The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#74986 Dec 21, 2012
Augie wrote:
<quoted text>
Get out queer!
And stay out!
Why don't you take your own advice.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#74987 Dec 21, 2012
RONE wrote:
world is ending today repent or bend over and kiss your ass goodbye
The world will not end today, but the world will jump up and down with glee if it's the end of you bigots.
T0ny_the_TiGer

Angier, NC

#74988 Dec 21, 2012
Scroooge wrote:
<quoted text> The world will not end today, but the world will jump up and down with glee if it's the end of you bigots.
Sure will! AMEN!!! Halelleujah!!! Praise the lawd!!

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#74991 Dec 21, 2012
Brown Lipstick wrote:
The thought of a Jewish man committing buggery on a Muslim man sickens me, just sickens me!
Homosexual tendencies are just that, tendencies.
Stop acting out your tendencies. Get help!
NOTHING 'sickens' you. You can't walk the talk and THAT is what should 'sicken' you.
NoQ

Ardsley, NY

#74993 Dec 21, 2012
Scroooge wrote:
<quoted text>The world will not end today, but the world will jump up and down with glee if it's the end of you bigots.
Hey shiteater, get your nasty A$$ back underneath the shithouse where you belong.
MOST INTERESTING MAN

Albert Lea, MN

#74996 Dec 21, 2012
***** BIG CHRISTMAS PARTY 2012 *****

BIG BOSS MAN cordially invites you to the BIG CHRISTMAS PARTY here in The Cafe on Christmas Day!

There will be good food and drink, holiday music, joke telling and most importantly LOTS OF HOT CHICKS!

As usual NO HOMOSEXUALS ALLOWED!

BE HERE OR BE QUEER!

- The Most Interesting Man In The World
T0ny_the_TiGer

Angier, NC

#74998 Dec 21, 2012
MOST INTERESTING MAN wrote:
***** BIG CHRISTMAS PARTY 2012 *****
BIG BOSS MAN cordially invites you to the BIG CHRISTMAS PARTY here in The Cafe on Christmas Day!
There will be good food and drink, holiday music, joke telling and most importantly LOTS OF HOT CHICKS!
As usual NO HOMOSEXUALS ALLOWED!
BE HERE OR BE QUEER!
- The Most Interesting Man In The World
Yep, that's probably the reason no one comes to your parties anyways.. because they're all GAY! LMAO
Nova

Kansas City, MO

#75000 Dec 21, 2012
Hoo is this Jade you speak of? I know of a Jade, cood be?
Cood someone please describe this so called Jade?
Nova

Kansas City, MO

#75001 Dec 21, 2012
I had a conjoined twin sister her face attached to my ass,
her name was Jade. Found out years later that because of my twin hideous disfigurement poppa traded off for few coins to a traveling freak show. Sister? Sex origin questionable. Rumor she is a she/he, one eye brow, mouth breather, knuckle dragger, Could it be?
Nova

Tampa, FL

#75002 Dec 21, 2012
all started from a bump on my ass
Nuggett

Tampa, FL

#75003 Dec 21, 2012
Nova wrote:
Hoo is this Jade you speak of? I know of a Jade, cood be? Cood someone please describe this so called Jade?
+++

folklore say bout 5' tall 5' feet wide approximation 575 lbs inbred hobbit creation "Thar she blows"
Nuggett

Tampa, FL

#75004 Dec 21, 2012
no neck

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#75005 Dec 21, 2012
Big Old Badass Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Put your clothes on boy!
Damn that picture is creepy.
What the hell is wrong with you son?
Jade's festive avatar is wearing a festive hat. Why creepy, is it giving you feelings you're not understanding?
I'm looking and I can't find anything wrong either :p, not able to answer that question for you R1.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Key West, FL

#75006 Dec 21, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text> !
How are you Jade?

Location hidden

#75007 Dec 21, 2012
Nuggett wrote:
<quoted text>+++
folklore say bout 5' tall 5' feet wide approximation 575 lbs inbred hobbit creation "Thar she blows"
Or R2d2 inbreeding with R1. LOL.

Location hidden

#75008 Dec 21, 2012
I go out tonight with my BF. Saturday night out. After I'll not see him until Christmas Day at his parents house. He goes to visit his grandmother and also to visit his x-wife, or more accurately his step-son. My GF is being vague and busy, certain she is seeing her x-bf, not perhaps for me to criticize ~ at least I'm open with my relationships, nothing hidden. Perhaps, less complex to be gay or str8 than Bi, hmm, apart from all the sex! ROFL.

Wishing all in the cafe (including R1 as it is peace and goodwill to all now) kickaz festivities and a fortunate New Year.

Key West, FL

#75010 Dec 21, 2012
Pig Mania wrote:
<quoted text>W
No I am not dead but I can see you haven't stopped your nonsense. I have been out spending money trying to do my part in keeping our economy working.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#75020 Dec 21, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you Jade?
I'm doing great, dear lady! Had to make another trip to the store for Christmas supplies. One can never have enough chips, dips, shrimp, vodka, steaks, and even more vodka for visitors LOL!!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#75021 Dec 21, 2012
k-wire wrote:
I go out tonight with my BF. Saturday night out. After I'll not see him until Christmas Day at his parents house. He goes to visit his grandmother and also to visit his x-wife, or more accurately his step-son. My GF is being vague and busy, certain she is seeing her x-bf, not perhaps for me to criticize ~ at least I'm open with my relationships, nothing hidden. Perhaps, less complex to be gay or str8 than Bi, hmm, apart from all the sex! ROFL.
Wishing all in the cafe (including R1 as it is peace and goodwill to all now) kickaz festivities and a fortunate New Year.
have a festive holiday season!!

Key West, FL

#75022 Dec 21, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>I'm doing great, dear lady! Had to make another trip to the store for Christmas supplies. One can never have enough chips, dips, shrimp, vodka, steaks, and even more vodka for visitors LOL!!
I agree. I spent all day yesterday out and about shopping. I read where you enjoyed an intimate day with your other half.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 7 min June VanDerMark 13,022
News Tanzania to publish 'list of gay people' 25 min Gotcha 2
News Tupelo mother, son featured on LGBT video 47 min Imprtnrd 15
News Suffolk bishop says rejection of controversial ... 48 min Rainbow Kid 1
News Washington court rules against florist in gay w... 1 hr PayupSucka 43
News Duke freshman says Jesus forbids him from readi... (Aug '15) 1 hr blue devil 70
News Scott Lively Calls On Trump To Ban Gays From In... 1 hr Rainbow Kid 3
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 hr Just Think 24,713
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 8 hr River Tam 44,894
More from around the web