than Iran.

President Obama won't allow Iran to get a nuke and they are now six months away from getting one. He and Bill Gates have sent computer viruses and he has given ORDERS to Special Forces to do things like he gave orders, directions and everything for the capture of Bin Ladin rather than other way around. Special Forces work for him not him for them.

Obama and UK have done all the could with Iran and if Iran has not backed down by January 2nd, that massive buildup that has been thee for a year will be given orders to launch the most powerful attack in world history yet, Iran has several defense systems and is not a weak military nation so it will be a real war.

The States and UK will not send in ground forces and occupy but Iran will be destroyed and the leaders of Iran will be dead soon so expect war between January and April there.

Israel could never win a war with Iran but it can with Syria and it will attack Syria thus, 2013 ends with at least Iran and Syria gone.

Economically by the factual numbers; the States has been in recovery a long while now and should pick up yet there is a gap in the DJI that will be filled between 2013-2020 near 9k. A good buying opportunity will open as 95% of traders/investors will panic as always while the other 5% of us will make hundreds of millions EACH when that time comes but not possible to predict which month or year it will happen and then go back up.

I'll list stocks, I believe will do well in 2013 yet not all will do diversification is a must but list them for fun and not advice to buy or sell.

We already know, I've been right on every stock ever posted here so far but that is chance since there will always be one that doesn't work out.

AMD is looking great as is X, First Solar, AA, DELL and others but more on stocks later. I am interested in SVU which is why I bought near lows but not right at the lows. I might add more on pullback since people are in panic over that store's earnings etc.

Keep post long. No such thing as one too long since not possible and this one still have hundreds of characters left if I wanted to add more words lmao

Avon, Co

#75140 Dec 22, 2012
MOST INTERESTING MAN wrote:
BE HERE OR BE QUEER!
It saddens me he has no one or nothing to do and will be on here alone with sock puppets but perhaps that's better than just staying in bed in the depression you suffer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jade Archives volume B 9 min J Aidster 4
News California AG bans state travel to Texas, 3 oth... 19 min Aurora Borealis 123
News Gay bar opens near Macon Road, drawing visitors... 21 min General Zod 130
News Arizona Supreme Court to rule on same-sex paren... 29 min Moral Truth 26
News Supreme Court to decide whether a Colorado bake... 45 min Rick Santpornum 83
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 52 min Ted 51,585
News Should businesses be able to refuse service on ... 1 hr American 13
News Nikki Haley and her son heckled during NYC gay ... 1 hr Rick Santpornum 45
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 4 hr crotch gazer 6,927
More from around the web